• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 10,259 Views, 438 Comments

Luffy in Equestria - SparkStone



Luffy of the notorious Straw Hat Pirates, is thrown to Ponyville after a chain of events.

  • ...
22
 438
 10,259

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 45 - Luffy's New Gear! The Sudden Change in Plans!

Luffy fought as hard as he could as his energy was slowly being drained by the endless embers around him. Flare was simply flying around, and for each wing flap there was, a wave of fire would head his way. Luffy was on the defensive, and things weren't going so well for Twilight and Gilda. Knowing this battle needed to be won, Gilda reached over to Twilight.

"Twilight, can't you do anything about this?" She questioned.

"I don't know what to do!" She replied frantically. "I'm not good at combat magic Gilda! Using one powerful spell drains all of my powers, and my basic spells won't do enough! I don't think I have any offensive spells that can penetrate that blazing storm!"

Luffy attempted to use his balloon technique, but as he inhaled, the embers were caught in his throat, making him cough. Flare flew down and managed to get a burning hit on Luffy. As painful as it was, Luffy managed to roll back up on his hooves, but he was still struggling.

"Damn it! How'd you get this strong!?" Luffy questioned.

"If you paid attention dimwit, you'd see that the unicorns of my squadron are giving me energy." Flare answered.

"Huh?" Luffy muttered before looking around. He gazed at the unicorns and was astounded at how many lights were going off from the unicorns. "Whoa! That's awesome!"

"It is, isn't it?" Flare grinned.

"So if that's the case…" Luffy grinned as he crouched. "Then I just have to step up my levels."

"Gear Second!"

Luffy then shows off his own steam as his coat turns pink. Flare is confused by what's going on as well as everyone else. It wasn't long before Luffy dashed up to her level and managed to get in a quick punch. After the hit, Flare back up while Luffy landed, grunting from the heat.

"Agh! It's hot!" Luffy yelped.

"So, you got a whole lot faster huh?" Flare concluded before lying up high and showing off her wide and blazing wings. "Looks like I'll have to turn up the heat even more!"

"Solar Flare: Sun Storm!"

Flare's fire easily flies out and down comes meteors. Luffy dashes left and right, evading the shower of flames. Going in close, he pulls back his forelegs at unbelievable speed.

"Gomu Gomu no Jet Bazooka!"

Hitting hard, Flare is tossed out before regaining her composure and flying at high speed. She became a speeding bullet as she pierces the wind.

"Fire Snipe!"

Flare thrusts her body to Luffy, burning his stomach. Luffy lands and breathes heavily.

"You sure burn a lot!" Luffy stated.

"Thanks to my high speed along with my special coat, I can light on fire without feeling too hot myself. And with the unicorns boost, I'm pretty much invincible. For you to last this long is an admirable feat, I'll give you that. But you won't last with the embers slowly taking away the oxygen. In moments, you'll be knocked out."

"Then I'll just have to beat you at your own game!" He exclaimed with a wide grin. Pulling back his arm with Busoshoku Haki, he readied a powerful technique.

"He's stretching again!"

"But why's his hoof black?"

"Hold on! Something's happening to it!"

"Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk!"

A fiery fist clashes with Flare, exploding the field in the process. Loud pops can be heard as if fireworks were going off. It isn't long before smoke clears, and the results show off. Flare sighs heavily with Luffy as they continue to stand off against each other.

"Amazing…!" Twilight muttered. "Luffy's fire was able to create such an impact! But even then, they both are still standing…!"

"Hey Twi!" Gilda shouted. "This isn't the time to be watching! Those unicorns are giving Flare their magic! Luffy won't last without your help!"

"But… What can I do…?" Twilight wondered.

Flare grins at Luffy even at her poor state. Luffy continues to attempt to breath, but can only get so little oxygen, now being polluted by smoke and fire.

"Looks like you have some pretty hot tricks yourself, huh?" Flare exclaimed. "I'll admit, you're the best pony I've ever sparred with. A shame it has to end!"

Luffy's vision began to daze. It had reach his limit. Almost as if he was drowning on dry land, he wobbles while trying to speak, only to come out in muttering. Flare smirks even more.

"Looks like that's all you got for now."

