• Published 25th May 2014
  • 1,433 Views, 342 Comments

Itty-Bitty 2: Revenge of the Tiny - gallagsp the corgi



After the success of Itty-Bitty bite Sized Stories, many stories were left untold. Here are those stories, still under 500 words, still crazy random, still written by a man who thinks he's a Welsh Corgi.

  • ...
0
 342
 1,433

From the Darkness...

A light... finally, after so long! I can see the light!

This is the moment! After so long buried under a pile of ponies, THIS corgi isn't going down without a fight. No amount of ponies crushing me is going to stop me. I must tell these stories, and by God I'll tell them all! Whether it be the embarrassing ones or the sweet ones that make you go d'aaaw. The cliffhangers to the surprise endings, this Corgi still has stories to tell.

I push my way through the pile, pony after pony slides past me, why they all decided to pass out after tackling me is beyond me at the moment, but I don't care. I need to make sure my laptop is okay.

My head pops out from underneath some random pony, and I glance at my desk. My laptop is still sitting there in one piece, they didn't destroy it. I grin evily and pull the rest of my bodyweight out of the pile, tripping and rolling down it, faceplanting onto the carpet below. I growl at my bad luck, rubbing my nose and getting to my paws. I push the feeling past me and run to my computer, wrapping my arms around it and giving it a big hug. I sit down in the chair and crack my knuckles.

Time to get to work.

Author's Note:

Yup, its time! This will be the only chapter of this that I actually insert myself into the story. I just did it as an introduction...

and yes, I have fully accepted my transformation into a Welsh Corgi. My therapist is helping me through the trauma.