• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 962 Views, 15 Comments

the supreme? - liondragon



a story in which a interdimensinal being comes to aquastria and says he will destroy it

  • ...
30
 15
 962

the timeline of the supreme

The basic timeline of the supreme starts in his home world just before he left his home dimension for the first time. After that he meets Celestia for the first time while she is stuck in the vines the older version of his left. She lead him around Equestria in its then present form which. She tells him it’s his doing. He doesn't like the form and alters this. Actually his first paradoxes. Later he travels back in time with doctor Whooves and Twilight. Entering paradox number three the trouser paradox he is lead around the city by himself posing as Seth basically then meeting himself in trousers. After that he is send back by himself telling him to wait a while which he does. From this point there are only paradoxes with future versions and ending the old ones. The events after this are also the known timeline with Twilight and doctor Whooves. He comes in the dimension again after being gone for six years from his standpoint and starts the story. He tells everypony to leave telling those who stay will perish (die) after a while of trying to send them away twilight finally gets his riddle. He destroys the basically whole of present Equestria and reforms it to his will. He will return after that to his home dimension later returning for the second time starting Twilight and doctor Whooves of on their journey through the dimensions. Where they encounter a lot of riddles clues and artefacts of older versions of him. After a while because he is an entity pure balance he needs a balance in forces. And because well discord being turned into stone couldn't move the balance is gone. Therefore he goes back in time (after having travelled through two dimensions) and creates discord and sets the scene for the battle between discord and the royal sisters. Then the first paradoxes have ended. Then they translate the next riddle. Then travel around to find out about another godlike being in space. After following a trail. End lastly traveling to the next dimension. Where they go their separate ways for a while and ending with going out of the dimension.

Author's Note:

this is a summery like timeline mainly for myself if it is confusing for you bad luck don't bother it. read the rest and filter it.

Comments ( 6 )

I... I can't... I don't... This is so bad, I'm impressed. Well played, sir.

3018437 what is so bad please also say if something was good.

3018559
Well, let's go over a bit, shall we? Keep in mind, I couldn't make it past the first chapter. As you have heard before, there is no paragraph structure. That makes it extremely difficult to read. On top of that, your sentence structure leaves much to be desired. I have to stop and re-read sentences constantly to try and understand what you're trying to convey.Your spelling could definitely use some work, (Than used for then, Aquastria, whit etc.). There is no real exposition, the characters appear out of nowhere to spew their lines. And the Phoenix/Dragon/Lion thing is a bit gary stu, wouldn't you say? It's painfully obvious it's a character from a fanfiction. Judging by all of this, I can only assume you are either

1. Very young, in which case, keep trying~ This is gonna go right on the fridge, right where everyone can see it.

2.Trolling. I can't really believe this though, since it has been going on for so long.

or 3. Dyslexic maybe? I'm actually pretty impressed with your punctuation, it's worlds ahead of your other facets of writing. I'm not saying you should stop, but for the love of god, get a proof reader or someone to bounce chapters against. Good luck~

3018559
Oooooh, English isn't your first language. Okay, that makes sense. Again, I can only recommend a proofreader.

3018604 its number three and i am dutch and well don't have normal logic. maybe just skip chapter 1 it is actually the worst one in my eye's this one was already proof read by the way but the guy doesn't say much about it.

sorry edetet some shit

Login or register to comment