Flare goes in and bashes Luffy, knocking him out of his pumped state. Luffy rolled on the floor once more and gasped for air. Everything became full of smoke. It was difficult to keep up the oxygen.

"No good…" Luffy sighed. "I can barely breath…!"

Twilight and Gilda cringed at the sight as Luffy coughed up the embers.

"Isn't there anything you can do!?" Gilda questioned.

"Well… I might, maybe, and perhaps use the Synch Spell too…" Twilight thought. "But if it's like combat magic, I won't last long. And against all the other ponies, I won't be able to match up with this many…"

"Better give it a shot anyways, or Luffy's done for!" Gilda reminded her.

"Right!" Twilight nodded before focusing her energy. Her horn went off brightly as she slowly directed her energy towards Luffy. As the energy slowly passed, her horn then flashed and gathered everyone's attention. Luffy turned and saw his body became a light violet.

"Whoa! What's going on?" Luffy wondered.

"You dolt! Twilight's giving you energy!" Gilda informed him. "She's using the same spell as every pony else here!"

"Oh! Cool!" Luffy said in excitement.

"Just because you have a little boost doesn't mean anything!" Flare shouted as she rushed in for another attack.

"Fire Snipe!"

Luffy quickly dodged onto his forelegs with ease. Flare was shocked as he even managed to throw in another attack while he was at it. His hind legs went together and kicked in a spiked motion.

"Gomu Gomu no Yari!" (Gum Gum Spear!)

Pushing Flare back, everyone was stunned. Gold Shield looked to Luffy then to Twilight as he realized what was going on.

"Don't tell me… his power has not only doubled… but tripled?" He whispered. Tapping Twilight, he asked, "How many times have you used this spell?"

"Huh?" Twilight spoke. "Um… This is my first time… why?"

Amazing! She has such control with the Synch Spell! It usually takes 2 years to even make a small connection! She has a talent in this magic!

"Whoa! I feel even stronger now!" Luffy exclaimed. "This is awesome!"

"Ugh… What kind of trick is this!?" Flare questioned. "A lone unicorn can maximize his power that far?! Better than a whole squadron!?"

"Ha! Twilight's really good at this mystery magic stuff!" Luffy laughed.

"Not only that… but the smoke and fire doesn't seem to stop you from breathing… why…?"

"I have no idea…" Twilight admitted. "But as long as it'll help Luffy, then I'll keep on going!"

Flare was astonished at Luffy and his companions. He has managed to grow in strength not only in battle, but with his friends as well. Readying her ultimate technique, she gave them a warning. "You're much more worthy than I thought. I apologize for treating you so rudely before. However, since this battle has begun, it's only best to give it our all until we have a victor. Don't you agree?"

"No!" Twilight and Gilda shouted.

"Yeah!" Luffy shouted.

Twilight stopped her magic for a moment to drop her jaw at Luffy while Gilda complained, "Luffy! Why would you even say that!? Don't you get the situation?!"

"Eh? But she's right." Luffy explained.

"Ready yourself! This is my ultimate technique!" Flare warned them.

"Ember Embodiment!"

Flare's body was now completely on fire. The heat around her increased as she whipped her blazing mane. Luffy grinned before turning back.

"Twilight!" Luffy called.

Twilight shined her horn and readied the Synch spell. Luffy crouched down and showed off his new state.

"Magic Gear!"

With this new power, Luffy goes in full speed. The bits of flare flicker, but none can get choke the magic shield Luffy has acquired. Gold watches Luffy and Twilight closely, observing their every skill and strength.

Synch spell is used best with those you can get along with. If both parties trust each other, they can bring out more potential than they could alone. For some pony who just acquired this spell, she must care deeply for her friend. I wonder if that's enough for this young lad to get by.

Flare unleashes her hidden bombs of fire, destroying the field. The unicorns aiding her backs up for safety, even moving the cage of Gilda. Twilight stands her ground as she keeps an eye on Flare and Luffy. They exchange hits, no longer being overpowered to the attribute of fire. It was a much more fair fight.

Luffy stretches his forelegs back, and shoots them forward, releasing a magic blast.

"Gomu Gomu no Magic Bazooka!"

Flare reacts with a flap of her wings to release a burning lash out.

"Fire Wave!"

The two projectiles clash, and Luffy lands on the ground with amazement on his eyes.

