• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 962 Views, 15 Comments

the supreme? - liondragon



a story in which a interdimensinal being comes to aquastria and says he will destroy it

  • ...
30
 15
 962

behind gate 8

The Doctor's hear was compared to the Jack's hear very well groomed, his shirt neater than Jack's and he was older than him. "You are still a child?" the Doctor said surprised. "Yes I am and I am fifteen years old." Jack said. "What are you two talking about? I feel a bit left out." Twilight said. "It's the culture we came from." Jack replied. "So you two came from the same world?" she asked. "No similar not the same." he replied. "In how much?" she asked. "About 80% possibly less. But let’s surge for a civilization here.'' he replied. "But I still have so many questions?!" she asked. "Ok but those are for another time." he replied. "I get it. You've got your mind set on exploring this dimension." she said. "He does and it isn’t the time or place to answer them." the Doctor said interrupting Jack's and Twilight's dialog. "Let's go already!" Jack said. They left the temple and saw a civilization to rival Equestrian. But not a pony, human, dragon or other living being in sight.

After moments they saw statues of Pegasi and angels. The Doctor was somehow getting afraid. Moments after passing them he saw that they were following them then he yelled: "run those are weeping angels and Pegasi." "Let me handle this." Jack said. He destroyed them one by one. But he made a few new ponies and other living beings. But by destruction of the weeping angels and Pegasi the once how where abducted by them returned, unknowing what had happened.

The three explained what had happened. The last who had gone away said: "they came out of the temple after someone said: "wasater." we don't know what it meant. Some suspected that it's a password for the gate there. They tested it and it didn't work." "That’s because they didn't know the question or the answer." Jack said. "So you know how they work." they replied. "Yeah we do know how it works in detail." the three of them replied together. "My interdimensional name is actually the Supreme." Jack replied. It didn't spark something so they were rather neutral. But most thought it said nothing some suspected things but didn't show it.

In repayment for their saving they got a grand tour of their land. Through the lovely forest with phoenixes, sees with mermaids and merman and open fields with centaurs. Here and there was a city. The capital had a museum with in it were the great stories and history.

The story about their creation went as followed: "once there was nothing nobody, no being, no star or planet then a godly being appeared. He clapped his hands with that came such an amount of energy free which we see as background radiation. From this appeared matter from that bigger matter and that the atoms from us exist." "If you ask me this is the truth." Jack said. "How in time lords name would you know." the Doctor replied. "I have got a spoiler about myself. I will create everything that is will be etc. with a clap of my hands." he said. "Well you did destroy everything and created it brand new, so it makes sense." he replied.

The founding went as followed so they said: “that a light in the distance had drawn them near but when they arrived it was gone. There where forests and all that you can see now except the cities. The temple was a mystery and no one knows what stands there until today no living being. Possibly the banished ones.”

Jack went to the curator of the museum. He asked: “who are the banished ones?” “Sir don’t you know?” the curator replied. “Well interdimensional traveler so I should answer yes.” Jack said. “In that case well those are the dragons those greedy, manipulating, nosy, exposing beings.” The curator replied “ok I understand. But where do they live?” “Well it is a complicated thing we think they do live in the mountains far away.” “Then I will go check it out.” Jack said.

“Twilight the banished ones are dragons so I need to speak with them ok. But I would like it if you would stay here. Doctor you may choose a place you want to go.” Jack said. “Well I want to go with you I want to hear their part of the story.” The Doctor replied. “I will stay here as long as you want me to. Because I know that you know what is best for me, especially with dragons.” Twilight replied.

“My dear friend how do you know where it is.” The Doctor said. “I don’t. I only know in the mountains probably.” Jack replied. “So wandering around in search of dragons.” The Doctor said “yep. But I have a weird feeling about this dragons are most of the time depicted as these evil beings with no self-respect. But usually they are also caring and loving beings possessed by lust. I hate to say this I am always changing my object of lust. Luckily I don’t have one now except telling stories and some other things.” “I know what you mean. So why the weird feelings.” “Well I don’t feel the presence of gold or other treasure.” “So why weird.” “Well if they were greedy there would be treasure.” “Ah that is it.” “Ok I will send out the old dragon flare communication, that’s a kind of Morse.” {“Where are you fellow dragons this is a supreme dragon speaking?”} Then there was a reply {“come but don’t take a human with you”} {“may I take a time lord with me.”} {“yes as long as it isn’t a human how banished us.”} {“Keep signaling then I can come to you.”} {“Ok.”} After that was a continues flare. The two flew to the flare.

There they found a few dragons nothing much. “You say you are a supreme dragon. But there is only one in each universe and I am the one here let’s call me A.” A. said. “Well I am from another universe. I am Jack Finch the supreme dragon/phoenix Bahal the divine/demon/balanced in my native universe. Interdimensional name the Supreme.” Jack said. “So you came through the gate.” “Yes we did.” “So you are the one who created all this.” “Yes.” “Why did you come here you should know everything about this.” “No I don’t that’s me from the future. So explain everything what happened why you are banished for instance.” “Well we wanted to claim the temple because it was made by a dragon and there where ancient dragon writing. There started the bickering over than we wanted some land to sleep and build our nests etc. We wanted that seriously. I don’t know where we were supposed to go. But we were pissed. Then there was an argument. They attacked then we retaliated and it went on like that.” “The others would say the opposed.” “Probably. After that it went downhill. Actually you can take that literally if you are talking about our population. We didn’t want or could reproduce. Until we were the only once left.” “I see go to the world for which is the answer friends. Then go to the world with the answer is lemon. There are enough dragons to pare up with there.” “Thanks we appreciate it.” “I am sure you do. Another question can’t you change to a human form A.” “Yes we can oo on that way.” Jack said. After that conversation they left to the capital.

“Twilight come let’s leave here ok.” Jack jelled. “I am coming.” She replied. They had seen everything already. So they left through the gate.