• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,116 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,116

Miracle Juice

Dear Babs,

Wow, that’s surprising. I had no idea that Tomato and Flower would be your cousins. I kinda reminds me of when I found out that Pinkie Pie was our cousin, sort of. I think I told you about that already though. Anyways, that’s pretty awesome that you all might be related. I don’t think they are my cousins since it’s your dad’s side and all, but being a Crusader is kind of like family.

So what did Roller have to leave for? And what was your favorite plushy? Come on, you got to tell me cuase this is something I’ve never seen in you before.

I can’t wait for the Equestria Games either, but that still about a month away. It’s taking forever! At least my family has been able to pass the time by going swimming in the river. It’s so fun, but Granny never joined us since she was afraid of the water because of some accident she had way back as a divepony. I didn’t even know about that! But then something changed.

You see, after swimming last weekend, there was some event going on that a bunch of hurt ponies were going to. We were all curious to see what it was and found that Flim and Flam had come back in town. I don’t think I told you about them, but we nearly lost the farm during cider season due to a competition. It turned out that their cider was pretty bad though, so we won anyway. So after that it was really weird seeing them back again.

They were selling some tonic that could cure all kinds of things. I thought it was pretty amazing, but Applejack didn’t think so and that something was wrong. Then Granny Smith starts swimming again after drinking some of that tonic. It seemed fine to me, but AJ still didn’t believe it. So we went back, to find the same pony we saw being cured last time walking out saying he was cured again. We tried to confront him, but he got away. We split up to find him, but I all I found was Applejack with the Flim Flam Brothers saying that there seemed to be nothing wrong with the tonic after all. So if it didn’t bother her, then it doesn’t bother me.

So the tonic Granny got does seem to work and she can swim really good. I mean really good. There’s even a swim meet coming up and after a while, I convinced Granny to go with me. It’s going to be so awesome!

I better go now so that Granny and I can practice our rootine. See ya later.

Your cousin,

Apple Bloom