"Did you see that!?" Luffy asked Twilight. "That was so COOL!"

"Yes, I saw." Twilight assured him. "That's one of the effects apparently. Looks like you should be able to reach her with more than just stretching."

Luffy grinned widely before moving to the side from Flare's crashing landing. The ground cracks and heat seethes through. Flare dashes forward fast and gets Luffy with a hit.

"Fire Snipe!"

Although it managed to make contact, Luffy blocked it with two hooves up. It was then he realized he somehow formed a shield of energy. Astounded, Luffy couldn't help but smile.

"This is so awesome! A mystery shield!"

"It's magic!" Twilight shouted.

"It's time to end this Pony D. Luffy!" Flare exclaimed as she flew up with her hooves in the air. Luffy and Twilight gasped as she formed a massive ball of fire. She looked down on them as her squadron quickly escapes.

"Make some space! She's readying her Sun Cannon!" A pony warned everyone as they head for cover. The ponies panicked as they went to their camp that was quite far. Gold stayed to watch in admiration of this fight. The ponies were scared out of their minds, and even Flare's squadron were tempted to leave. the ones who did retreat had enough kindness to even bring the griffon back to safety. Twilight shook at the sight of what looked like the sun in front of her. But nonetheless, she stayed to support Luffy. Pumping in more magic into Luffy, she called him.

"Luffy!" She shouted, making him turn to her. "We've wasted enough time. We still have a lot to do! We have to finish this now and get every pony back together."

Luffy smiled widely and assured her. "Don't worry Twi! I'm gonna win!"

Now truly focused, Luffy started punching rapidly, similar to his technique, the Gum Gum Gatling Gun. Only this time, with Twilight's support, he manages to spring back magic energy changing it into something more fierce. Meanwhile, Flare had just finished up charging her attack, and was firing at that moment.

"Solar Flare: Entei!"

The roaring sun itself blazes down. The squadron now losing their minds, never being this close to the attack before, run and lose focus. Flare still flies with a bit of power remaining in her to maintain her form just a bit longer. Luffy finally finishes his own preparations, and shows off his and Twilight's combined powers.

"Gomu Gomu no…" Luffy yells out.

"Magic…" Twilight joins in pushing more energy in, and together, they finish the move.

"CANNON!"

A massive burst of energy shoots out from Luffy as his hooves still string out towards Flare. The magic hits the ball of flame first, letting it challenge each other's energy. Just when it seemed equal, Luffy's hooves reach the back of his magic blast and push it forward, piercing Flare's attack. Flare now was hit hard against the attack, and was shot down. Although it seems they won, the land they were sparring in couldn't take it, and a gaping hole appears.

"WAH! Where'd this hole come from!?" Luffy questioned.

"AAH! You overdid it!" Twilight exclaimed as she fell into the deep crater.

Quickly responding to the situation, Luffy grabs the ledge above with his hoof and grabs Twilight. They sigh in relief until Luffy looked up. Flare happened to be falling out of the sky as well. Throwing his head out, he grabbed her mane with his teeth and caught the defeated mare.

"Whoa!" He mumbled with Flare's hair in his mouth. "That was close."

"Can you reel us up?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, hold on." Luffy replied.

The foreleg then started to retract. As Luffy and Twilight climbed out of the ledge, Gold Shield stood before them with nothing but admiration.

"You're recruited, Pony D. Luffy and Twilight Sparkle." He announced with gusto.

"Eh?"


In the mess hall, Luffy and Gilda ate what meat they were able to obtain from their hunt. The ponies stared at them in shock as the red stallion at like a born carnivore. Twilight was sweating from all the attention as she just ate her salad beside them. Gold and Flare were sitting in front of them, watching the three as they waited for their answer.

"So, have you thought about my request?" He questioned.

"Uh…!" Twilight stuttered. "We really appreciate you helping us out of our crash landing as well as releasing Gilda and treating us after the spar… match, but we need to get back to our friends."

"Oh? But I thought we were on the same side?" Gold pointed out.

"We are! But our friends were going to Featheran."

"FEATHERAN!?" Everyone screamed. Twilight, Luffy, and Gilda looked around in wonder as Flare was in awe. She slammed her hooves on the table and looked at Luffy with excitement.

