• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,428 Views, 342 Comments

Itty-Bitty 2: Revenge of the Tiny - gallagsp the corgi



After the success of Itty-Bitty bite Sized Stories, many stories were left untold. Here are those stories, still under 500 words, still crazy random, still written by a man who thinks he's a Welsh Corgi.

  • ...
0
 342
 1,428

Robot Unicorn Vs. Equestria

Twilight and Rainbow Dash were the first two ponies on the scene. A large meteor crashed outside of town unexpectedly, Twilight detected large amounts of energy coming from it. Running up to the edge of the crater, the two were shocked to find it was not a rock from space, but rather a smooth metal pod. The pod opened and a strange creature stepped out.

It was tall, about as tall as Celestia, and was smooth and shiny It had four legs, two glowing red eyes, and a horn. Its rainbow mane was flowing in the breeze. It looked around, then in a metallic voice, spoke.

Scanning... Scanning...

Could not identify location.

Twilight was shocked. This thing was clearly supposed to be a pony, but it was also obviously a robot.

Biological life detected. Initiating Protocol BL-273.4

The robot looked to the other two, eyes focusing on them.

Identify yourself or be destroyed.

"I-I'm Twilight Sparkle, and this is Rainbow Dash..." Twilight said quickly.

Identify allegiance.

"Eh, what?"

Not a valid response. Please state team allegiance.

"Rainbow?" Twilight said, glancing to her side. Rainbow Dash was frozen in fear.

Team Rainbow Confirmed. Greetings, fellow ally.

"Well that's good, it won't kill us. So who are you why are you here?"

Identity: Robot Unicorn MkII, standard issue, default reactor powered by children's wishes. No upgrades authorized. Mission statement: Eliminate star beings, eliminate Team Inferno Operatives. Bring balance to universe. Locate Unicornium deposits.

"What's unicornium?" Twilight said, clearly confused.

Unicornium is a naturally occurring metal alloy found on 45 known planetary systems including Team Rainbow held systems of Sky World and Ice World, and Team Inferno held system of Lava World. Current Unicornuim refineries process the alloy into usable parts to build more robot unicorn units and upgrade existing models when authorized.

"Well, you won't find any of that here. Equestria doesn't-"

ALERT. TEAM INFERNO OPERATIVE DETECTED. INITIALIZING PROTOCOL TI-82. The robot unicorn spun around and sprung forward into some bushes, the sound of metal colliding with metal was heard, then a loud explosion, and a different robot unicorn head landed a few feet from Twilight and Rainbow.

Confirm. Team Inferno is here. Calling for reinforcements. Identifying planetary system as "Equestria"

"Twilight," Rainbow Dash said. "I don't like where this is going..."

"Me neither, Rainbow. Me neither."

Author's Note:

Based on Robot Unicorn Attack 2 by Adult Swim Games. Read the story, play the game, be happy.