• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,115 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,115

Reunion Aftermath

Aaaargh! I’m beat, Apple Bloom!

I mean, reunion was great, and all, but raising that barn took it all out of me. I’ve been lying around the apartment for weeks now, not able to do anything! Sis’ says that it’s only been two days, and that I should stop exaggerating. But it sure feels like weeks!

It was great seeing you again. Too bad Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo couldn’t be there at all, but we still had fun. Although, the reunion was kind of awful at the beginning, with Applejack having us do all those crazy activities all the time. I’m still dizzy from running ‘round those trees. I’m also surprised that it took the destruction of your barn to make things interesting and fun again and so we could actually hang out. I will definitely never forget those few days we’ve spent together.

I still can’t believe how fast we were able to put that barn up. A couple of days!?! Most of the buildings I see getting built ‘round here usually take weeks or months to be done. Dad says that sometimes they can take years. I think somepony needs to tell him to stop exaggerating.

Anyways, I’m still really tired. I haven’t been able to really organize the Cutie Mark Crusaders yet. Maybe next week, if I don’t die!

Babs

p.s. I’ll stop exaggerating now.