• Published 18th Jul 2014
  • 2,906 Views, 17 Comments

Spike's week. - ZeatGuy

  • ...
24
 17
 2,906

Truth be told (Revised)

Spike opened his eyes to find he had fallen asleep in the living room. Looking down he found he was still wrapped up with her blanket and all. She was still snoring lightly her head now close under his. He was thinking about just going back to sleep but he felt he needed to start the day. He wasn't sure how to wake her from sleeping but decided to nudge her head while whispering her name.

“Cheerilee... Cheerilee.” He said pushing her head lightly with his chin making her stir. “I need to get up.” He said making her rub her face on his chest with a grown. “You can sleep, but I need fix something up.” He said tapping on her arm. “Think you can let go of me?” He said hearing a grown before her arms loosened letting him slowly slip free. Popping free he stands up a few of his bones cracking from the pension. Looking back he sees her pulling the covers into a makeshift pillow. Leaning down he slowly pulled the blanket higher on her a small grin coming to her face as she snuggles down on the chair. With a small smile he walked to the window closing the blinds blocking the invading light. After checking the return box and checking about twenty books back in before feeling hungry. Making his way into the kitchen he made some eggs and ham, putting half on two plates along with two glasses of orange juice. Putting them on a tray he walking back to the living room he set the tray in front of her, before taking one of the glasses and plates and starting to eat. He ate his food in a bit of a hurry, watching her sleep while he did so, he wasn't trying to be creepy but he proble looked like it. Drinking the last of the OJ he put his plate down and made his way to the shower, once there he rounded some cloths up and jumping into the shower.
~
Cheerilee sat up in her 'bed' waking up from her sleep she felt rested, and hungry. Scratching her head she found she was still in his living room, pulling the blanket around herself she looked around the dark room for the food she smelt, glancing down she found the plate of eggs and a thick ham slice along with a glass of what looked like orange juice. Next to that there was a fork along with another plate and cup with a fork in the cup. She heard water running, thinking the plate was for her she picked the fork out and poked at the food and eating it.

“Well it's no breakfast in bed... but it’s still good.” She said as she staring the food. Cheerilee was really happy about all this, a nice diner, a quite movie, and a good night’s sleep. Then to top it all off someone made her breakfast for a change, she loved every moment of it. She was half way done with the plate of food when she heard the water stop up stairs. She stopped for a moment glancing at the stairs before going back to eating. After a while she heard a foot step, she turned to see Spike in the middle of putting his shirt. Within the moment she had to see under his shirt it looked like he had a six pack but it could be the light playing tricks on her. Turning her head quickly she made sure he didn't catch her looking.

“Oh you’re up. Did you sleep well?” He asked walking over to her making her turn her head and go to speak.

“AH YAE.” She said before coving her mouth when food came out making her face bright red. Spike chuckled while she tried swallowing the food in her mouth and speaking again, while her face got its color back. “Yea, best sleep I've had in a while. Thanks for the breakfast too.” She said raising her glass to him making him nod lightly.

“Well after how much you drank last night I guessed you could get something else in your system.” He said making her nod.

“I did have a bit much, didn't I?” She said rubbing her head that hurt a bit. “Well at least I didn't do anything too embarrassing.” She said with a chuckle. “I didn't right?” She asked when Spike started grinning when he sat down in the single seat.

“I don't know, how embarrassed would be if I said your ware trying to cuddle with me all night.” He said making her blush.

“I guess I should apologize then.” She said making him chuckle lightly.

“Well I never said it was a bad thing.” He said rubbing his hair. He gave a small grin as he leaned back and put his feet up.

“Oh well then I guess it was nice for me too then.” She said with a smile. “I have to grade some papers, so I think I should go. Ahm... Do you think I could do that here?” She asked getting up putting her plate and fork down. “It's just my house can get loud and it might take all weekend there.” She said with a smile.

“Oh of course, The library is a place where everyone can come and enjoy the quite.” He said throwing his arms out, making her laugh. “Sorry, Twilight makes me do that when people ask to use the library.” He said letting out a laugh.

“T-then I'll see you in a little bit.” She said with a bit of a chuckle. She walked to the before giving a shy wave and leaving. Picking all the dishes up he brought them into the kitchen and started washing them. He was almost done with the last of the dishes when her heard a faint knock coming from the front door.

“Be there in a minute.” He yelled rinsing the last of the dishes off before putting it on the drying rack. Quickly stepping to the door he threw it open without looking. “Didn't think you would be back so soon.” He with a smile before turning and seeing Fluttershy with a confused smile.

“Didn't think who would be back so quick?” She said before leaning to step inside before stopping making her care bag swing a little.

“Oh just a friend, they needed a place to do some work.” He said trying to wave it off. “You here to check on Peewee or something?” He asked waving her in letting her walk past him and look around the room.

“Yea, Twilight asked me to check on him. You don't mind do you?” She asked setting the bag on the table.

“No, it's cool. Peewee!” He yelled up the stairs. After a bit there was squawk and Peewee came flying down. He flew around the room once before landing on Spikes shoulder.

