• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 3,902 Views, 57 Comments

You Found Me (Extended) - RedCharge



As Spike matures, so do his feeling for Rarity, as well as his drinking problem

  • ...
7
 57
 3,902

Epilogue

Epilogue

"Spike?" Twilight called to the well dressed and exited dragon
"Be right there Twi!"
"Spike, if you don't hurry up pure going to be late." the dragon pinned the corsage on his suit jacket.
"How do I look?"
"Like a certain drake that's going to be late to his own wedding." Spike chuckled "I can't believe it's been two years already."
Spike was finally living his dream, his life long goal was finally within sight. His true love about to meet him at the altar.
"Ready?" he asked
"Ready."
As Spike walked up the aisle, his best mate was standing proudly in a green tuxedo with a bottle of brandy in hoof. Feinien still had a hard time believing that he had partially made this possible. Soarin and Doc were next to him, smiling just as wide for they're friend. When Spike reached the altar he felt his heart stop.
Rarity, in her beautiful wedding dress was looking more amazing than ever, her eyes gleaming, and her entire body sparkling. Celestia herself was presiding over the ceremony, and it was in Spike's hometown, Canterlot, in the palace garden.
--------------------/---------/--------:----------------------
Well, I hope you enjoyed this extended edition of You Found Me. I certainly made this one a bit happier, watch for the sequel soon!

Comments ( 17 )

pure going

your going.

Over it may be, but I'm still happy!

ASECONDONEYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1235447>>1235447>>1234439
Check out my next fic, and watch for the sequel , it'll be about three down the road. And next is a shipping that has never before been conceived. The first chapter will be up tonight.

I want that Sequel. I love me some Spike and Rarity

1237880
If its one about spike and rarity dealing with married life an or kids, I'm all for it. Outside of that, I'm not a large fan of most shippings in thezse series because majority of them make no sense.

1238148
It is, and the best part is going to be where theyre living and the complications.

1240438
I would tell you if it wouldn't wreck the storyline

This was a good story but i can't help but say that it could be better if you slow it down and change the format of the story, other than that, I really enjoyed it.

1456205 I plan to do that with the sequel

A lot of "telling" rather than "showing", and you just sort of threw the drinking in there without supporting it enough.

jolly good show mate!

Short, but good for a Spike romance.

1571224

Sorry. I'm using a French keyboard on a mobile device. Sometimes some of the words don't come in as English and I don't pick up on the autocorrect. However now I have an English keyboard.

Story was decent, but has a few glaring issues. First, it was very choppy and rushed, which didn't allow for any character development. The story also needs editing for spelling and grammar, since the errors were numerous and distracting.

Login or register to comment