• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 962 Views, 15 Comments

the supreme? - liondragon



a story in which a interdimensinal being comes to aquastria and says he will destroy it

  • ...
30
 15
 962

exploring the seventh world

“Hello does anyone speak equestrian except us?”
“Twilight dear did that monster that trashed Ponyville earlier?”
“No.”
“So there is a big chance they don’t speak equestrian.”
“There are beings how speak equestrian here that was an alien which they had caught. They did send it through as guinea pig. As a protective measure for you I told it for a moment it should keep its mouth about all the ponies.”
“Did you learn anything of it?”
“Except that these people are cruel and are very technological advanced?”
“No we would like to know that two.” They said really annoyed.
“Well that is a big thing and I said people well more or less ponies in some parts of the world. That’s not here. Here are humans and over the oceans no one knows what’s there. If I may predict some of this its maybe it’s a species unknown or one we know.”
“So you really know a lot? And above that is that everything?”
“Yes that is everything and I know a lot. Stay calm and let’s move out of here.”
“Why?”
“Didn’t I say that these people are nasty and have a lot of different problems? Most would appeal to Discord. And if he were here very few people would notice it. So if they found people and a pony here they would do what? Attack them, torture, maybe even more horrible stuff.”
“What’s that?”
“Don’t like to think about it.” He said shuddering.
“Don’t like to think about it?”
“Yes and certainly not to talk about it.”
“Do you think we can fill it in by ourselves?”
“I am certain anyone can.”
“Let’s go.”
“Shouldn’t we teleport?”
“We don’t know the landscape and we don’t want to attract unwanted attention.”
“I get what you are saying.”

They sneaked passed the guards and found them before a fence. Not a small wooden fence, nor a big one, nor a massive one, nor was it one of those of steel or another metal. No it was one of plasma. They asked each other what to do well except of Jack. He said “the temperature is low enough for diamond-dragons well diamonds not to melt. And I can transform them into a… door post.”
“Why didn’t you say so?”
“I couldn’t get through all the time.”
“Do it.”
“I won’t leave anything behind once were through.”
“Fine just do what you need to do.”
He prepared some diamonds than molded them together to form a door post wide enough for Twilight and high enough for Celestia. Once put in place it made a hole in the plasma wall. They all walked through the door post and after that jack melted it and odd but true. (Why odd plasma is the hottest of our known substances.) “Who will take lead? May I suggest you Doctor?”
“Why me, why not the princess or Twilight?”
“A let’s refer to the princess as Celestia point A. Point B you have the most experience.”
“I have done my explorations in my time!” Celestia said shocked.
“How many and how many in foreign terrain and foreign countries without standing out?”
“I always stood out.” She ended up saying sobbing.
“That’s what I thought. Twilight you?”
“Some but always with the doctor leading.”
“So you because, I don’t have any experience. But it is almost the same culture as I came from. You know you are the best and I always let you two lead if it’s possible.”
“Your right but, but I still don’t want to do it.”
“When we are in pony country Twilight can lead.”
“Who are you and what are you talking about?”
“We are talking about our journey and we are travelers.”
“May I see your passports?”
“Well of course...” the doctor said a little doubtful while looking at Jack. Jack started searching his pockets and found some pieces of psychic paper. Thought of the name of their countries and the way the alien had explained their passports to be and the year he told them.
“Fine, fine, fine, wait these are centuries outdated.”
“Could have known time would travel at the same rate here as at home.”
“What did you say?”
“Busted time for the trick I was so eager to tryout.” And he tried an amnesia-spell. “So we can go now? And by the way I forgot the date what was it again?”
“Yes you may go gentlemen, misses. And sir it’s may seventh 4013.”
“See you later.”
“That’s an old phrase.”
“I don’t care.”
“By till gates open.”