“This shouldn't be too long.” She said opening her bag and pulled out some gloves and a tongue depressor. “Peewee can you come here for me.” She said kneeling in front of the table. Peewee gave a flap glided down in front of her. “Say aww.” She said making him open his mouth letting her look inside. “OK, and open your wings.” She said putting her hands in her lap. Peewee spread his wings out letting her take a look at them. “Everything looks fine but he might start malting soon.” She said standing up just as he started picking at his feathers. “You wouldn't mind collecting them would you? Zacora said there good for lighting candles and some potions.” She said taking her gloves off and putting them in the bag.

“Sure. Want any water or something before you leave.” He asked making her nod slightly.

“If you have bottled that'd be better.” She said picking her bag up. “I have to get to the next house.” She said as he went to the fridge. “So is it strange having the place to yourself?” She asked as he walked in with two water bottles, handing one to her and opening the other.

“I guess I would say it was like the time I stayed at your place that one time. There's plenty to do in the day then I can just relax and do whatever.” He said before taking a sip of his water.

“That must be nice, helping the vet here can get tiring. But isn't strange not having anyone here at all?” She asked while pulling out a snake for Peewee who took it happily.

“People come by.” He said flopping down onto the chair.

“Oh your friends?” She asked closing her bag up as he took the last of the snake.

“Well, I wouldn't say friends.” He said with a shrug. “More or less.” He said as she walked to the front door, Spike following her there.

“That’s good. Well I have to get to the next place.” She said heading out the door.

“Alright, bye.” He said waving to her as she started walking away. Closing the door Spike looked around the room. “Where can she work?” He said finding hardly any space to work in. It wasn't the biggest place that was for sure. Not even when everyone was hanging out did they stay in this room. “She could use the upstairs room?” He said before picking a pen and paper to ask for permission.

'Dear Twilight would it be alright to us the upstairs room for a friend of mine?' He wrote before warping it up and sending it do her. 'Hopefully she gets back quickly with the massage, in the meantime he should clean this room up if she says no.' Telling Peewee to head up stairs Spike cleaned up the small mess which was just his water bottle and a few feathers. Pulling a paper bag out he went to place the feathers in it when he felt himself coughing out a letter.

'Dear Spike You got me at a bad time.(Not that you would know.) It's fine as long as they don't touch anything. Especially anything between 42A-42C. Will write later. Twilight (PS might help to move something’s.)'

“Alright, I better move something’s around then.” He said before rolling it up and putting it down on the table. Heading up stairs Spike went past the rooms and straight to the pull down ladder. Climbing up Spike found there to be a few piles of notes on some of the tables and a smell in the air was a bit unpleasant. “I should open a window.” He said walking over to the tables Spike moved some of the paper stacks down from the table putting them where they wouldn't be touched. After moving a few piles and clearing a few tables he pulled them over to an open space pulled a chair over. Opening all the windows Spike hoped there was plenty of time for the smell to leave. Looking around the room Spike felt satisfied with how the place looked and headed down stairs. Finding work Spike moved some book into their proper spots before hearing a knock at the house door. Putting the book on the table in the library he ran to the back door and opened it, this time making sure to see if it was her.

“Hay Spike.” She said with a warm smile. Spike didn't respond as his eyes trailed over her body and outfit. She was wearing blue jeans with a tie-die shirt that hide her chest well enough, in her hair she had a flower that made her look like a hippie with the shirt. With a cough from her Spike was pulled from his staring.

“Sorry.” He said shaking his head a little trying focus making her laugh. “You just look really different. Come on in.” He said letting her pass him so he could close the door. He didn't see it before but she was pulling a box with a lid on it.

“Thanks again for letting me work here. My sister was cleaning the house for her book club and that was the last thing I needed.” She said confusing Spike.

“There’s a book club here?” He asked as she set her box on the table.

“It's really just my sister and her old friends drinking and talking about the romance novel they chose for the month.” She said opening the box reveling it to be filled with papers. “Not really my kind of party.” She said with a little laugh.

“Really why not, I thought you liked those books?” He asked his a grin making her cheeks turn red a bit.

“Well that’s true but. Let's just say I wasn't as popular as my sister in High school, and I do like to drink but only at the times people normally do so.” She said as she pulled some papers out.

“True, oh you’re not doing that in here.” He said making her stop. “I have an even better place for you.” He said with a smile making her put the papers back.

“Alright then lead the way.” She said as she placed the led on top of the box, leading her to the stairs and helping her with the box they made their way to the ladder. Stopping for a moment to pull it down Spike went to say something when he heard a door open. Turning around Spike found the hall to be empty besides the box and table and vase.

“Ahhh hello.” He said before moving to his room. People didn't normally go in his room yea Twilight sometimes and maybe his friends’ once in a blue moon when they hung out there. It just felt strange to him for people to be in here. He was following her with his eyes and watching what she did in his room. She looked around the room touching some of the books on his shelf then moving on to some of the older toys he had from the past years. “Careful with that please.” He said as she picked up an old wind up dancing robot, which surprised her.

“Sorry.” She said before putting it down. “Is this your room?” She asked as Spike walked in stopping close to her, close enough to smell a light flower smell.