"Y-You… Were going to Featheran!?"

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"Featheran was a target of many of our pony squadrons. They have been abducted from their outposts over and over again, and taken to Talon's Hold right after. Right now, our mission is to go to Talon's Hold and free our allies." Gold explained. "But to see younglings like you doing something like that… seems rash."

"Aren't you scared?" Flare asked. "Not even my squadron is willing to go there, no matter how many times I convinced them we were going to be fine."

"My crew is always ready for action." Luffy said with pride. "Robin and Twilight said that if we take down that place, we can stop the war."

"That certainly is a theory." Gold nodded. "The barracks there is what holds so much of the power of the Griffon Kingdom. However, that alone won't get the Griffon King to surrender."

"What else would it take?" Twilight questioned.

"Take down the king." He answers simply. "War isn't simply eradicated over a month, it takes years to finally end it. Ever since this one started, I had a feeling that this would go on for quite some time."

Twilight looked down and sighed. Turning to Luffy, she asked, "Will everything really be alright? Our friends… The Princesses… Equestria?"

"Don't worry! I promise I'll protect them all!" He grinned widely.

"You sure have a lot of spunk kid!" Gold laughed as he bumped Flare's foreleg. "Don't you think so?"

"Yeah…" She muttered with a blush across her face. "Um… By the way, thanks for not letting me fall in that hole. Even after what I said and done."

"It's alright." He assured her. "You're not so bad anyways. Since you care about Equestria, you're not so bad."

"… Really?" She said with some shine in her eyes.

Suddenly, Grass Walker comes in with some anger in his eyes. He stomps his way to Gold and Flare as he scolds them very loudly. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?"

"I'm eccentric." Gold Shield answered.

"I know that!" Grass Walker replied. "But in a middle of a hidden outpost on enemy territory, did you really have to display such explosive racket!? They could have found us!!"

"Ah, but they didn't!" Gold pointed out.

"And I'm the one to thank for that you dolt!" Grass Walker shouted before sighing. "You're a hopeless case, you know that?"

"I'm eccentric."

"Stop saying that!" He shouted before looking at Flare. "And don't think you're off the hook either! We need to reserve our strength for our mission to Talon's Hold! Grabbing attention, making fireworks, and picking fights is not the time for that now!"

"Sir! Yes sir! My apologies sir!" Flare saluted.

Grass nodded and looked to the three. He tilted his head and said, "Other than scolding my officers, I see that you have a lot of skill in battle. Please come with us to the meeting, we have a lot to discuss about a serious matter. We can really use your help."

"Thanks, but we need to get back to our friends." Twilight said again.

Gilda passed Twilight went up to Grass Walker. She showed her talon to shake his hoof. "We'd like to see what information you have. Perhaps we can exchange some in order to reach our own goals. You see, we need the location of Featheran."

"Featheran!?" Grass yelped.

"Gilda?" Twilight said in surprise.

"We need help too Twi." Gilda said to her. "If we just let opportunities slip by, we won't just be lost from our friends, but we'll never reach that place either."

"I'll… I'm delighted to gain some intel myself, but Featheran? You must have a death sentence." He spoke with worry. "Anyways, come with me."


The meeting begins with Gilda asking them to show off all of the bounty posters in the Griffon Kingdom. Dozens to hundreds are pulled out. As she and Twilight scanned through them carefully, they picked out their friends. Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Usopp, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Fluttershy. The rest were unknown. The three gave other information like their ship, the rest of their friends, and where they last went once they were shown the map of the land.

"And that's everything we have to say I think." Twilight finished.

Flare picked up Fluttershy's wanted poster and read it carefully. For some reason, she was a bit angry. "Luffy's… Apprentice…?"

"Hmm?" Luffy mumbled before he looked at the paper. "Oh yeah! I was telling Fluttershy about how to you Haki!"

"Haki?" Gold spoke. "Is that something you were using in battle?"

"Yeah. Fluttershy was able to do it too, and she asked me to help her learn how to use it."

Flare glared at the poster before it lit on fire, and was turned to ashes. they all stare at her as she snaps out of her trance. "Uh… Huh?"

"What… the hay was that?" Gilda questioned.

"I… don't know…" She spoke. Holding her head, she leaves the meeting. "Excuse me, I feel a bit more tired than I thought. Please continue discussing without me."

