• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,119 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,119

More than a Sleepover

Dear Apple Bloom,

Oh my gosh, I have so many things to tell you that I don’t know where to start!

So we finally had the sleepover at the Patch Twins’ home this weekend. It was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. We played a lot of games like hide and seek and all that. For some reason, me and Rocky kept either finding each other or hiding in the same spot.

We tried to come up with a list of what we could do to get our cutie marks, but we just kept having too much fun playing around. Both Tomato and Flower have a ton of stuffed plushies around that were so cute and cuddly that I could just die there and be happy. Please don’t tell anypony about that.

Unfortunately Roller couldn’t stay for the night, but she managed to have dinner with us before she had to go home. The rest of us stayed though and had a great time. It was then that we made an interesting discovery.

I was looking at some pictures on the walls and found two familiar faces from some of my dad’s pictures. It was of my great-grandparents on my dad’s side, and they’re also Tomato’s and Flower’s great-grandparents too. That means that we’re cousins! True, its distant cousins of some type, but still related. To make things weirder is that they also have relatives in Ponyville, three aunts who run a flower shop, or something. So now the Twins are calling me “Cuz” just like I do to you, and I actually like it.

It seems that this who crusading business has become a family thing. We’ve certainly come a long way from fruit parade floats and me defending those foals in the park.

So that was my weekend. I still need to talk about it with my dad when he gets home, but that is just amazing. I can’t wait for the Equestria Game’s too. I don’t think I can be there personally, but Flo says that there might be some way that we can see your routine, so that should be exciting.

Your cousin,

Babs