“Yep. This is where I spend my nights.” He said picking up one of the louse books.

“It's nice. I didn't think you would be one to collect things.” She said putting it down.

“Well, I'm not allowed to have a lot of things. Bad things tend to happen then I have an abundance of things.” He said with a sad look. “You might remember years back when a beast rampaged through the town.” He said making her nod. “Yea that was me.” He said making her let out a gasp.

“That was you, there was so much damage how didn't you get hurt?” She asked taking a small step back.

“Well the reason I went into the rampage was because I have dragon blood in me from my dad, and when dragons start collect things they tend to ‘mature’” He said with air quotes before sitting on the bed. “It was the reason it happed and why I wasn't messed up from the ruble.” He said with a sigh. “My skin's harder than you might think.” He said laying down.

“Wow... What was it like? If you don't mind me asking.” She said making him look at her.

“That's the one of the worst parts. It was like a nightmare, I had no real control over myself, the whole time I just tried keeping myself from hurting anyone.” He said turning away. “I nearly hurt my friends.” He said his voice cracking near the end.

“I can't try and pretend I know what you went through.” She said sitting next to him. “But it does sound like you’re still having trouble with it, I doubt it will help but... if you want to talk about it anytime I'm willing to lessen.” She said putting her hand on his. The room was silent for a moment as their hands intertwined. Spike throw his legs to the other side of the bad making him roll over to the other side.

“I think it's almost time to open the shop.” He said quickly making her pull her hand from the spot.

“Your rights, if I don’t start on that work now I won’t be able finish before dinner.” She said standing up and not looking over to him. “Do you mind if I use your rest room?” She asked before just walking straight into it.

“Yea...” He said as she closed the door behind herself. Spike walked back into the hall and picked the box up with one hand and climbed the ladder. Pulling the box up the last bit he slide the box over to the two tables. Looking around the room he was satisfied with how the room looked he took a whiff and found it smelled better. There was a creak of the ladder before Cheerilee walked up next to him her face a little red.

“I can really work in here?” She asked a little censored.

“Yea Twilight said its fine as long you don't touch anything over there.” He said before waving his hand over to the lab equipment.

“This is a lot of space.” She said looking it all over before sitting in the chair. “I might be able to finish a bit after lunch with this much room.” She said with a happy look while feeling the tables.

“Well I'm glad you like it. I have to get to work so call if you need anything.” He said before turning around and walking to the ladder.

“Alright...” She said before pulling a bunch of papers out. Spike was half way down the ladder when he heard her call for him. “Spike wait!?” She nearly yelled before her head popped out of the opening, making them both stop. There face ware closer than they thought only about a foot and a half away making it a little hard not to look into each other’s eyes. “Do you want to get some lunch later?” She asked making him stop and think for a second.

“Y-yea sounds like fun.” He said making her grin.

“Great, I'll come down around one then, and we can head out.” She said with a smile before popping out.

“Alright.” He said before stepping off and going down the ladder. Checking the clock Spike went to move past his room when he saw something laying on his bed. “What is...” He said before walking in and finding it to be cloth and a note.

'Rules are rules' It said in cute little letters making him look at the underwear. “Oh right.” He said picking them with a smile. Holding the cloth felt strange to him maybe it was because it was given to him. This one's ware a striped and white and black same as the others this ware boyshorts. Putting them in his pocket he turned and headed down the stairs. With a flip of a sign the library was opened and Spike was back to work with the books.
_________________________________

Spike was sitting at the at the desk in the library turning in the swivel chair trying to escape the clutches of boredom when he got a message. Pulling his phone out he found it was only ten minutes until one. Finding it to be from Rarity he opened it, and began reading the message.

'Hay Spike. Do you think I can use your body for a bit tomorrow?' She sent confusing him.

'What?” He asked when he heard the sound of Cheerilees shoes making him stop the chair looking towards the door. She seemed surprised that he stopped looking at her.

“You want to head out now?” She asked holding a small brown purse.

“Sure. Let me just get a jacket.” He said standing up and heading to the closet. Opening the door he looked around before pulling one of his nicer jackets that was made for him. Throwing it on he went to the library door and locked it along with flipping the sign. “Do you have anywhere you want to go?” He asked as she joined her going to the back door to leave, when his phone went off.

“Well I haven't a good sandwich in a while. They make a good one in that café right down the street.” She said with a smile as they got near the door before Spike stopped her.

“Sound's good but... I think you should put this back on before leaving.” He said pulling the underwear out. She quickly grabbed them, like there were other people in the room and glanced around a bit.

“It does feel strange not having them on.” She said as her face started to turn red.

“Alright, but don't take long.” He said as she made her way upstairs letting him get his wallet and keys. Pulling his phone out he looked at the message.

'Sorry sounds strange when I re-read it. I have a customer that’s nearly your size, can you try on some of the outfits?' It read making more sense.

'Yea. Come by whenever.' He sent as he picked up so matching shades. Spike waited for a bit before Cheerilee came back.

“You ready?” She asked making him grin.

“I should be asking you. You’re the one who had to change.” He said making her blush some, when his phone went off again.

'I'll be by tomorrow.' She said making Spike take that as the end of the conversion.

