• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,421 Views, 342 Comments

Itty-Bitty 2: Revenge of the Tiny - gallagsp the corgi



After the success of Itty-Bitty bite Sized Stories, many stories were left untold. Here are those stories, still under 500 words, still crazy random, still written by a man who thinks he's a Welsh Corgi.

  • ...
0
 342
 1,421

A Different Infestation

Frantic banging on the door stirred Twilight from her book. With a groan she set down the novel and went to open it. She only touched the doorknob when the door burst open, hitting her in the face as a pink blur flew by, stopping in the middle of the room and jumping up and down in a panic.

"Twilight! I need your help!" Pinkie yelled, Twilight pealed the door from her face and rubbed her sore nose, groaning again.

"What is is this time, Pinkie?"

"I have crabs!" Pinkie yelled. Twilight stopped and stared in confusion.

"Crabs?" She said.

"Yeah, big nasty crabs! I need your help to get rid of them." Pinkie said. "They hurt so badly, Twilight. I've tried everything but they just won't go away!"

"Wait, Pinkie, how did you even GET crabs?"

"I was fooling around on the beach, but that's not important."

"Okay, Pinkie, I think a doctor would be more qualified to deal with this than me. Now maybe you should go so you can get this... issue.... taken care of."

"But Twilight-"

"No buts! A doctor is MUCH more able to deal with these kinds of things. There's no shame in it Pinkie, and it could have been something a lot worse."

"I guess you're right. Thanks anyway Twilight." Pinkie said, somewhat saddened. She turned and left the library, heading back down the street to Sugarcube Corner. When she got there, she opened the door and stepped inside, narrowly avoiding a blue crab that had skittered across the floor. She approached the counter, gently pushing aside a Bering Hermit that tried to get too close. She sighed and shrugged.

"Twilight said no, then?" Mr. Cake said, a crab latched firmly onto his tail.

"Yeah." Pinkie said, flicking a King Crab from her hair. "I don't know what we're going to do."

"I told you not to fool around at the beach. I did that once and ended up with barracuda."

Author's Note:

See, the joke here is that Twilight thinks Pinkie has pubic lice, which is called "crabs" but really she's referring to crustaceans...

Yeah, not my best joke. Deal with it, my brain is fried and I haven't written in a while.