• Published 6th May 2014
  • 2,102 Views, 52 Comments

Champions of Mareth: Soarin' Side Story! - Zephyr



Soarin' tries the Virtual reality version of Corruption of Champions. He is prepared. He will do whatever it takes.

  • ...
15
 52
 2,102
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

oh my 32 calls:pinkiegasp:

If the calls is from his date then Soarin is screwed:pinkiehappy:

@BurningLance Or rather, he won't be screwing. :)

Woo, nice to see this story back up and running :pinkiehappy:
I know it must've been rough to lose your saves like that. Good job recovering so smoothly.

5095656
You may never know. Till the next chapter, of course.

5104892
Thank you, took me at least 3 seconds to figure it out, was a difficult thing to do.
Considering how I create fully blown ideas under a single second.
Welp, now I only need to get the details for the next... ah, here we go!

-Zeph

well now soarin good luck with your girlfriend or coltfriend if she is a he again

also soarin buddy give urta some lovin she needs it bad man like real bad.

.....This console seriously needs an irl Clock (so people can see what time it is irl) as well as an Connection with your phone and mail so others can Contact you, but oh well it is an new console after all so they probably does not know how secluded it makes you from the real World. Also for safety reasons it should have a max time in how long you can play in one session so people remember to eat sleep and take care of themselver propperly.

Love the story and hope to see more, I wish you luck in your irl problems and have a good day :pinkiehappy:.

Login or register to comment