“Well there's this fun rule here that makes me.” She said with a smirk giving a glance to him. “Let’s get going.” She said making them head out the door. Locking the door behind him Spike let her lead the way there.

They were about half way there when Spike spoke.

“So... how's the work going?” He asked as she café came into sight, the rustic look of the place was always nice to the eyes.

“Well...” She said with a deep breath. “I'm nearly done thanks to being able to focus. I'm not really used to doing all that work.” She said making him look over.

“Then how did you grade them before? Flip a coin?” He said making her chuckle a bit.

“No, I had an old student help with the papers. Come to find out people are paying them to give them better grades.” She said surprising Spike as they made it to the shop. Spike opened the door for her as they talked.

“Really. Hopefully no one I know.” He said making her wave it off as they stopped at a podium.

“No one you know.” She said as a waiter came up.

“Will anyone else be joining you?” The man asked pulling some menus out.

“No just us.” She said making him nod and motion to follow.

“Would you like a sit outside?” He asked as they came close to the door heading outside. Giving a look outside Spike thought of the pros of outside and inside in case she asked him.

“Well it's nice outside but... what do you think Spike?” She asked making them both turn to him.

“Ahh. There might be more privacy inside.” He said shrugging making her stair at him for a minute before nodding.

“Inside would be nice.” She said to the waiter making him nod and lead them to an open spot near the window. Placing the menus down he left saying he will send someone by in a moment.

“Alone again.” Spike said taking a seat across from her.

“Just how I like it.” She said with a smile. “Anyways let’s see what’s on the menu.” She said looking at the menu.

“Sounds good.” He said looking over his choices. After a moment he decided on the roust beef. “Found anything that looks good..” He looking up and meeting her eyes before she looked back down.

“Yea... yea I found something. I wonder if we could just order along with the drinks.” She said just as a waitress came up.

“Hello is there anything I can help you both with.” She said making him look up at her. Spike must have been staring because there was a hard kick to his shin from across the table, making him yelp.

“Can I have some lemonade and a Swiss club.” Cheerilee said making her nod and write it down with a small chuckle as he rubbed his leg.

“Alright and you?” She asked as she finished writing it all down.

“Can I have the roust beef and a Mr.Pip I guess.” He said looking at the drinks.

“Alright those will be right out.” She said taking the menus and leaving them.

“What the heck?” He asked making her look away.

“You ware starring.” She said putting her head up a bit still looking away.

“I'm sorry, but you don't need to kick me.” He said before avoiding another kick.

“Good.” She said with a smirk.

“My leg still hurts.” He said before hearing something drop and feeling a foot rub on his leg, her looking at him.

“Better?” She asked with a smirk making Spike blush.

“AH...Th..Th...The...” He stuttered as he foot rubbed up and down his leg where the pain had once been. He try saying what he wanted but after a bit he didn't have to when they spotted him.

“Look it's Spike!” Scoots said making him close his mouth and make her slam her foot down onto his making him yelp again. What Spike was trying to say was 'The Girls' witch anybody in this town knows how he was referring to. After a few moments Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell ware both sitting at the booth with them. “Hay guys, what are you guys doing here?” She asked making them go silent.

“Just meeting for some work.” Cheerilee said making them nod. “What are you girls doing here?” She said nervously.

“Well we were waiting for Apple Bloom, to look for jobs together but she has to work at the farm so now we can't.” Sweetie said as the drinks came.

“Here you are.” Our waitress said putting the drinks down. “And now you have company. Will you be joining them?” She asked looking between the two girls her eyes falling onto Scootaloo

“Oh I can think of a few reasons to stay.” Scoots said before hearing a thump and her yelping. “Rude.” She said looking at sweetie.

“Well... if there is something else I can get you that.” She said before pulling two menus out from the apron. “But if you’re willing to wait I can help you with the other thing when I get off.” She said before writing some numbers on a piece of paper and sliding it under her menu before walking away with a wink.

“Really can you not contain yourself in front of Ms.Cheerilee.” Sweetie said to Scoots who was just looking at the note and putting it into her phone.

“What... she doesn't care? Just ask her.” She said before putting her phone away.

“No no it's fine.” She said before sipping on her drink making me do the same. “Are you girls going to be staying or will you be finding your own place?” She asked a man holding two plates came by and placed the plates in front of us.

“Well that depends.” Scootaloo said before rubbing ageist Spike. “If Spikes not willing to share then we'll find another seat.” She said pushing on him trying to get a free meal. Spike looked over to Sweetie who he thought wouldn't be going along with this but just found her face to be just as conversing.

“Agh fine you can have it.” Spike said pushing it away to the girls who dove right in. “I'll just order another one.” He said going to raise his hand when he felt something rub his leg again. Looking across to Cheerilee he say he smile before pushing the plate over a bit. “Thanks.” He said low as he took half her sandwich and some fries. The rest of the time went alright enough that it aloud Spike and Cheerilee to relax.

“Well I have to go to the rest room.” Scoots said before getting up and leaving. Once she was gone the waitress came over and brought the bill.

“Just bring this up whenever.” She said before walking off.

