• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,432 Views, 342 Comments

Itty-Bitty 2: Revenge of the Tiny - gallagsp the corgi



After the success of Itty-Bitty bite Sized Stories, many stories were left untold. Here are those stories, still under 500 words, still crazy random, still written by a man who thinks he's a Welsh Corgi.

  • ...
0
 342
 1,432

Dear Santa Hooves (Hearth's Warming Special)

A roaring fire warmed the room to a cozy temperature, and while a baby dragon snored peacefully near it, and a baby phoenix peacefully in it, Twilight sparkle sat on the sofa, blanket wrapped around her. She lifted her steaming cup of hot chocolate and took a sip, sighing happily as the liquid warmed her insides as much as the fire warmed her outside. Resting on the back of the sofa, her owl watched carefully as she put the cup down and picked up a quill and a piece of paper.

Dear Santa Hooves,

I hope this letter finds you well. I know that this time of the year is quite busy for you, and I know that you're preparing for your journey across the world, delivering gifts to all the good fillies and colts and fulfilling their dreams. The reason I am writing is to ask for something special from you. I know, a grown mare isn't who you normally read letters from this time of year, but just hear me out.

Remember last year, when you visited the castle and I was busy trying to do your job? Then we got in the sleigh and flew across the world, delivering gifts and spreading joy? Well, my request has to do with that. If you would find it in your heart, and if you have a spare moment, I would like to learn your ways. I would like to be taught your magic. Nothing in all my research comes even close to the feelings of pure joy that I experienced during that flight.

I apologize if this letter seems strange, it's just that I haven't been able to shake that feeling since our flight last year, and it has only gotten stronger now that the holiday season is upon us. I just want to know so badly.

Sincerely,

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Twilight folded up the letter, putting it in an envelope and sealing it with wax, and then looked it over.

No, he would never do such a thing. He granted the wishes of foals, not mares. And it was a ridiculous requests too. She sighed and picked up the envelope, tossing it in the fire. The paper burned and the smoke flew up the chimney. Twilight wiped a tear from her eye and wrapped the blanket tighter around her.

Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door. Twilight stood up and walked over to it, opening it slowly.

"Hello Twilight. May I come in?"

"Santa Hooves..." Twilight said, staring in disbelief at the reindeer on her doorstep. He held a slightly singed letter in his hoof, and a warm smile on his face.

"In the flesh. Now what was this I hear about wanting to learn some new magic?"

And, just like that, the joy Twilight thought she would never experience again came flooding back, like a filly on Hearth's warming day opening her gifts.

Author's Note:

Happy Holidays everyone. Think of this as a direct sequel to last year's holiday special from IB1. I'll hopefully have a few other Christmas gifts for you all shortly, but for now just be happy that I updated at all.

Thanks a lot guys, and Happy Hearth's warming.
-Gallagsp the Christmas Corgi