• ...
 6
 1,404

The Younger Days of Harmony

The little straight maned filly ran.

As fast as she could.

Away from the sad scene at home.

Her father and mother had a fight.

They yelled and screamed.

Her two sisters hid in their room.

Pinkie, just wanted to run outside.

She ran untill her long breaths came out in short huffs.

She ran untill her path get blocked.

There was a clear river, stretching out as far as she could see. The little tired filly collapsed. She sat infront of the river and cried. She let her tears out. It was good, in a way.

If only she was'nt so lonely.

She raised her head and looked at the pond. Really looked at it. There were water lillies, a couple of fish in it.

But over there...

She walked further along the pond, seeing something.

She was right.

There, resting on a lily pad, was the tiniest little alligator she ever saw. It was all alone. It was either sleeping or dead.

She reached out and grabbed him, putting him on the ground next to her.

The alligator coughed and sputtered out water from its tiny mouth. It was adorable.

“you are too cute to be true!” pinkie gushed.

Slowly, the little creature met pinkies gaze. It had the deepest purple eyes ever. It opened its mouth and made a little sound.

It was adorable.

Then, with amazing speed, the little alligator launched itself off of the ground, and landed on pinkies head.

“whoah... what are you doin up there, little guy?”

The alligator located pinkie's ear and started sucking it.

“aww, you have no teeth! How cute!!!” Pinkie took him off ter ear and held him against her chest. “im gonna call you gummy. You adorable little thang.”

Pinkie grinned.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Further away, a certain little orange pony was making a rather hard trip home. She didint pack any food for it. It was from mane hattan to ponyville. She slowly walked among the cracked, dry road. She was really thirsty. She could ask somepony for food, but there was nopony for miles.

Mouth dry, stomack empty, She trod on the dirt road that lead home.

Far off in the distance, she heard barking and some shouts.

“Be dammned dog! Get back!” it sounded like an older stallion.

She ran over torwards the shouts.

She watched, as three stallions threw rocks at a pretty looking dog, tied to a fence.

“y'all leave her alone!” applejack shouted and stood infront of her. She turned her back to the ponys and untied the dog.

“what do you think your doing?” yelled the stallions.

“whats right!” applejack shouted back at them. She undid the rope completely, set the dog free and ran. Kicking up some dust to mask her path, she ran. The little dog was right next to her the whole time. Together, they made the long journey to ponyville, thirsty and hungry.

It was painfull, but they had each other.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Having just preformed a sonic rainboom for the first time, a ceirtan rainbow-maned pegasus brushed through her sweaty mane with her hoof.

She flew to the ground. She was really tired, time to take a nap in one of the trees.

As she settled down in one, something fell on her head. It was a rock.

“oh, my im so sorry!” Said a voice. It sounded bouncy, sort of floaty-ish.

Rainbow Dash leaned down. Standing there was a little pink maned earth filly with a very unkempt mane. She had bright blue eyes.

“sorry again, I didint mean to! I was trying to get one of the apples on that tree. I- I” The little filly said.

“Its okay!” Rainbow replied, smiling. “do you want one? I can get it for you!”

“oh, that would be awesome! Thanks! How do you climb those trees? Do you have a cutie mark? Oooh that must be your talent! Climbing tre-” she was cutt of short as she saw wings on the little filly, as it pluched an apple out of mid air.

She flew to the ground, handing the apple to the earth pony.

Taking the apple, she said “Oh, ive never met a pegasus before! Youre to coolest looking pony ever! Whats your name? Mine is pinkamena diane pie. You can call me pinkie. Or pinkie pie. Pinkamena sounds scary.”

chuckling, rainbow replied “thanks. The names rainbow dash. Wanna be friends? I can visit often!”

“oh, my gosh! That would be so super duper!!!”

And so, the two became friends. They disovered each other's passion for pranks, and they snuck around, often pulling pranks. Rainbow dash alost stood up for pinkie when she was made fun of.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Having just earned her cutie mark, Rarity was prouder than ever.