“Maybe I should tell you now...” Cheerilee said making Spike look up to her with a grin that made him nerves. “I forgot my purse to your place. So I don't have any money.” She said making him a little mad but he just sighed.

“I did eat it too.” He said pulling his wallet out. “But...” He said before looking at Sweetie. “You guys ate mine.” He said making her smile and play with her hair.

“Come on Spike, it's not like you don't have a job. We don't have job's yet.” She said throwing the puppy dog eyes at him. He had to admit they used to work on him when he was younger but he could resist it for the most part.

“Just pay me back when you can or something.” He said putting some money on the bill as they went to get up. They were just about to the door when Scootaloo came up and joined us.

“Are we leaving?” She asked as she walked up.

“No we are just going to stand by the door.” Sweetie said making Scoots give her a death glare.

“Whatever. So what are you doing after this Spike?” She asked bumping him closer to Cheerilee, nether of witch moved.

“Work? I took some time off to eat, why?” He asked as they walk down the street.

“Wanted to see if we could hang out.” She said stretching her arms out as they walked. “Think I can hang?” She asked looking over to him.

“As long as you let me work, I don't care then, what about you? Do you care if she's there?” He said looking to his left where Cheerilee was walking.

“Oh ahh I don't mind. I'll be up stairs anyway.” She said as they walked. We were almost back when they haired Sweeties phone go off.

“Hello...” She said after looking at the phone. “Yea I guess I'm free... but sis... can't we do that later... fine I'm coming.” She said before hanging up and putting the phone back in her pocket. “I have to go help sis with an outfit.” She said sadly. “It's funny, Spike used to be at her beck an call and now I am.” She said with a chuckle.

“What do you mean Spike was at her beck and call?” Cheerilee asked making Spike nervous.

“That's right, you didn't know Spike when we was in love with Rarity.” Sweetie said with a small laugh. The rest of them were quite.

“Oh.” Spike heard to his left before hearing Scoots say something.

“Yea but that was years ago Sweetie.” She said before punching her. “No one want to here about that.” She said through her teeth while looking over to her.

“Fine but you didn't have to punch me.” She as they neared the library/house. “See you guys later.” She said before walking towards the Carousel Boutique. Spike gave a wave before pulling his keys out and opened the door. Walking in the girls fallowed behind him before he tossed them to the counter.

“So is there anything to do around here?” Scoots said as she just walked in.

“Something quite I need to work and so does Cheerilee.” Spike said giving a glancing over to the mail finding it to be empty.

“You could study.” Cheerilee said making her laugh. After a bit of it she finally stopped to meet her eyes.

“Oh you weren’t joking. I'm good I can do that tomorrow.” She said waving her off.

“Fine if you don't want to pass the test this Friday that’s on you.” She said before going partway up the stairs. “I'm going to finish that work and I'll be down.” She said before going up the rest of the way. With a small laugh Spike went back into the library and flipped the sign again. Throwing a small glance to the return box he found there to be a few books so he set out to put them back where they belong.
After a bit Spike had retaken his place behind the desk, and Scoots had found a spot on one of the chairs.

“I'm bored.” Scoots said flipping through one of the books.

“Hi bored, I'm Spike.” He said with a smile making her grunt.

“Shut up.” She said before looking over to him. “Hay Spike.” She said making him look at her. “What's going on with you and her?” She said making Spike get a bit nervous.

“What are you talking about?” He asked making her grin.

“Well, Sweetie might be blind but I know what people look like when there attracted to each other.” She said making Spike nervous. “SO I'll ask again. What's up with you and her?” She asked getting a mer-mer out of Spike.

“It's ahh it's... I don't know what it is.” He said looking down slightly.

“So you don't know what it is?” She asked making him nod. “So what DO you want?” She said making him shrug.

“I don't know. I just... It's nice to be around her, and It's nice to talk to someone as an equal.” He said moving his arms around a bit.

“What do you mean as an equal'?” She asked making him shrug again.

“Well I'm not trying to be rude but... you guys aren't as smart as me. I feel like me and her can just talk. Without needing to explain things.” He said feeling a little bad about what he said.

“OK first of all. You are smarter than us, sometimes when you talk even Sweetie Bell doesn’t know what you’re talking about. And second of all, Spike you like her. Maybe you just don't want to admit it, have you thought of that?” She asked making him shrug.

“Maybe your right. I’m scared that if I say anything I'll scare her.” He said slowly turning on the seat.

“OK, but what are you scared to say?” She asked making him stop looking at the wall.

“That I'm... I like to be around her.” He said with a smile, her not able to see it at all. There was a silence which felt weird, she was asking questions left and right and now she just stopped. There was the sound that Spike couldn't place as he was deep in thought. On one hand if he does say something they might find more time for each other, but on the other hand she might not come back around. Spike went to look over to Scoots when someone else caught his eye. “Cheerilee! How long have you been down here?” He asked quickly making her look at him oddly.

“I just got down here. Are you alright?” She asked making him nod quickly.

“Yea I'm fine. Do you need help with something?” He asked as he looked down, finding her holding case.

“No, I-I just wanted to say good bye. I'm done with the papers and I wanted to thanks. It would have taken all day, maybe all weekend. So thanks.” She said with a smile.

