• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,116 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,116

Bullies in the Park

Dear Apple Bloom,

I…I don’t know how it happened…I stood up to them…I hit him…I don’t believe it.

~~~

Sorry, I guess I should start from the beginning.

So my big sis’ and I go to the park, like I said. It wasn’t too bad. It was a nice day, and I didn’t see of the bullies around. So I played with the other colts and fillies on the playground while my sis’ was on a bench, pretending to read, while some stallions were playing hoofball in the field.

I was on the swings when I saw it. There were two foals, a colt and filly that were probably only a couple of years younger than me, and they were crying. Those two jerks I mentioned, Rough House and Black Eye, were there too. I didn’t know what they were doing, but I knew it wasn’t anything good, knowing those two.

I was scared, at first. I thought that I would just stay on the swing, and do nothing. But I could still see the looks on those foals’ faces. I couldn’t stand for it any more. So I got off and trotted over.

They noticed me when I called. “Well, if it isn’t the Blank Flank.” Rough House had said. I told him to stop it and that they should stop messing with those foals. “What are you going to do about it, Blank Flank?” Black Eye said.

They kept on teasing me and said how I was just useless and that I couldn’t do anything. Soon they started shoving me and pushing me around and it would only get worse. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I punched Black Eye in his stupid face, and jumped onto Rough House. We were hitting each other for a bit until my sister and a couple of other adults came to break us up.

My sister tried to apologize to the other adults, and took me home. She wasn’t happy. She told Mom and Dad when they got home. They weren’t happy either. I tried to tell them that they were bullies and messing with two foals. They still were angry with me. Mom said that I shouldn’t hit other ponies, no matter who they are. Dad made me apologize to the bullies as well. I wasn’t really sorry, but I had to anyway. I gave Black Eye a black eye and really roughed up Rough House.

I’m grounded now, of course. I still can’t believe that I actually stood up to those jerks. I don’t want to fight again, like I did. But maybe I can actually stand up to them. I don’t have to take their bullying any more. I can’t wait to see their sorry faces when we meet again and see how they react.

Your cousin,

Babs, who now stands up to bullies!