• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,119 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,119

Whoa

Dear Apple Bloom,

I don’t know what to say to that. That really is weird. Now that I think about it, I remember hearing about all of that, well at least the part about the new princess. Dad first read it in the newspaper, saying how it certainly changed things. Then they made an announcement about it in school. I admit that I didn’t understand what was going on at the time. I think that everypony had just gotten used to Princess Luna being back, and now there’s another princess!

We couldn’t go to the coronation, that’s what Mom calls it, since they had both taken their vacation time, or something. That would have been really cool to see up close. All we got were some pictures in the newspaper. Apparently there’s also talk about a “film” or “documentary” coming out about the event, but I have no idea what that is.

Thanks for what you said, it really helped. I guess I can be a role model to these two foals, if they really want me to. I still don’t think I’m really anything special like Applejack, Rainbow Dash, or even Princess Twilight, but I guess I can do it. I’ll definitely keep you posted on what we do and when we get our cutie marks.

Your cousin,

Babs