• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,432 Views, 342 Comments

Itty-Bitty 2: Revenge of the Tiny - gallagsp the corgi



After the success of Itty-Bitty bite Sized Stories, many stories were left untold. Here are those stories, still under 500 words, still crazy random, still written by a man who thinks he's a Welsh Corgi.

  • ...
0
 342
 1,432

Prisoner of Yarn

The sound of a metal door slamming awoke Twilight from her sleep. She experienced panic as she realized she was not in her bedroom, and even more panic as she realized she couldn't move her hooves at all. Magic proved useless as she soon learned, due to the magic-blocking ring on her horn. She looked around, recognizing the dungeon beneath Canterlot Palace. She used to play down here as a filly when she wasn't at school. It was empty most of the time.

Now, as Twilight looked around, she saw an entirely different story. The hallway was lined with guards dressed in their disgustingly ugly sweaters Their spears dangling with colorful yarn. The other cells were filled with ponies. Canterlot's survivors of the initial attack by that insane Father Knitting Needles and his insane cult of yarn worshiping cultists.

"Ah! If it isn't the star of the show, Princess Twilight Sparkle." A voice called out from the hallway. Twilight looked up and let out a low guttural growl when she saw who it was.

"Hello, Knitting Needles. It's been a while. Why is the maniacal cult leader visiting the dirty dungeons?"

"Of course, dear, to see you! You've been quite a pain in my side for he last few month, and the yarn is getting impatient." He gave her a small smile. "The yarn does not like to be kept waiting. You have meeting with The Yarn at three o'clock, but before that you need some... prep work. OH KNITTER!"

"Knitter?" Twilight questioned. Suddenly, heavy hoofsteps slowly made their way down the hallway. The ponies in the other cells began to shrink down and cower, visibly shaking in fear.

A giant pony, twice as tall as Knitting Needles, covered in a rainbow cloak and mask, grunted and stood over his shoulder.

"Knitter, thank you for joining us. Miss Sparkle here is finally ready to embrace the yarn, and she needs your help!" He smiled again. "Do take care of her though. The yarn wants her in one piece, that means be gentle... or as gentle as you can be." Two guards opened the cell door and grabbed Twilight. She fought and squirmed but it was of no use. She was passed off to Knitter, who slung her over his shoulder.

"Remember, Knitter!" Knitting Needles called out as Twilight was carried toward the torture chamber, "The yarn wants her in one piece."

Knitter smirked, but said nothing.

Author's Note:

In which Twilight is captured and sent to be brainwashed to love thee yarn.

All hail the yarn!