• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,119 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,119

Fury of a Crusader

DIAMOND TIARA SAID WHAT ABOUT SCOOTALOO? Why that little. Why I oughta come down there and mrgh ARRRRGH!

~~~

Sorry about the short outburst there, Apple Bloom, and the sudden stop. I got so angry about you know who and just couldn’t think straight. After reading that part of your letter made me so mad that I actually went to the train station to get the next train heading for Ponyville. I wasn’t going to let any insult to my friends go unanswered!

So I was at the station, trying to get a ticket, but the moron in the booth wouldn’t give me one. He said that they didn’t sell tickets to foals. I’m not a foal! I didn’t understand what the problem was. I traveled on the train before, by myself, twice. Then two other ponies came and took me to another room where my parents later picked me up. They weren’t happy.

When we got home, they sent me to my room, where they had a long talk with me. They said that I shouldn’t run off on my own like that and asked what I was thinking. I told them what had happened to Scootaloo and that I was going to Ponyville to stand up for her, but the train ponies wouldn’t let me. They said that it was good that I wanted to support my friends, but I couldn’t just run off to do so, particularly in the way that I was going to do to that little brat!

I asked why the pony in the ticket booth wouldn’t give me a ticket when I had traveled on the train before. My Dad explained that when they had sent me to Ponyville over the summer, they bought an “Unaccompanied Minor” pass and both of my tickets. As I was on the train there was somepony watching over me to make sure I didn’t get into trouble and that I got to my destination safely. I don’t remember anypony doing that at all. But there was this weird pony with a strange hat, uniform and pocket-watch that was always following me. It was creepy.

Anyways, I’ve been grounded again, and just after I had gotten better too! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I got sick over the weekend. All of the Cutie Mark Crusaders did. Apparently Roller had more than just a cough, and it affected all of us the day we were supposed to go to the Chrystal Empire. That’s why you didn’t see us there. It really sucked! I was looking forward to it and seeing you again, as well as introduce you to my new friends personally. Oh well, it will have to wait for another time. I guess that means you win our little competition. We’ll get you next time, though!

Your cousin,

Babs