• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 554 Views, 2 Comments

Frozen Equestria - Flashburn37



Nightmare Moon worshipers in the frozen north have a new leader, a natural born alicorn that has declared war on Equestria! But Twilight and her friends are missing! Celestia sends out a brave warrior in search of new talent but will it be enough?

  • ...
0
 2
 554

Epilogue

Epilogue

"All right Dusk Fall, here we are." Power Hacks laughed. "Cantorlot. I'm glad you signed up to join our team! You'll get to learn about so much technology that's hidden from the public! It's like being a spy! Only... we're more like quartermasters. We make the cool gear spies use. Welcome, to The Horn."

"Thank you, I'm glad to join..." He smiled. He looked across the city and smirked. So this is where the troops that were supposed to guard his village were from. He'd rule them soon and the Frozen North... would know his pain. "So about that technology..."

Author's Note:

Thank you for finishing and please comment and critique! I'm gonna wait until atleast one person finishes before I begin writing the next one so I can get an in depth critique about the whole book, worry not tho if you finish first but don't want the task, I'll still write short stories!
Oh wow this has been fun, and see you soon!

Comments ( 2 )

Dude, you have a full length- no, two full length novels here. If I were you, I'd unpublish everything but the first chapter, and then release another chapter every other day, at least :P your story would be found by a lot more people that way lol. Not many people have time to read a 100,00+ word fic! But episodic releasing? Hecks yeah!
But that's just my opinion lol. Do whatever you want

Thank you! I hadn't thought of that... I think I will!

Login or register to comment