• Published 6th Aug 2014
  • 333 Views, 2 Comments

The Ponyville Murders - Writing Reaper



This village is so peaceful what caused it go down so bad?

  • ...
 2
 333

When it started

Chapter 1,
When it started.

As the police try to keep a crowd from forming, the investigators look at the mutilated body, "What the hay happen here?" Green Life said.

"From what we know the lesion around the neck area shows that a triple braided rope was used, sore area around the rear could have shown she was raped, the gash around the head shows a blunt melee weapon could have been used, this is a male for sure. As for us finding any evidence of who it was... Theirs nothing we could find," Feather String replied, "I'm sorry, but who ever did this is good at doing it," He continued.

"Hey, Blue Lightning! Where done here," He said.

"OK, sir," Blue Lightning replied.

5 Hours earlier...

Brown Leaf, stumbles around walking towards her house. Walking slowly towards it she makes it, but before she open the door a rag covers her mouth and before she could scream she felt lightheaded and past out.

...

She open her eye's but can't see, she begins to panic.

"Don't worry a piece of cloth is covering your eye's," A mysteries voice said.

"Who are you?" She said.

"Trust me, you don't want to know. Just call me, the ponyville killer," He replied.

She tried to scream but a piece of cloth covered her mouth.

...

One by one, hit after hit her body lost energy her eye's where fixing to close. All she could hear was dragging, dirt moving she had shed a tear before blacking out.

4 Hours later...

A dragging is heard faintly in the night, until a drop sound was made. Rainbow Dash, opens her eye's, "Whats that noise?" She said. All the sudden she hears a loud smack, like somepony was hitting somepony else. Rainbow Dash hurried to the front door and opened it. Rushing outside she saw nothing.

"That's odd," She said panting, "I thought I heard something?" She said to herself.

2 Hours later...

Green Life sighed, "What could have happen, I reviewed the case so many time and yet nothing shows, he has to have left something!" He said, irritated. He took a sip of his coffee.

"Maybe where missed something?" Feather String said.

"Sir!" A police guard said entering the cafe.

"Yeah, what?" Green Life said.

"We found this at the crime scene, sir. It was nailed to the tree," He replied handing the note to, Green Life.

"Perfect timing," Feather String said.

He open the note and read it, "It's a piece of evidence but a hard piece at that. You excused officer, " He said, "Look at what it says," Showing Feather String the note.

"From the highest and whitest clouds, to the dirt and the mud, There is one of the well from all hay, a statue frozen in time and space and forgotten by so many, but when death comes it's way, no one will know where to stay, run and hide little children, frolic and play until the day ends and hope not to forever sleep." Feather String said, "What the buck does he mean by that?" Feather String continued.

"I don't know," Green Life replied letting out a sigh. He took another sip of his coffee.

2 Days later...

"Green, Feather, we look hard at the note making sure we found every thing. Well in the note it quotes a well from all hay, a statue frozen in time and space. There are two locations I can think of, a pink mare statue that so happens to be more than hundred years old. and as for the well, it's near the house of the one known as Twilight Sparkles you don't need to talk to her, just look for the well," Stone Heart said.

"OK, sir," Green and Feather said. Green and Feather, walked out of the room.

"OK, so what are you going to choose?" Feather said, "I could do for the well," He continued. As they walked down the stairs.

"I'm fine with that," Green replied letting out a sigh. He walked out the door and begins walking towards the statue. While walking he looks around, 'Any one of these pony's could be the murderer,' He thought.

16 Minutes later...

As, Green Life, walks he begins to see the pink mare statue.

"OK, now let's find the the piece of evidence he left for me," He whispered to himself. He begins to hear filly's run towards the fountain, but he didn't care. Just as the filly arrived he saw a half torn piece a note hanging from the statues hoof. He graped it and begin walking back to the police department.

18 Minutes later...

He stand at the front of the department waiting for Feather String to arrive. In the distance he could see Feather String, "Hey," Feather String yelled to get his attention. He begin trotting over to Green Life, "I found a half torn note," Feather String said. Giving it to, Green Life.

Green Life, begins reading it out loud, "From the twilight zones to sonic booms, life is one big number made up of trillions of things like trees and animals. These animals live in the woods or in a house but I digress. 3 Days from now... No let's keep that a secret." Green Life said, "Another confusing puzzle to complete the mystery," He continued. Letting out a sigh, "Well let's begin to figure out what it means," He continued.

"Where done for work today. go home and relax a bit," Feather String said.

"OK," Green Life replied. He begin walking towards his house.

5 Minutes later...

Green Life walks in his house and takes off his hat. He walks into his bedroom and lays down on his bed. He let's out a sigh, "I hope this will end soon. These murders are going to scare this town even more then ever, hay they get scared from a flying bug that eats stuff. Then again I don't know how bad it actually was," Green Life said, "Doesn't matter, I need sleep," He continued. He rolled over to try and relax.

Comments ( 2 )

I liked because it's an interesting concept though not well executed

4812977 Sorry that I haven't been on for so long, but yeah, I have to agree. I don't even know what I was thinking to upload this story, there are just a lot of flaws in this story.

Login or register to comment