“No problem.” He said with a nervous smile. There was a slight silent where Spike looked over to Scoot who was making a pulling in motion.

“Well I'll see you later.” She said as she went to turn.

“Cheerilee...” He said at a near shout, making her stop and turn. “Do you want to have dinner here... with me?” He asked making her stop moving for a bit.

“Just us?” She asked before Scoots said something.

“I might be there if that’s alright.” She said cutting the tension a bit.

“Yea us.” He said before she nodded.

“Alright then I'm going to get something better to wear.” She said with a bit of a kick in her step. Spike had a smile on his face as he heard the door open and close.

“Did you hear that?” Spike said excited, a little to excited for Scootaloo.

“Yea I heard. She's coming by tonight, you need to calm down.” She said making him breathe a bit. “Your acting like your about to have sex. Alright..” She said making him look at her. “First how about you think of something to make.” She said making him look down in deep thought. Spike was lost on what to make, he couldn't think of anything.

“I have no idea.” He said still drawing a blank.

“OK... maybe take out then.” She said making him look down again. “Just order pizza or something, your acting like you've never been on a date before.” She said making him stay quite. “Spike you HAVE gone on a date haven't you?” She asked making him lower his head even more, “Have you even kissed a girl?” She asked making him look up and raise a finger. “Other than the time the four of us had that sleep over and played truth or dare.” She said making him put his head down again.

“Well I just haven't felt like asking anyone out, and it's not like any other girls have stood out to me.” He said at a near yell. “You can’t get mad at me for not being like you.” He said making her step back and sigh.

“I guess you’re right. I know you know how to treat a woman so the next question... do you know how to pleas one?” She asked making him cough a bit.

“Well I know what to.” He said making her pat him on his head.

“Well that can't be helped.” She said sitting down. “Alright lets be straight with each other, you watch porn right? Or at least seen some?” She asked making him nod. “Alright what kind?” She asked making him look down his face getting slightly red.

“Well most of the time I have some magazines. But if Twilight goes out I might watch a video if I can.” He said making her nod and gave a wave of her hand.

“Details...” She said making him shrug.

“I don't know, I like girls I guess I don't really like seeing other guys. I feel like there too rough.” He said making her nod.

“So girl on girl then?” She suggested making him nod. “I think the easiest way to explain it is girls like to be touched, and you might be thinking is of course they do but I'm talking about teasing them. Most of the time I'm taking lead and girls don't really mind. Normally guys are the ones who take charge and I doubt she's going to stop you. Now I want you to come over here.” She said making him get up and walk over with a concerned face. “I want you to hold me and I'll show you what to do.” She said made him slow down as he went to sit.

“Alright, now what?” He asked as he sat next to her. Spike was a little surprised when she placed herself in his lap.

“You’re most likely going to be behind her, so we can start here.” She said as she leaned on him making him feel a bit strange as his hands found her crossed legs. “This is also the easiest way over all, there aren't many spots you can be in that you can touch all over the body.” She said before putting her hand on yours which ware still on her legs.

“Is there anything I can do to start?” He asked as she took his hands.

“Well you guys are just starting to even talk so if you guys do end up like this just keep your hand on her side.” She said moving her hand on the sides. “Now if you want to go any further then this you can either wait for her to lean into you which means you can slid your hands either down her legs.” She said moving his hands to the side of her legs and inward slightly only to stop just on top of her legs. “Or you can bring your hands up.” She said pulling your hands up to just under her brest. “Any questions?” She said looking back at him his face being quite red.

“What does this have to do with teasing?” He said turning his head slightly to avoid eye sight.

“Everything is teasing if you know how to do it. But you have to remember Spike, not to play with her too much. Some girls can get impatient and try to hurry things up. Don't let that happen.” She said pulling herself out of his lap. “Another thing is what this all does, you might not relies it but this will get her body going in ways other than making her wet. Most of the time girls bodies tend to tighten up during foreplay, which means she'll be tighter when you go to go in her.” She said making him nod.

“So you really don’t care that her and me are talking?” He asked making her look at him.

“Where did that come from?” She asked making him shrug.

“I don't know, but you don't find it strange that her and me are talking, she is your teacher and I'm your friend.” He said making her shrug.

“I don’t really care the only strange thing is she’s a bit older then you. That's really it.” She said making him blink.

“That’s right she’s the same age as Twilight and the others. I never really thought about that.” He said looking down again.

“That doesn't really matter right now thought, what, matters is are you going to make food or are you going to order it?” She asked making him shrug.

“What kind of food does she like?” He asked making her think.

“I know she likes lemon.” She said making him look down and start to think. After a bit he stood up and went to the top shelf, pulling one of the cooking book out he flipped to the page he was looking for.

“What about this?” He said showing her the page which had fried lemon chicken breast on it.

“That could work. You have everything here right?” She asked making him look at the ingredients again.

“No, I need the chicken.” He said looking at the book reading what he had to do. “Do you think you could get that for me?” He asked looking up at her.

“Yea, I guess.” She said as he walked in to the kitchen and got some of the money off the fridge.

