• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 3,902 Views, 57 Comments

You Found Me (Extended) - RedCharge



As Spike matures, so do his feeling for Rarity, as well as his drinking problem

  • ...
7
 57
 3,902

Chapter 3

You Found Me-Chapter 3

Spike woke up the next morning in the same place as he passed out the previous night, and for once he found breakfast laid out for him,his first thought was 'What the hay did I do last night?' not recognizing the living room of the boutique, after a few minutes of rubbing his eyes he finally realized just where he was. 'Oh Celestia, I need to get outta here'.

As he tried to stand up the loveseat made a loud creak, alerting Rarity to Spike's conciousness.
"Spike, it's good to see that you're awake now." she said making her way into the living room, "I simply must know, if I know her that is."
"Ohhh trust me, you know her. But it was a stupid thought anyway, she'd never want a date with me." Spike said glumly, assuming Rarity knew by now.
"I wouldn't be so sure Spike, in fact I think I may know just who she is, and I'm sure she would be delighted to have a date with you."
Spike's head perked up at this,"You're going to give me a chance?"
"Of course my little Spikey Wikey, why wouldn't I, you've done so much for me as it is, the least I could do is set somthing up for you.Meet her tonight at the park, five o'clock sharp."
"You can bet I'll be there Rarity, and thank you so much for this." he said, walking out of the living room and finally out of the boutique.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the long night at Rarity's, Spike rushed home to Twilight, and her soon to be fury. After all, he was out all night, presumably (in Twilight's mind) drinking and getting into all sorts of trouble with his friends, although it wouldn't be the first time he came home from an all night drinking binge. As Twilight waited angrily in the front room, expecting a still depressed and certainly hung-over drake to come through the door at any minute, she began to wonder what could be taking him so long to return.

All of the sudeen the door flung open to reveal an exited, barely hung-over Spike with a big grin spread across his draconic face.
"And where have you been mister?" Twilight asked sternly.
"Oh the usual, drinking, smoking, and getting a date with tonight with the most beautiful unicorn in town." he said jokingly.
"Oh and I suppose you've been- whaaaaaaat?" she said in a rather 'derpy' voice as the dragon made his way up the stairs of the library.
"Yeah, I finally asked her and now we've got a date tonight in the park." he said, leaving the lavender mare dumbstruck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike turned on the bathtub faucet for a nice warm soak in the water, after all, he didn't want to smell like booze for Rarity, and their date was only a few hours away. Spike wanted to look his absolute best for the mare of his dreams, and he couldn't do that if he didn't bathe properly, what with Rarity being such a high class mare and all.

'What comes next after this? What if something goes horribly wrong?' Spike thought, imagining of the worst case scenario, which really was only that Rarity would think he was just another jerk like Blueblood, of course she despised him after that night, but Spike was nothing like that jerk, he would be kind, courteous, and most of all, smooth. Everything Twilight had ever tried to instill in him since he could talk.

With his horrible worst case scenario behind him Spike stepped out of the tub to make sure his spines and scales were straight, and for the peice d' resistance, the bowtie Rarity made him for the Gala years ago. Suprisingly enough, it fit him better than on the night it was intended for. Soon enough he would be on his first date with his dream mare.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, here it comes, or is it?
Sorry for the half-length chapter but I wanted to give the update ASAP