• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,115 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,115

CMC: Manehattan

Dear Apple Bloom,

I just realized that I didn't get the chance to tell you about my two new friends at school, who are also blank flanks. I know I mentioned them, but then we got so busy with all of Applejack’s activities at reunion and then rebuilding the barn, that I didn't get a chance to really talk about them before I left.

I already mentioned Rocky Road, the colt that kind of looks like ice cream. He’s pretty chill. He’s really into comic books, and stuff, but the way he describes them makes it sound awesome. He really made the Power Ponies come to life, almost as if they were actually there. He also talks about some superhero that has spider-like powers. It sounded interesting, but it just didn't seem like my kind of thing. Anyways, Rocky Road was all for the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

The other one is a filly named Rolling Blaze, but she calls herself Roller. We met her when we went over to the skate park to try and get our cutie marks in roller skating, skateboarding and other stuff. That’s when we saw this dark orange blur, with a yellow mane, totally dominating the skate park. She is also really cool. She reminds me of Scootaloo, except that she’s an earth pony, and not a pegasus. In fact, so is Rocky Road.

Come to think of it, I don’t think I've seen very many pegasi around Manehattan. The few that I know of in school already have their cutie marks. I also don’t think I have ever seen a unicorn at all in my new school, or even my old one. Yet, there were so many of both back in Ponyville. That’s really weird. I wonder why both places seem to be so different.

Anyways, Rolling Blaze was also very interested in the Cutie Mark Crusaders. This is going to be so awesome! The Cutie Mark Crusaders is now in Manehattan! Between the three of us, I think we’ll get our cutie marks in no time!

Your excited cousin,

Babs