“Here this should help.” He said handing the money over. “And if you are going to stay for dinner then get four chicken breast if not then three.” He said making her look at the at the money.

“Ok what size should I get?” She asked making Spike look at her chest.

“Your size.” He said making her face crinkle. “Little smaller.” He said as she started walking away.

“You know for someone so nice you can be rude some times.” She said before opening the door.

“What it's so you know what size you’re looking for.” He said making her flip him off as she left. With a smile Spike turned and headed for the kitchen to get everything prepared.
__

It had been almost an hour and Spike was finishing the chicken, it looking almost as if it was made in a restaurnt and smelling just as good. To be honest he was a little out of it. When he was cooking he had heard her come in and it sounded like she had some things with her. She did come in for a moment but left after she said 'Hi'.

“Alright its almost done.” He said behind himself as he cut up the chicken and moving over the plates along with some steamed vegetables. He heard them walk in with soft footsteps, picking the plates up on in each hand and one in the middle of his arm which was hard to balance. Setting the plates down in the table in front of them. Spike locked eyes with Cheerilee and stopped for a bit before hearing Scootaloo cough.

“Spike you don't mind if I take my food to go right?” She asked making him look at her.

“No it's alright just give me a second.” He said picking her plate up and going over to the place where they keep the tupperware and move it all over to one. “Here you go.” He said before walking her to the door.

“Thanks I got a text and a guess the girls want to hang sense we couldn't earlier.” She said as she took the food.

“It's cool, but you’re not going to say anything to anyone right?” He asked in whisperer while leaning in.

“Don't worry. I'm not going to tell anyone.” She said making him calm down as she opened the door before a smile crept on her face. “Other then the girls.” She said before closing the door behind herself.

“Scoots!” He yelled before opening the door before after her only to catch her flying off. “It's alright it's just the girls.” He said before going back inside, locking the door, and walking back to the table where Cheerilee was at.

“Everything alright?” She asked as he came back in the room,

“Yea everything’s fine. Do you want something to drink?” He asked making a smile come to her face.

“I brought something today can you get some glasses.” She asked pulling a bottle out of a bag that he hadn't seen before.

“Sure.” He said before moving to pull some glasses out. “I guess it's nice that she’s gone. We can relax a bit more now.” He said making her chuckle a bit.

“It does feel a bit less tense.” She said looking at the bottle with her eyes half open. “So what did you make? It smells really good.” She asked placing the bottle on the table and looking down the food.

“It's called fried lemon chicken.” He said placing the glasses on the table and uncorking the bottle. “I hope you like it.” He finished as he started pouring her a glass.

“It sounds really good too.” She said as he took his seat and poured his glass. “I'm sorry about yesterday.” She said making him look up to see her looking at. She was looking at her glass with a thoughtful look.

“What are you sorry for?” He asked making her look at him, her face turning into a smile.

“I drank most of the wine, then I started acting silly.” She said making him wave it off.

“It's fine, really I was happy that I got to see a side of you I haven't before.” He said with a smile making a small one come to her face as well. “How about a toast?” He said lifting his glass, having her do the same.

“To good food.” She said with a smile and lifting her glass a bit as well.

“And good drink.” He said doing the same before they nodded and took a sip of their glasses, this wine was a bit more bitter but was still enjoyable. This dinner went a bit like the last they talked a bit made jokes with each and enjoyed each other’s company. It was coming near the end of both their meals when Cheerilee brought something up.

“Spike what do you think of me?” She asked with a worried look. Spike wasn't sure what to say he didn't want to say something that might hurt her.

“I don't know how to answer that.” He said making her look down. “I guess if I had to put it in to words I would say fun, exciting... easily enjoyable.” He said without thinking, looking up he found her having a large grin. “I guess you’re happy with my answer then.” He said making her nod.

“Yea, is it alright if a save the rest of this? We had a late lunch.” She said making him nod.

“I don't mind, we did eat a few hours ago.” He said picking his plate up then moving for hers. Moving the food into some move food containers Spike placed them in the fridge and turned back to her. “Do you want to stay and watch a movie?” He asked as she stood up.

“I really should get home. My sister asked me where I've been when I got home. But I don't know what to tell her.” She said as Spike walked over to her. She looked up at him as he stopped in front of her, he didn't want her to leave but he didn't want to so it.

“We haven't finished the bottle yet you know.” He said making her look over at it.

“That’s true.” She said as he took her hand to help her up. “Maybe some other movie this time?” She asked picking her glass up.

“Sure, I'll set it up then.” He said as she leaned up to his ear.

“I'll get a blanket.” She whispered into her ear before heading off with a smile and a chuckle. A smile came to his face as she went off only for him to follow to the main room wear the movie was. Spike looked through the movies trying to find the right one, he pulled out an old Sherlock Holmes movie, with a shrug Spike put the movie in finding it to be one that just started without a tittle screen. Pausing it he let out a sigh and got up, moving to the kitchen he picked his glass up along with the bottle. “What's taking her so long?” Spike said as he walked back and placed the bottle and glass on the table, he flopped down onto the chair but soon leaned back forward to get his glass and poured it until it was about three forth full.

