• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,116 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,116

New Real Estate

Dear Babs,

I’m so glad that you are well. I was afraid that Tirek got you to, but he didn’t. It was so scary. I don’t think I’ve slept well since then. I guess it’s getting better now, but I often wake up in the middle of the night feeling as though I just bucked all the apple trees on the farm.

A lot of things have changed around Ponyville. Like I said last time, Twilight now has this castle just outside of town. It’s really pointy and dark at times and really takes some getting used to since it was just meadows there before. Applejack said it came from a magical box that she and her friends opened. This same box also gave them rainbow powers, or something like it, and that’s how they defeated Tirek.

Another big change is that the library is gone. Tirek blew it up and that was one of the explosions you heard on the tape. All that’s left is a burnt stump. Not too many ponies used the library but it’s really sad to see it like this. Nopony seems to be more effected than Twilight though. She can often be seen staring at it for a long time when she thinks nopony is looking. She also tries to avoid her own castle. I can’t tell you how many times she’s tried to help out on the farm. She really hasn’t been taking care of herself either. Her mane is often a wreck and it reminds me too much of a time where she tried to force this ugly doll on me and my friends. At least now she seems so much kinder.

Anyways, I’m glad to hear you’re ok. Did I say that already? Oh well. I hope to hear from you soon.

Your cousin,

Apple Bloom

p.s. Ha ha, I knew it!