• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,116 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,116

Baby Sister

Dear Babs,

I’m sorry about writing this letter in purple, but Applejack is driving me crazy. She babyproofed everything around here! She even took all my pencils saying that I could poke my eye out. All I managed to find was this old crayon in my closet.

This day started out so wonderful too. I got to stay home alone while Big Mac and AJ made their pie deliveries and Granny Smith went to visit Great Aunt Pineapple. Everything seemed to be going great. I did every single chore on the list Applejack gave me and was wondering what I would finally do by myself.

Then Applejack comes home to check and caused me to make a mess of the kitchen. She went on about how she won’t let her baby sister stay home alone. I’m not a baby! I can take care of myself! But she still wouldn’t leave.

That wasn’t all though. She put a pillow on the rake, kept putting a helmet on my head and tied a net in the trees to catch all the apples. Who does that? She didn’t want anything to fall on me, but apples aren’t that hard. Besides, how can I suddenly discover what my special talent would be if an apple doesn’t fall on my head just like that one guy who discovered gravity or something?

This is going too far. I don’t need Applejack to look over me. I’m a big girl now!

Maybe I can get Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle to help. I’m not sure what I’m gonna do, but anything’s got to be better than this.

Talk with you later.

Apple Bloom