“I got one.” He heard from behind him making him look. He saw her holding one of the thinner sheets that was in his closet, but what really caught his eye was what she was wearing. She had changed into what looked like a nightgown, she was wearing pajama bottoms that had yellow flowers on it above that she had a light purple tank top. Spikes eyes looked over her body as she walked up the movement of her legs to the slight bounce of her hair. “Did you find a movie?” She asked as took the seat next to him only to move closer right after.

“Yea, I found an old Sherlock Holmes movie. Hope you don't mind.” He said as she laid the blanket on the both of them.

“No, it sounds good.” She said having him start the movie. It was a bit into the movie before she spook up again. “Ah Spike?” He heard making him look over to her. “I'm a little cold. Is it alright if I get a little closer?” She asked making Spike nervous.

“Sure. You can get as close as you want.” He said making a little grin move to her face. It wasn't the easiest thing to do but when it was all said and done they ended up intertwined in each others arms. Spike had his arm just above her waist while she had her arms around his mid-rift and her head resting on his shoulder. “Better?” He asked making her rub her head on him a bit before looking up.

“Yea, your warmer then I though you would be.” She said making him blush a bit.

“Well I hope that's not a bad thing.” He said before she closed her arms tighter.

“No that just means I know who to go to when there’s a storm.” She said before a small blush came to her face.
~
Then the movie started to get intense the two of them seemed to pull each closer, as the movie went on they both drank and wondered what would happen next up until the end when Sherlock unraveled the entire movie.
~

“That was better than I thought it would be.” Spike said as the movie came to an end.

“Yea, I think older movies are always the best. They always are a bit more originality.” She said as she slowly pulled herself off of him.

“That’s very true. Well I think it’s time for bed. I get a real free day tomorrow and I want to have a good night’s sleep.” He said as he want to get up but stumbling a bit.

“Really it doesn't look like you can even make it there.” She said with a sigh.

“You alright?” He asked making her look at him.

“Yea. But can I have another blanket? I don't want to go home and it's still a bit cold down here.” She said pulling the blanket up.

“Oh you can have my bed then.” He said making her look down while messing with her hair.

“I can't take your bed. It's yours where would you sleep?” She asked making him shrug.

“I can sleep here or in Twilights.” He said making her lean back.

“It's alright I'll just sleep here.” She said wrapping herself up in the blanket and putting her head down.

“Naw.” He said before leaning down and picking her up making her yelp, as he moved away from the couch she started to move around in his arms trying to get away.

“Spike, stop, put me down.” She said as she was carried away. “Please Spike it's fine I don't mind.” She said making him stop when they reached the stairs.

“Are you sure you’ll be alright down here?” He said making her nod. With a small grin Spike nodded and said. “Then you'll be great upstairs.” He said making her grown.

“Fine...” She said as he walked up the stairs. It wasn't the worst feeling to Cheerilee being held, cared for, cooked for, and waited on. She liked what it felt like, and the best part was she thought he felt the same.

“Here we go.” He said as they reached the foot of the bed. “Your place of rest for the night.” He said with a grin. As he went to set her down he found that she was griping his shirt. “You OK?” He asked making her look away slightly.

“Spike can we make a deal?” She asked confusing him.

“What kind?” He asked making her mumble. “What, I couldn't hear you?” He asked before leaning in closer.

“Can we sleep together?” He heard her say a bit louder this time. He was confused even more then before not knowing what to say before he thought of something.

“Whats the other side of the deal?” He asked making her turn a bit with a thoughtful look.

“I-I can make breakfast tomorrow.” She said making him think before shrugging.

“Alright, but you need to lay down right now then.” He said before putting her down on the bed. After a moment she let go and Spike walked away to the rest room. After a bit Cheerilee moved under the covers before she heard what sounded like a tooth brush turning on. To her it felt like forever before she heard the sound stop and the light turn off in the rest room along with the one in the room. After another minute or so she felt the covers get pulled up before he joined her in the bed as well. She could tell he was looking in her direction because his hand brushed along her back and hair. She rolled over trying to stay in the same spot, after that she was almost face to face with him there eyes locked in the dark room.

“Hay.” He said making her look down a bit trying to avert his eyes.

“Hi.” She said making him chuckle a bit.

“You know I never got to ask. How do you feel about me?” He asked making her tense up a bit.

“You want the truth?” She asked making him nod a bit. “When I'm around you I feel like I'm on a cloud, one that takes care of you and makes you happy.” She said as a blush came onto her face one that he could see even in this darkness. After a bit Spike turned so he was flat on his back and put his arms behind his head.

“Hm...” He said making her feel worried.
The two didn't say anything else the rest of the night, the two laid in the bed gently being brought to sleep.

Author's Note:

Edit coming soon thanks to MrMorpheas.

I did it myself tired of waiting.

Comments ( 7 )

Need more of this:pinkiecrazy:

this was good.... no i cant lie this was amazing there should be a sequel were twilight find out and gets overprotective (as usual) and gets crazy
however...:yay:
SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS
:fluttershysad:

5249364 Revising it right now and you never know I might do something with her in the end.

Go on...

About damn time!!!!

Login or register to comment