• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,115 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,115

WHAT!?!

Dear Apple Bloom,

The Chrystal Empire! Seriously? I mean, I know that you somehow rode all the way there on Scootaloo’s scooter for the flag carrying tryouts, but you did that on a train with no adult pony too? That’s like a completely different country! Sort of, those geography and history lessons were rather confusing. There’s this word in my notebook, but it makes no sense to me. Apparently the Chrystal Empire is a “principality” according to my teacher. I thought it was just an empire. What the hay is a principality? Oh my brain hurts!

Anyways, we decided to do the sleepover at the Tomato and Flower Patch’s place. They were really excited about it and wanted it there, so we decided to do it this weekend. I don’t want to have to do a bunch of foal stuff, but I guess it won’t be so bad with friends. I’ll let you know how it goes, obviously.

I thought you knew my sister’s name. I guess I was wrong. Anyways, her full name is Sunflower Seed, but I usually just call her Flo. Now that I think about it, it can be quite confusing since I have a friend named Flower. Weird, but that’s what I’ve always known her by. So it’s Flo.

I hope you get ungrounded soon.

Your cousin,

Babs