“Oh, three diamonds! Thats so magnificent! My talent is being a fashionista! Yay!” She bounced around the room.

She was giddy with joy.

Her parents were downstairs, setting the table with dinner.

“Rarity!” thay called. “come down stairs for dinner, fashionista!”

“cooooooming!” Rarity called.

She raced downstairs. There was dinner, all elegant and set.

“honey bunches, we have something to tell you. ” her father said. “its a suprise.”

“so its a suprise.” said rarity. “when am I going to know what it is?”

“right now.” said her mother. “when you were out, watching your school play, me and your father were at the doctors.”

“are you alright?” rarity asked with concern.

“no, im fine. But the doctor told us something very good.” Her mother looked at her.

Rarity leaned in.

“something...intrieguing”

Rarity whispered “yes? And?”

“something...that is a gift.”

“And no matter how big it is, we still love you.”

Rarity leaned in even closer. “im adopted?”

“no, sugar! Why would you think that???”

“okay, OUT WITH IT THEN.” rarity was practically drooling with eagerness to know.

“im pregnant.”

“like, as in... baby?”

“yes” her mother grinned. “is'nt that good news?”

“umm. Yes. Amazing.” rarity lied. “im not really hungry.”

She actually was, so she lifted a couple of dasies with he rmagic, and trotted up the stairs to her living room.

“well, that went well!” her parents said.

Up in her room, rarity paced.

“pregnant? A boy or girl? How long untill...?” she mumbled to herself.

She sat on her bed, happy for her mother and sad.

Her mother said that she wold not get replaced, yet she felt if so.

After a while of thinking and mumbling to herself, she came to a conclusion. A baby would'nt be such a bad thing. It would be really cute. She would bear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“look, mom! Is'nt he the cutest thing ever?” Twilight asked her mom.

“he is! Certandly worth turning your own mom into a plant!”

Twilight and her mom laughed. They were looking over spike, as she decided to call him. Twilights new little baby dragon.

“Oh, and come here. Let me look at your cutie mark.”

Twilight sat on a chair that her mother was pointing.

“okay lets see. A big pink star with six points. Around it are five smaller white ones.”

“wow. It sounds really nice! Now gimme the mirror!” twilight said.

Her mother handed it to her, and the little purple filly held it up to her flank.

“wow.” she breathed. “I guess my special talent is magic. Ussualy ponies only have a little bit of magic, to help them with their special talent. Maybe, I have EVERYTHING!”

“now, hold on there, honey. Dont jump to conclusions, although I think your right.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Fluttershy sang some little notes to soothe as she flew over to a tree to her right.

*knock knock* “poor little scared squirrels. You can come out, nothings going to hurt you.”

They poked their heads out, made a squirrely noise and came out.

“aaaaaaaaahh.” sang fluttershy. “oh, what a magical plaaace...”

“and I owe it all, to the pegasus race.”

The animals all came out, and formed a circle around her. That was when fluttershy got her cutie mark.

She felt a pang in her flank, as a small flash hapened and three small butterflies seemed to be live on her coat.

She sang more of the song she sang before the explosion happened.

“I would have come here sooner, and never leaved!”

And, then it came to her. She decided to find a cottage a few miles away from ponyville, under cloudsdale, and she decided to live there with all her animal friends.

She didint tell any of them, but she liked one litte male bunny the best. She decided to name him angel bunny, although he was nothing but.

THE END :)

Comments ( 6 )

A cute story, but you might want to find an editor, there are many spelling and grammar mistakes.

:twilightsmile:

413436

yeah, im looking for one. I would really like to find an editor, cause i know that my capital errors and things like that are horrible :fluttershyouch:

any editors out there?

This story implies that Gummy has been a baby alligator from the same time the mane 6 got their cutie marks, up to the present day.:rainbowhuh:

Nice, not bad at all

Login or register to comment