• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,428 Views, 342 Comments

Itty-Bitty 2: Revenge of the Tiny - gallagsp the corgi



After the success of Itty-Bitty bite Sized Stories, many stories were left untold. Here are those stories, still under 500 words, still crazy random, still written by a man who thinks he's a Welsh Corgi.

  • ...
0
 342
 1,428

Pride (Sins Week)

The blue sky above called to her, and the white clouds would be no match for her. Rainbow Dash crouched low and then launched into the sky, setting sights on the first cloud. Flying straight through it, the cloud burst. a few droplets of water fell to the ground below, but nothing else. Rainbow Dash flipped, twisted, and flew to the next cloud, and the next, until soon the whole sky was clear.

She wiped her forehead, a cocky grin on her face, and landed next to her friends. They showered her with praise.

"Good job, Rainbow! That's the fastest time yet!"

"That was a fine piece of work, sugarcube!"

"Excellent work dear, those pesky clouds vanished quite wonderfully."

"Oh wow! did you see the way she zoomed around? ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM! and then the way she flipped and twisted and all hher tricks and-"

"Pinkie means that she enjoyed the show, Dash."

"Heh, of COURSE you enjoyed it! I mean, hey, I don't just do this for me, you know."

"Oh really?" Twilight responded, curious to see where this was leading.

"Well duh, egghead! I do it for all my fans! I gotta keep awesome so they can keep celebrating my coolness! Really, I bet the only reason I'm not a Wonderbolt yet is because I would overshadow the entire rest of the team, no one can beat me!" Rainbow Dash continued to ramble on about how cool she was. The others looked at each other and sighed, then, as one, turned around and walked away. Rainbow, with her back toward them, did not see them go and soon was talking to herself in the middle of an open field.

Author's Note:

Gluttony, Lust, Pride... I think you can probably guess which ponies I'm using for each sin.