And so they walked on until they were in a nice little dense forest. “So the shift in dates over the course of a few months is two millennia two centuries and a few decades. And they seem well like they are… how do I put this they are honoring the gate or terribly afraid of what will happen.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Was I the only one how heard the phrase? And the date I got was 1784.”
“Ok I got that. Which phrase?”
“He means “by till gates open” Twilight.”
“That… now I understand fully.”
“We still need to do all. Because we don’t know if it is for good or for bad.”
“Let’s try to find the proper place so we won’t look superstitious.”
“Good point pr… I mean Celestia. But he just showed him paper with nothing on it… or was it psychic paper.”
“Psychic paper of course and after that a mild amnesia spell which makes him forget the last ten minutes.”
“Nice for the kind of traveling you and the doctor do.”
“Yeh I need to teach him that spell if he ever finds his unicorn body.”
“Write it down!!!”
“No it is too dangerous you can make if we are talking about well an alicorn or a timelord you could wipe their entire history which can be over a millennium.”
“Thanks for the complement I am well over that. Wipe my entire memory did you do that once?”
“You, no me yes and I fixed it.”
“You wiped your memory and then fixed it.”
“Sort of, I don’t want to explain it now but maybe later. Wane explore further or turn tail and go home?”
“Why always later and never now? And we won’t turn tails.”
“Because these things I want to discuss when no one is around. And is that unanimous.”
“Yes.” They yelled in unison.

And with that said they walked through the forest until they reached a city. They looked for a library so that they could look up some more recent information. There they found out that they were mortally terrified tor anything surrounding the gate after the return of the alien, that they were in a worldwide war, that there were four intelligent races ponies dragons humans and phoenixes, and that there two mayor enemies the humans and the dragons. The phoenixes and ponies were neutral and last but most importantly that the liondragon-race had gone extinct or at least that was what the humans knew. “Well with what we know now what shall we do.”
“Go too one of the neutral countries and then… then learn more and… Jack if you want to I would like you to go to the dragon-country.”
“Only as a phoenix but yes. I will first travel to the pony-land.”
“That’s totally fine with us.”
“Well to reach the border and cross it we need to travel well trice the distance between the Canterlot and Ponyville.”
“How do we cross the distance in the shortest time?”
“Teleportation is the fastest the easiest and the most seeable and obvious, but that will blow our cover wait we have got Twilight.”
“I can’t teleport that far.”
“Who said anything about you really teleporting to our point of destination.”
“Who’s gone do that then?”
“I will do it. But there is always the fact that the journey is more important than the destination.”
“What are we going to do it?”
“You three have the power to decide whether or not we teleport.”
“No that’s too boring let’s fly?”
“Will do it first let’s get out of the city.”
“Why don’t we teleport it saves time and I don’t want my sister to be worried or has to cover for me too long.”
“The alien was in your dimension for an hour and hear that was well three decades.”
“So what?”
“Well that means a decade here equals to an hour in our dimension.”
“O so we won’t have left for long anyhow?”
“Yes.”

And with the apparently conversation ended they left the city and a few kilometers out of the way jack took phoenix shape and flew with Twilight, Celestia and the Doctor of to the land of the ponies. They saw several huge cities with skyscrapers over a hundred floors hi, huge farms and other buildings which the girls didn’t understand. And Jack and the Doctor didn’t have the heart to tell them what it really was. The rest was woodlands and commons with a lot of cow and sheep. The time between the cities was sometimes hours sometimes days but their voyage from their starting point had already taken a week until they reached the border. After that they landed just over the border. And almost directly after that they were asked to show their papers. Like he did earlier jack pulled out his pieces of psychic paper. And thought of the passes he had seen in the library with the right dates. And the guy seemed to find everything ok. “I will be off. You three watch each other’s backs.” And with that said he flew off to the ocean and over it. And the ground underneath him wasn’t changing much the same roads the same fields and totally no one cared if he was flying there or not. And when he reached the other side he found an ocean with sometimes small islands inhabited by unintelligent life. Never stopping to take a second look at the islands or the life forms living there. At his arrival at the mainland he found suspicion.