• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 962 Views, 15 Comments

the supreme? - liondragon



a story in which a interdimensinal being comes to aquastria and says he will destroy it

  • ...
30
 15
 962

the temple

A few weeks after the first appearance of the Supreme a young alicorn stallion walked in the library. He started talking something that sounded like nonsense. But somehow Twilight and Spike understood that he was talking about the temple, gates, the Supreme and how they were doing with studding the language. “I don’t think I understand you totally. Can you just speak English?” Twilight said. “Alright I will talk English but I had hoped you would have learned the language better. You couldn’t make out a simple introduction. But what did you learn about the temple and the gates?” the stallion said. “What I can’t follow you all the way. I am studying a new language yes out of a book Spike got from the Supreme but how do you know? Wait you are the Supreme that’s why you said that I couldn’t understand a simple introduction.” Said Twilight. “You’re right. I am but what about my first question.” “Well we haven’t improved that much. We have learned that there are numbers above them and that you need a password for them. So how do you get a password?” “Well you need to read the story right from the gate for that. It’s the answer to the riddle in it.” “More translating?! I hate that. Will you help me with the first few lines?” “Ok I will help you. I will translate it into English and then you will have to translate the answer and figure it out.” “I agree that will work just fine.” “Alright, here stands. “The light has touched my skin it feels cold. Within me is more sugar than in any other of my family. But I am certainly not the smallest or biggest. Only my taste makes you think different.” That’s the riddle of number nine. Now you can start thinking about it.” “Spike have you got that?” Twilight asked. He answered: “what should I have a note on something?” “Yes you should. Supreme please repeat yourself?” he said: “Why not? Then you will have enough time for solving. “The light has touched my skin it feels cold. Within me is more sugar than in any other of my family. But I am certainly not the smallest or biggest. Only my taste makes you think different.” Have you noted that Spike.” Spike answered: “Now I have.” Twilight noted: “It sounds like some sort of person the way it is written. But that’s too obvious and then I would have to check everypony.” The Supreme said: “if you need me or want me to check it you just have to say: “the dragon how rains Supreme and all that comes with him come to my flesh and rescue.” And I will come to you.” “Ok I will remind that.” Twilight said. “And I noted it with the riddle.” Spike said. “Then I will be going. Finding doctor Whooves.” the Supreme said.

Before neither spike nor Twilight could say anything he already had left. He searched wide and far but nowhere in Equestria could he find that stallion he was searching for. Then he thought what would attract a timelord. He altered his form to a dragon appearance a regular dragon to be exact. After that he tried to create fuzz, started to collect stuff and fake aged. Soon after he started the streets were filled with galloping ponies. Most running away from him but one stallion was running towards him. And he had an hourglass on his flank. Then quick and swift he started to put back the stuff and returned into his alicorn form. When the pony arrived he said: “good day gent have you seen a dragon stealing stuff.” The Supreme answered: “no I have not seen such a thing but I had seen an English breakfast with ham.” “I don’t believe you where I want to check it out.” “Well it was in New Hampshire England through portal six.” “O so you have already tested one of those portals” “no why would I.” then the timelord took a look at the flank of the other and saw a perfect balanced scale. “Who are you?” he said. “Don’t you understand stupid I thought timelord were smart. I am the Supreme.” The Supreme answered. “Wait what’s the point in all this please tell me?!” Doctor Whooves yelled. “Well this way I am not that much of an eye catcher. Ad up to that I just wanted to talk to ponies not as all mighty being.” He answered. “I understand that. What do you want to talk about?” The timelord asked. Then the Supreme heard “the dragon how rains Supreme and all that comes with him come to my flesh and rescue.” And said swift: “sorry other time do I have to go to somewhere.” And went off to another place.

Back at the library Twilight had said those words to get him to check the answer. She said. “It’s lemon. The translation is rirarch. Am I right?” “You are” the Supreme answered. “Let’s go then.” She said. There was something to do in town. Not something anypony would find normal. It was chaos created by a being from the temple. It was a weird form of chimera or hydra well it had three heads one like a squid, one like a dinosaur and one like a snake. On that point the Supreme yelled something no one understood but the being did it went back to the temple and yelled “tuwap” not one of the ponies saw what in the happened which gate had opened. Neither did someone want to try it out. Twilight asked: “what would happen if someone said that in the temple facing another gate.” “Nothing the fool impact of the sound has to hit the gate and resonate at the right frequency to activate it is no biggie if you say tuwap. The only moment it would affect is if you thought about the riddle itself and then said the answer.” “Alright I understand. But what could it be” “I know but if you translate it you might find the answer and then you would recognize it immediately when we have the riddle. Let’s go to the temple shall we?” the Supreme proclaimed.

“Ok we will go.” “But be prepared for what you will see.” Nothing out of the ordinary went on for the rest. Then came a pony ruching towards them he yelled: “where is the temporal distortion.” “Hi Whooves I handled it but do you want to come with us?” “Where to?” “Trough one of the portals.” “Yes fine with me I surely would like it.” When they arrived at the gate room of the temple they saw a small but delicate creature. The timelord said “Twilight close your eyes I will bring it back if the Supreme tells me the riddle, the answer and the portal. Twilight did so and the Supreme lead the way told the riddle and answer but just loud enough so doctor Whooves heard it. When the gate had closed the supreme said: “open your eyes if you want to of course.” “Why wouldn’t I want to open them?” “Because when portals are opened my illusion won’t hold” “what kind of an illusion?” “My alicorn form is fake.” “What is your real form if I may ask?” “Well mythical for you. Hu...man.” “Human so they do exist or still?” “That I do not know that’s a question for your teacher.” When twilight opened her eyes she saw again that alicorn stallion she had seen before. “Why have you returned to your alicorn form?” “It sort of happens in this dimension I have to be a less eye-catching form than that here.” “Alright you do the best at keeping your secret identity a secret.” She nagged.

“I don’t it just happens. By the way there are some ponies watching us right at this moment. And Celestia herself is there.” “What are you doing here twilight with this alicorn stallion?” Celestia asked the pony. “I was planning on going trough of a portal with him.” She replied. “And who in my name are you mister stallion?” Celestia asked. “A multi form being, almighty might you ad, I am the Supreme!” he answered. “Then it is fine with me. You know them probably better than any otherpony.” Celestia said. “Watch out a hunter!” the Supreme jelled as a joke. Celestia turned her head and said “where I don’t see one he wants me and you probably for is collection.” “Wow I didn’t think you would flip out like that wait you are an alicorn so that would be very unusual for any of the humans behind gate six with their inventions and weapons.” “You know too much to be of this world or at least this age.” “I came from behind gate six and my human form transforms to the one most adapted to the world just as the doctor.” The Supreme said. “Twilight open gate nine please.” He asked. “ok here I go rirarch.” Twilight said and the gate opened for her eyes therefore revealing the Supreme’s real identity.