• Published 17th Jul 2014
  • 4,175 Views, 52 Comments

Foreign Relations - Erol carstein



Sent north to secure an alliance with the Crystal Empire by any means necessary, Shining Armour has his first encounter with the beautiful, yet dark, Queen Umbra

  • ...
8
 52
 4,175
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

The evil.
Well sorry shining but now you are stuck in an infinite loop until Umbra finally beats you, or when her lusts are sated.
Wonder how long that will take...

He stuck. One last mare to go. Celestia herself

I fucking support this! !!:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile::trollestia:

Support Shining Armor boning the Royals and the powerful!
He's also stuck in a political shit storm... considering his choices, Stay with the Queen!

Oh man, so many people brainwashing Shining, hope there's no permanent damage :(

Just a quick question, why has terminal world been password locked? Or is it gone?

s1
s1 #7 · Dec 8th, 2014 · · ·

5245257
Its look like Shinning Armor was getting drugged the whole time so Umbra can repeat that day over and over I guess Umbra must like “Getting put back in her in place” a lot. Shinning's sense of time is going be mess once he get back to his nations and realize he was gone for a week.

s1

5246865 5246289
Its look like Shinning Armor was getting drugged the whole time so Umbra can repeat that day over and over I guess Umbra must like “Getting put back in her in place” a lot. Shinning's sense of time is going be mess once he get back to his nations and realize he was gone for a week.

5356840 I'm not sure where you got that it just looks like she drugged him to avoid the problem with the wife for that one time.

So, he's going to remember all the memories that were wiped from his mind? If that is true, oh-hoho, Celestia you've fucked up now. (please be it, because I'm sympathetic with the Armor of this story now and well... I want him to have a happy ending. Also, this Celestia deserves to be betrayed.)

5933187 She deserves a happy ending, actually. From Shining Armor!

5992184

Celestia doesn't, she's manipulated and used him. I personally don't see revenge as a good option, but she needs to face the consequences of her actions.

5992392 She agonized over it every time, and it hurts her a lot every time she does it. Because she really wants to be the one to be with him, after all.

5994053

But she must face the consequences of her actions, her agonizing is not enough to bring justice. If Shining knew what she had done to him he would be an anxious and hallow wreck of a pony. That feeling of betrayal he has for his wife, that would be tripled. That would be only for a short time for anger and hatred will fill him and he'll do the one thing I pray he does. Run away, never to be heard from again and some worthy noble brings Celestia's crimes to light. She must be punished, someone willing to use their own friends to gain political power like that sickens me.

commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Patton-Quote.jpg

Login or register to comment