• Published 21st May 2014
  • 2,846 Views, 14 Comments

Always Pick Truth - dashiepie22



Fluttershy has had a crush on Twilight for awhile now, obvious to the signs that one another likes the other back, she and twilight keep there feelings to themsleves. Until, a slumber party game of truth or dare that is.

  • ...
11
 14
 2,846

Always Pick Truth

F-fluttershy..."
"Shh, Hush now, Twilight, Quite now."
The pegasus put her ho on the purple alicorns muzzle, quieting her. She then put her other hoof on Twilights chest, pushing her down on the bed. Once on thw bed Fluttershy replaced her first hoof with her lips, making Twilight gasp, but soon melt into the kiss. Sneaking her tongue into the alicorns mouth, Fluttershy moved her hoof down and rubbed Twilights cutie mark. And as Twilight massaged her erect wings, Fluttershy moved her hoof lower...


Fluttershy opened her eyes slowly, wanted to continue her dream. But, she that was wrong, so she climbed out of her bed, pushed her wings down, cleaned herself up and put her sheets in the wash. She feed her animals and made herself some oatmeal. She sat down and pick up her spoon, when she heard a knock on the door. Fluttershy sighed and got up to open the door.
"Hi, Fluttershy."
*Boing!*
Fluttershy's wings shot up. She didn't usually get wing-borners just by saying hi, but after such a dream...
"H-hi T-twilight," She managed, her face scarlet and trying to push her wings down. "W-what brings you her so early in the morning?"
"Fluttershy, it's mid afternoon."
"O-oh is it?" Fluttershy wings were now down. "I-I must've sleep in a bit."
Twilight giggled. "A bit?"
Fluttershy smiled nervously and nodded.
"Were you having a good dream or something?"
*Boing!*
"Is there something wrong with your wings?"
'She doesn't know what wing-borners are?' Fluttershy thought. "No, no nothimgs wrong. Why are you here, Twilight?" 'That sounded more rude than in my head.' "Sorry."
"It's okay. I'm just here to tell you that I'm having a slumber party. The libary in an hour? The reat of the girls will be there."
'No, no, no. Definitely not. I can't sleep in front of ponies with these dreams I'm having, especially in front of Twilight. ' Fluttershy thought. "Of course, Twilight."
Twilight beamed, "See you in a hour!"
Fluttershy faked a smile, "I-in an hour."
Twilight walked away. Fluttershy closed the door and sank against it. After about 10 minutes, she got up, and on the verge of tears, she made her way to her kitchen table and ate the rest of her oatmeal.


After a bit of fighting, Angle got Fluttershy out the door and off to Twilights.
Fluttershy knocked on the library door.
"Hi, Fluttershy come on in."
Fluttershy followed Twilight into the libary. The Princess walked up the stairs. Fluttershy hesitated, but then followed, scenarios and fantasies racing through her head. She forced herself to stop and she mentally slapped herself for thinking that way. 'Twilight is your friend.' She scolded herself. 'It is horrible to think of her that way. It's horrible to think of any mare that way...' She held back tears. 'Twilight is your friend. Your other friends are here, this is a slumber party. Nothing is going to happen with them around...though it would be fun for them to watch...Bad Fluttershy! Nothing is going to happen. Nothing is ever going to happen...ever.'
Fluttershy looked up when she heard Twilight say, "Look whose here, guys."
In Twilights room were the others. Pinkie Pie was jumping on the bed. Applejack was trying to control a drunken Rainbow Dash. Rarity was looking through Twilights music, picking out the records she likes.
"You showed up." Rainbow slurred.
"Twilight wouldn't start until you arived." Applejack said.
Twilight blushed and shot a look at AJ. Fluttershy saw this a blushed as well, she changed the subject. "H-has Rainbow Dash b-been drinking?"
"Ya," Applejack answered. "She got herself drunk and flew over here."
"B-but drinking and flying is illegal." Applejack laughed.
"Well" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, making Fluttershy jump a little. "You're here now, SO LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"
Everypony laughed. Rarity put on a record, surprisingly, it was rock.