"But Flare, we have something you must know about." Grass mentioned.

"I-I'm sorry, I won't be any help right now. I need to go to sleep."

Flare leaves the tent, leaving the five to exchange info. Gold holds his chin as he wondered what was wrong with Flare, but went back to the discussion on hoof.

"Now it's our turn." Grass begins. He gives a map to Twilight, letting her open and see it's markings. "That's where you'll find Featheran. We have scouts opening routes everywhere, so you'll see all the possible roads and rivers you can take. As for intel for Featheran, let's just say expect everything you've fought in this land, plus more."

"Oh my…" Twilight spoke. "This will be more difficult than anything we've been through, huh?"

"I'm getting excited just thinking about it!" Luffy grinned.

"Now that you have what you needed to hear, then please hear us out." Grass began. "You too Gold. And the readers too. There's been an announcement from our battalion back up. They said they are responding to the recent news the Griffon Kingdom's been spreading as if it was the biggest news in history."

"Response?" Twilight said with a raised eyebrow. "Who's responding?"

"Cadence, niece of Princess Celestia." Grass explained.

Twilight was in deep shock. Luffy was surprised about Celestia's niece as was Gilda.

"Whoa! Celestia has a niece?" Luffy exclaimed.

"Even I didn't know that." Gilda admitted.

"She's not the most well known, but she does have the command to that of a princess." Gold explained.

"What… Why is she responding to the news? What is the news?" Twilight questioned.

"A sudden and strange announcement of a single execution." Grass continued. "We all know it's an obvious trap, seeing how many unnecessary back up has been put up to guard that single stallion. His ranking, although high, is still not expected for them to put so much stress out of it. Cadence however won't listen to any of our officers, and is still going through with a full scale attack. She states that it also has the strongest commanders, important to take them down to make it easier to finish off Featheran next time we have the chance. The execution and battle will be taken in Scraper City, a well known Griffon town that holds historical value of execution practice.

"Who's going to be executed that makes Celestia's niece fight there?" Luffy wondered.

"Captain of the Royal Guard, Shining Armor."

Twilight was silent. Her eyes then shrunk as her world was beginning to crack. The very news shook her as she looked at the newspaper being tossed to the table. It reads in bold letters, confirming everything that has been said. Captain of the Royal Guard, Shining Armor, is going to be executed in 3 days. Setting an example to all Equestrian commanders! She lowered her head in deep distress while Gilda and Luffy sighed.

"Poor guy, being put on the spot like that." Gilda stated.

"He must be really important." Luffy thought.

"He's of high ranking, but not important enough to be made that much of a big deal." Grass stated. Twilight looked at him with despair in her view. "We can just try to rescue him now, but we've been given strict orders to wait to join with Cadence's forces to fight against in Scraper City. I have no power to refuse."

Twilight shivered lightly as she asked Grass, "How did this happen…?"

"They were in a outpost too close to Featheran. He along with his comrades were defeated and taken prisoner."

Luffy noticed her shaking and became curious of her feelings going on. "Twilight, what's wrong?"

"Is something about this troubling to you?" Grass thought. "Executions are a disturbing topic indeed and-"

She suddenly grabs Grass on the shoulder and tries to speak. She whispers, "He's my brother."

"What was that?" Grass says in confusion. Everyone else was bewildered as well until she yelled it out louder for them to know.

"HE'S MY BROTHER! My big brother!" Twilight screamed.

Everyone was stunned by Twilight. Luffy's eyes shrunk as well as he gritted his teeth. Before him displayed something too familiar. Luffy saw what used to be him. Memories flood back as his last time of Ace was shown. He looks at Twilight, understanding every feeling about her right now.

"Shining Armor…!" Grass spoke. "Is your brother!?"

"The little sister of a captain of guard." Gold muttered. "Your family must go along the lines of talent."

"I can't let him die!" Twilight declared desperately. "I can't just continue on knowing he'll be killed!"

"It'll be dangerous, with or without combat experience." Gold told her.

"I don't care! If I just leave him when he needs all the help he can get, I have to be there! I'm not going to let my big brother die!"

Grass sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Well… you're free to join us, but we won’t be infiltrating Talon's Hold. we have to wait."

