• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,433 Views, 342 Comments

Itty-Bitty 2: Revenge of the Tiny - gallagsp the corgi



After the success of Itty-Bitty bite Sized Stories, many stories were left untold. Here are those stories, still under 500 words, still crazy random, still written by a man who thinks he's a Welsh Corgi.

  • ...
0
 342
 1,433

Sloth (Sins Week)

"Good job, everypony! We'll have the snow cleared in no time!" Applejack called out over the field of ponies with snowplows. She herself stood at the top of the hill watching, occasionally shouting words of encouragement.

She stepped back to a table set up with hot chocolate on it. She poured herself a mug full and sat down in her favorite chair. Soon, another pony approached her.

"Hey Applejack, can we talk?"

"Hmm? Oh sure thing, Caramel. What's on your mind?"

"Well, a few of us have been talking and we just want to know why we're doing all the work out here while you just sit here watching?"

"I told you before, I'm this winter wrap up's earth team leader, so that means I get to supervise you fellas."

"But you aren't doing anything."

"No, I'm supervising you. You guys work for me, and I make sure you do it right."

"That's not how leadership works, Applejack. Leadership is actually out there helping us. We're out there working out in the cold and snow, shivering our flank off, and you've got yourself a comfy seat up here."

"And what do you know about leadership? I've never seen a stallion more afraid to speak his mind. Even my brother has better arguments than you."

"At least I'm not Celestia-damned lazy, AJ! You're being beyond lazy! If anypony is capable of clearing all this snow it's you, and yet, given a position of power you sit on your rear better than any politician in their fancy office!" Caramel stopped his hoof and turned around, marching angrily down the hill.

"Caramel! Get the buck back here!" AJ yelled, still sitting down. "Ah, forget him. I'll deal with it later." she said, leaning back and settling her hat over her eyes. "First I'm gonna take a quick nap."

Author's Note:

SURPRISE! APPLEJACK IS SLOTH! MUHAHAHA!

Yeah. Poor planning made me give AJ the sin that is LEAST like her, but It's necessary for the rest of the week, which I'm pretty sure ALL of you can figure out the last two, wrath and greed.