• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 3,902 Views, 57 Comments

You Found Me (Extended) - RedCharge



As Spike matures, so do his feeling for Rarity, as well as his drinking problem

  • ...
7
 57
 3,902

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Sooooooooo?" Rarity said after Sweetie Belle had entered the boutique, she had already sent Spike back home after thanking him for staying by her despite both of their dates "lack of an appearance"
"So what? Your 'perfect gentleman' never showed."
"Never showed? But he walked you home!"
"You set me up with SPIKE?!"
"Yes, of course, he came by yesterday and described this filly he had been chasing after, and quite frankly he described you!" Rarity was nearly yelling at this point, and Sweetie Belle was doing almost the same.
"Well he didn't know that it was me! He's going back to the park to see if HIS date ever showed up, so obviously you set him up with the wrong mare too!"
------------------------------------------------
"I'm sure it was an honest mistake Spike." the doctor said now taking a sip of his scotch.
"I described her exactly, and gave her tons of hints, besides, everypony knows I've been chasing after her since I met her all those years ago." Spike took back his seventh straight whiskey shot of the night.
"Ah well, I'm sure if ye tell her your EXACT feelings, she'll come around." Feinen said, he too had several shots.
"I don't even care anymore guys, I mean, tonight was supposed to be perfect, I even tried to make it a double date with her sister and whoever her date was. I just want to drink until I'm numb now." but several shots later..
"Why can't she see how I'm feeling?" Spike sobbed, "All I ever wanted was a chance!"now completely inebriated, Spike was too drunk to walk home, the bar and his best mates were all that were keeping him sane now.
"I think you need a little more mate." Soarin suggested.
"Yeah a little more oughta fix me up."
"So she stiffed ye completely?"
"Yeah, nothing not a word to cancel, or anything."
"Go to her mate. Go to her right now and tell her, but first Spike me boiyo come up t' the bar." Feinien reached behind he main bar and grabbed a large bottle of brandy.
"I was savin this fer a day when I got a fine lass in here, but I think ye could use it now."
"Thanks Feinien, I appreciate this, he opened the cork of the vintage liqueur and took a swig.
"One for good luck." he said with a drunken wink.
An with that Spike was on his way.
-----///----///----///----///
I know it's an uber short chapter and I'm sorry about that, I needed to upload this before I left for the next two weeks, when I get back, hopefully I can get more in