"The longer we wait, the chance of Shining being executed grows!" Twilight protested. "We need to attack, NOW!"

"I'm sorry, but this is all we can do. We can't stray away from orders."

"Then I'm going there alone!" Twilight said as she ran out the tent. Luffy and Gilda ran after her while Grass sighed in sadness.

"Things just got a whole lot more complicated…" Grass moaned.

"And a whole lot more interesting." Gold added. He turned to his general and said, "So what do we do with her?"

"Although she isn't our responsibility, I feel as if we should make sure she's alright." Grass stated. "Gold, I'm making it your responsibility to make sure she stays alive, you got that?"

"Yes sir." He responds.


As Twilight trotted for a while, Luffy and Gilda caught up with her. She looks down with stress written all over her. As she turns to her friends, she embraces them in comfort.

"I can't believe this is happening…!" She cried. "I can't let this happen, I just can't!"

"Twilight… if you want, you can join up with them." Gilda suggested.

"But I can't wait, knowing how much Shining needs us!" Twilight told her. "I want to go to Talon's Hold… That's where they're keeping him. Luffy, Gilda, I'm sorry, but this is where we'll part ways. Go find our friends and end the war."

"No Twilight." Luffy denied as he walked up to her, holding her hoof. "I'm coming with you!"

"You don't have to do this Luffy." Twilight whimpered with tears leaking. "I know how much you care, but I can't think about dragging you down to do something so selfish."

"We're comrades Twilight!" Luffy shouted. "I'm not letting your brother die either! We're going to save him!"

"Luffy…" she muttered before Gilda held her shoulder.

"I'm not letting Rainbow's friends down. I'll be there with you too."

Twilight gave a weak smile as she nodded in gratitude. "Thank you both so much…"

From out of the shadows, Flare appears with a backpack full of supplies. She walks up to the trio as she says, "You're looking to break into Talon's Hold and rescue your brother?"

"How'd you know?" Gilda questioned.

"I heard everything." Flare answered. "And I just so happen to have the map and know of a route to take us there in just less than half the day."

"Wait… Are you helping us?" Luffy wondered.

"Yes, but under one condition." Flare began. "I want to come with you."

"Aren't you supposed to be with Grass Walker to be picked up by Cadence?"

"You let me worry about that. Now, will you accept?"

Twilight was given the map to be shown the location of Talon's Hold. From there, Twilight looked to Flare and nodded. "Alright. Let's go immediately."

"Then follow me."

Thus, a detour was taken. Twilight, Luffy, Gilda, and Flare left the outpost to head to Talon's Hold in order to rescue Shining Armor. It was then, a dangerous and perilous adventure would begin, and end in tragedy. A great battle will begin with the trigger of the execution.


"Shining's not in Talon's Hold!?" The stallion commander said in shock.

"Of course not." Cadence said in anger. "The information they've been giving out to the public is a fraud. They have a trap waiting in both places. Hoping for us to go to Talon's Hold, they have special griffons that utilize in using special enchanted gear. Scraper City is no better having many strong commanders as well. Shining was probably taken out of Talon's Hold to Scraper City about two days ago. I know this because one of my griffon spies has managed to send the news to me."

"Griffon spy?"

"He has been working with Princess Celestia on other works. He very famous in the Griffon Kingdom, but no pony has yet to know of his connections. All you need to know now is we are heading straight to Shining."

Cadence walks up to the bow of the ship and sighs. "Two days until we get there."

Author's Note:

Hmm... It's been a some time now, and I fear that my writing in literature and creativity wears out. I've been using a lot of references, and I'll be using a lot more until a good number of chapters later. However, using these references makes me feel insecure, and each time I use more, than I feel like I shouldn't write this anymore seeing how predictable it will be.

Tell me, are you interested in this? It carries a strong reference to Impel Down and Marineford. Only instead, it will be for Twilight's sake. The only difference is that instead of rewriting all of the story into pony form, it will take place in Equestria, for the sake of Shining Armor.

No, I will not copy the entire story. By reference, I mean taking bits and pieces to make nostalgia. Everything will not be so predictable to the point where it's exactly like the war for Ace. It will be different somewhere along the lines.

P.S. Nami Filler is next filler. Any suggestions? Please post comment or forever hold your opinion.

PreviousChapters Next