The party was going well. With snacks, music, pinkie pie, pillow fights and a drunken Rainbow Dash, everypony was having a blast. The party had come to a game of truth or dare. So far Applejack and Rainbow had to make-out for 30 seconds and considering the went over their time by a whole minute, they probally liked it. Rarity also had to stick her head in a garbage can. 'I ain't kissing her no more if she does that' Applejack had said. Rarity had stuck her tongue out at AJ then did the dare. Twilight had to write a letter to the princess saying some thinks that should not have been written to Princess Celestia. Twilight, almost instantly after, sent another letter to the Princess saying it was a dare and if she didn't do Rarity would forge her horn-writing and send it. Rainbow Dash kissed Pinkie and slapped Fluttershy's cutie mark and tried to wear Raritys tail as a hat. These weren't dares, Rainbow's alcohol influenced mind just decided to do those things. She actually picked truth. 'Umm, how many drinks did you have today?"
Rainbow Dash tried to count her hooves. "Three...four...uh I ran out of hooves."
Everypony laughed at this. "What are all of you laughing at?" Dash asked, confused.
"Nothing, dash, its your turn." Applejack said.
"Flutters haven't went yet." She slurred. "Truth or Dare?"
"Umm, Truth. "
"Ugh, don't be such a wuss, Fluttershy. "
"But you picked truth."
"I'm allowed 'cause I'm cool."
"Dash, fluttershys cool too," Twilight said. "Just ask her something. "
"Ugh. Fine. Who's your crush, Fluttershy?"
"Talk about being lame." Rarity muttered, but alike the others, she did seem interested.
Fluttershy's face paled. She looked around at her friends and stopped at Twilight. She looked at her hooves her pale face now had a hint of scarlet.
"Umm, B-big M-macintosh." She answered at last. It was a lie and she felt horrible fir straight out lying to her friends like that but sbe couldn't let them know the truth.
Apple jack saw through the lie instantly. "That's a lie."
"N-no its n-not."
"Stop lyin' Fluttershy."
"Promise, all of you," She looked directly at Twilight, but didn't look her in the eye. "Pinkie promise that you won't think of me any differently. "
"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."
Fluttershy took a deep breath. "T-twilight. I have a crush on Twilight." 'I finally said it.' She thought. ''It felt so good to get that off my chest and maybe their reactions would be good too.'
On the inside she felt great. On the outside, A tear fell on Fluttershy's hoof and in the silence she began to ramble. "I know it's bad to like a friend that way. I'm sorry. I know its bad to like mares and I know Twilight will never like me back and and-" She was cut off by a sweet, warm purple pair of lips smashing into her own. After a few seconds of surprise, she kissed Twilight back.
When they broke apart, Twilight looked her straight in the eyes and said, " Don't be sorry, for anything. " She kissed the shy pegasus again.
"Save it for later, you too." Applejack said. The two broke apart.
"I thought you didn't like same sex relationships, Applejack?" Rainbow dash said almost falling over.
"Well, I did, but after the events if tonight. " She caught Raritys eye. "I think I've changed my mind."
"Well, I'm tired. " Pinkie pie said. "'Night!" Everypony stared at her as she flopped down into her sleeping bag. After getting over their shock, the others followed.
"And no funny business, you two." Applejack called to Fluttershy and Twilight, who were still in an embrace.
"I should tell the same to you and Rarity." Twilight said. Applejack kept quiet.
"'Night" Twilight whispered in Fluttershys ear.
"Goodnight Twilight." She whispered back. Twilight snuck one more kiss in before she went into her bed and Fluttershy lay in her sleeping bag.

It was around three in the morning and Fluttershy was too overjoyed to sleep. Her crush liked her back. Twilight had kissed her. Just...just...Yay!
"Fluttershy. " She heard Twilight whisper. "Are you awake?"
"Yes. I'm too happy to sleep. "
"Same. Do you want to come into my bed. Maybe it will help us sleep." She added the last part quickly.
Fluttershy smiled and crawled up into Twilights bed and cudled up against her. Twilight turned to face Fluttershy.
"How long have you liked me?" She asked with a faint blush.
"Since I met you."
"Really?"
Fluttershy nodded. "When did you start liking me?"
"When you calmed that manticore." She leaned in and kissed Fluttershy.
Fluttershy smiled, she's not one for jokes but said, "I think we both learned something today. "
"What's that?"
"To always pick truth."
Twilight laughed and kissed her love again. "Always".
And curled up to Twilight, Fluttershy fell asleep.

So kids, remember to always pick truth when your playing truth or dare because you'll get like 100 kisses for a purple unicorn.

The End!

Comments ( 14 )

Description:

Fluttershy has had a crush on Twilight for awhile now, obvious to the signs that one another likes the other back, she and twilight keep there feelings to themsleves. Until, a slumber party game of truth or dare that is.

Oblivious.

The pegasus put her ho on the purple alicorns muzzle,

hoof

Once on thw bed Fluttershy replaced her first hoof with her lips,

the

But, she that was wrong

she knew that was wrong

W-what brings you her so early in the morning?"

here

The reat of the girls will be there."

rest

Angle

Angel

With snacks, music, pinkie pie, pillow fights

Capitals: Pinkie Pie

considering the went over their time by a whole minute

that they

they probally liked it.

probably

Twilight had to write a letter to the princess saying some thinks that should not have been written to Princess Celestia

things

It was a lie and she felt horrible fir straight out lying

for

Apple jack saw through the lie instantly

No space between this two words

Save it for later, you too

two

Well, I did, but after the events if tonight.

of

A bit rushed and some writing errors but they can be ignored. :trixieshiftright:
Maybe do a bit of editing and do some proofreading before posting won't do any harm. :raritywink:
If i wear to give you a rating it would be a 4/10 With some work and it can be good but it is just very rushed. :unsuresweetie:
~Tobben

Would you like me to edit all the grammar mistakes our and send it back to you? If not, then that's fine.

4425183 that would be great.

4425210 Brilliant! Whenever you want me to edit, just send it to me in a PM and I'll try to do in in two days or less, unless otherwise stated.

Aside from some small grammar and spelling mistakes, this was a really cute story. I really like the moral at the end. That was adorable. :yay:

4425183
edit all the grammar mistakes our?

That's a little ironic.

4429745 I know, but in my defence my keyboard doesn't register some keypresses, so if I had tried to correct it then it might not have picked it up (never trust ASUS when they say that it can be repaired easily). Also, when I proofread/edit, I spend quite some time on it. I tried to respond as quick as I could as I was running late for my bus. Sorry.

3

Hmm... Something ain't right here. I swer sometins spokes ta be hear. I dunt know what tho, hmm... Maybe if I put maih tongue in the right spart. Wait, da goden wool!

No Cuts, No buts, No drunk bar sluts?

Nah, I swer dat ain't it. Hmmm...

4430412
It's not a big deal or anything. I understand completely. I just happened to notice the small bit of irony and couldn't not point it out.

That was pretty cool :moustache:

I'm the mood to use my imagination to overlook mistakes and odd wording choices, so it's a cute concept :)

Fluttershy's wings shot up. She didn't usually get wing-borners just by saying hi, but after such a dream...

Wing-borners? Is that right?
Shouldn't it be wing-boners? Or is it a pun? I mean beside the pun? Punception?

Login or register to comment