• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,428 Views, 342 Comments

Itty-Bitty 2: Revenge of the Tiny - gallagsp the corgi



After the success of Itty-Bitty bite Sized Stories, many stories were left untold. Here are those stories, still under 500 words, still crazy random, still written by a man who thinks he's a Welsh Corgi.

  • ...
0
 342
 1,428

Nevermind

"Nevermind" She said. "I guess you just didn't feel the same way..."

The words echoed through his head. Nevermind. How could this have happened? So much effort, so much work. Time and money wasted just to make it clear, and it flew right over his head. She had tried so hard to get him to open up, to admit the feelings he had been hiding so much for months.

It was her fault. She was just being a mare. She couldn't have just given him a clear signal? He was just one stallion, after all. He's not a mind reader.

Wait, maybe it was his fault. Looking back on it all, she HAD made it clear. The whole day had been planned out perfectly. The mood was just right, the timing of everything was perfect... it was all him. It normally was.

He got up from his bed, put on his jacket, and walked out into the cool autumn night.

______________________________

"Nevermind" She said. "I guess you just didn't feel the same way..."

The words echoed through her head. Nevermind. How could she be so stupid? Why would she say something like that? She pushed him too far. They were moving too fast. all in an attempt to get him to tell her things that he clearly didn't feel.

It was his fault though. He was just being a stallion. She had done nothing but treat him right, show him how she had felt for months. She was only one mare, after all. And she couldn't have been much clearer.

Well, maybe it was her fault. She shouldn't have forced him into anything. He didn't deserve that. He deserved the best mare he could find. Hee deserved better than she had been giving him. She didn't want to lose him though... it was all her. It normally was.

She got up from her bed, put on her scarf, and walked out into the cool autumn night.

______________________________

He walked down the street, his hooves making a soft clip-clop on the old cobblestone streets. Each lamp post illuminated a soft yellow circle of light on the sidewalk. He kept his eyes down, thinking hard.

She kept her eyes up as he galloped down the old cobblestone streets. This was no time to stop and think. She needed to act. The lamp posts whizzed by and she ran with all her might. She came to a corner and bolted around it.

She saw him first, he felt her first as she collided with him at top speed. With an "oof" both of them fell to the ground. They looked into each others eyes.

"I'm sorry, Cadence." Shining Armor said.

"I'm sorry Shining" Cadence said. Then they grabbed each other and held on for a long time. Two lovers in each other's hooves. Nothing else mattered to them.

Author's Note:

Before editing this story had around 650 words. I really cut out a lot here so sorry if this story seems kinda... lacking?