• Published 22nd Jun 2014
  • 1,642 Views, 10 Comments

Luna and Celestia's Snack - DisUsernameScreamsKhaos



One day two sisters enjoy a nice peaceful snack. Somehow, at the end, this turns into a complete mess.

  • ...
3
 10
 1,642

Cookies and Cake

Author's Note:

This is my second story. It's just going to be a simple picnic. This is a "one-shot." Luna is just a little filly in this story. So I hope you enjoy! If you like this, check out "Who is Dusk Chaser?"

It was a calm peaceful day in Equestria. The sun was shining, the birds were singing. Everypony was already waking up. Except for Celestia who is still asleep! Unfortunately for Celestia, she forgot that today was a special day. Not only because of the amazing singing of nature but also the singing of the cutest filly in the whole wide world. However, the singing wasn't what made it special. It was what the young filly was singing about that made today special.

"Picnic, picnic, Tia and I are picnicking!" sang Luna in a singsong voice, "We're gonna eat and eat and eat until we can't eat anymore." Luna thought to herself "Do we have enough food?" Luna didn't want to run out of food so she made her way to the kitchen. "Good morning Mr. Chef! Could I have more cookies packed for the picnic?" asked Luna.

"Why of course! Should I pack more cake for your sister as well?" said the chef.

"Nah, no need. Between you and me, I think Tia has to lose some weight." said Luna.

"*ha ha ha* Ok, ok. How many more cookies would you want?" said the chef.

"A dozen of each flavor." said Luna.

"Ok, but be careful, you might gain weight like your sister." said the chef. The chef realized that he made fun of Celestia so he told Luna: "Dont tell her I said that and I'll bake you a muffin as well."

"Ok then, add a cake as well for good measure." said Luna as she happily walked out of the kitchen.

Luna made her way to Celestia's room bouncing up and down like a rubber ball. As soon as she got to Celestia's room, she used her magic to open the gigantic (Or at least they were gigantic to her) double doors. She tried her best to open it (She had trained so hard). Eventually, the door opened. "TIA WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR OUR PICNIC!" shouted Luna. To Luna's surprise, Celestia wasn't there. "Huh?" said Luna, obviously confused. Luna looked around the room for her sister. Celestia was just nowhere to be found. Just then, Celestia pounced onto her sister from behind.

"Good morning sis." said Celestia tickling Luna's belly.

"Tia *ha ha ha ha ha*, stop *Ha ha ha ha ha*, TICKLING ME *HA HA HA HA HA*!" said Luna in between laughs.

"What was that?" asked Celestia in a playful manner.

"*ha ha ha ha ha* Stop that." said Luna, still laughing.

"I can't hear you sis!" said Celestia.

"STOP TICKLING ME!" said Luna who managed to stop laughing long enough to say the sentence.

"Fine, now come on, you don't want to miss our picnic would you?" said Celestia showing Luna the food she packed.

Both sisters agreed to have their picnic in a regular park. Even though they were granted access to the Royal Park, they preferred the regular park where civilians went to. Besides, the regular park held their favorite spot. It was a beutiful spot on top of a hill. An apple tree provided the place with shade. There were tons of flowers and cute little creatures roaming around.

Luna and Celestia happily trotted all the way to the park and chose a place for their picnic. As soon as they settled down, they brought out their food. "Hooray! COOKIES!" said Luna. Luna snatched a cookie and started nibbling on it. Celestia just got her slice of cake and ate it. Everything was going well. Suddenly, Celestia ran out of cake while Luna was still nibbling her first cookie.

"Lulu, could I have a cookie?" asked Celestia, still hungry.

"Can I have cake first?" replied Luna.

"I ran out of cake, so give me a cookie." said Celestia.

"No!" said Luna.

"Give Me A Cookie!" said Celestia.

"NO!" said Luna.

"YOU BETTER GIVE ME A COOKIE LULU!" said Celestia.

"OR WHAT?" asked Luna. Celestia pounced onto Luna and started tickling her again. "*Ha ha ha ha ha* Tia, stop it!" said Luna.

"Only when you give me a cookie." said Celestia.

"*Ha ha ha ha ha* Fine!" said Luna. Celestia stopped tickling Luna and gleefully awaited her cookie. "You want a cookie so badly? Here take it!" said Luna tossing a cookie right at Celestia's face.

"How dare you sister! You messed up my mane!" said Celestia, "Get ready for tickles!"

"Bring it!" said Luna throwing more cookies towards Celestia. Unfortunetely for Celestia, Luna had dozens of cookies. After a long time of tickling and cookies, Luna ran out of ammo. "Uh oh." said Luna.

"HA! YOU ARE DEFENSELESS NOW!" said Celestia.

"I still have my muffin!" said Luna as she threw her muffin.

"That won't do you any good oh little Luna." said Celestia. Celestia continued to tickle a now defenseless Luna.

"*ha ha ha ha ha* You won't *ha ha ha ha ha* get away with this *ha ha ha ha ha*!" said Luna.

"I think i will!" said Celestia, "You have no way of beating me now." Luna had to think of something, and fast. Just then, Luna remembered something.

"I still have this!" said Luna, releasing her secret weapon. A slice of cake hit Celestia right in the face.

"Where did you get that?" asked Celestia.

"I had it packed!" said Luna throwing another slice.

"Give me one and I'll stop." said Celestia, licking her lips.

"Promise?" asked Luna.

"Promise!" said Celestia.

"Ok then, here you go." said Luna handing her sister some cake.

"Uhm Lulu..." said Celestia.

"What is it sis?" asked Luna.

"Who will clean this mess up?" asked Celestia. Both sisters looked around and saw that they messed up the entire park.

Comments ( 10 )

"Woona should always win! She is superior to Tia! Hahaha!" *smacked upside the head by MrAleyado* What did I tell you about acting like a baby, Clex?
"To not to"

Heh, cute, very cute. Always love me a cute little one-shot now and then. :twilightsmile:

4581532
You might want to avoid roleplaying here. It's a bannable offense on this site, due to history.

Just a heads-up.

Didn't occur to me that Luna was a filly in this one... doesn't matter, it still works.

aw, this is cute :pinkiesmile:

4582878 surly thou jest!

4584115
Nope. Not even a little.

4584119 darn. Oh well. There goes that comedical idea.

Not bad. Could use some polish though.:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment