• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,116 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,116

Apple Bloom's Challenge

Dear Babs,

We had an amazing day at school. There was a guest from the Equestria Games named Ms. Harshwhinny. Both she and Rainbow Dash told us that we all had the opportunity to represent Ponyville for the Games by doing a flag-carrying routine about what makes our town special. Then this weekend, we get to go to the Chrystal Empire to do our routines and see who will represent Ponyville.

Obviously Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and I are working together. It took us a moment to figure out what made Ponyville special, but then Scootaloo came up with the awesome idea that it was a place where earth-ponies, unicorns and pegasi all lived together and were friends. It’s perfect! We’ve managed to put something together this evening and we get to show it to Rainbow Dash tomorrow after school, since she’s our coach. It’s going to be so awesome that not even Diamond Tiara can ruin it. We’ve even stood up to her, and her usual taunt of “blank flanks” didn’t even work. Nothing can stop us!

` Maybe we will meet each other again at the Chrystal Empire, since I’m sure that Manehattan will be in the games as well. I’m sure that you and the Cutie Mark Crusaders will come up with something awesome! What do you say? Shall we see which of us has the better routine? I’m sure that ours will kick your flanks! Anyways, I hope to see you this weekend.

Your cousin,

Apple Bloom