• Published 8th Apr 2012
  • 1,624 Views, 22 Comments

Love Could Be Where You Least Expect It (Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash version) - Swift Gale



What happens when 2 pegasus' start to fall for each other? Read and see what happens.

  • ...
10
 22
 1,624

Secrets Told and Explainations (Part 1)

What's up fellow bronies and pegasisters?! Swift Hooves here! Man, it's good to be writing again. I had a little bit of writer's block, but now, I'm back everypony! This chapter will have everypony that is at Pinkie's "confession" party say who they're paired with and how or why they are now with that pony. It will go Pinkie/Pinkinema, OctaScratch (Vinyl Scratch/Octavia), Rarity/Applejack, and finally Twixie (Twilight/Trixie). Let's get this chapter started! This will only feature Pinkie and Pinkinema's confession.


Everypony looked at Pinkinema. Shocked or surprised couldn't describe everypony looking at Pinkinema.

"You all know that I'm Pinkie's depressed side, but 'how did I escape her mind?' or 'how is there two of us now?' is probably what you might be wondering," Pinkinema inferred, just beginning her explanation.

Everypony but Pinkie and Pinkinema nodded.

"I thought so. Pinkie, do you want to start the story?" Pinkinema asked.

"Okey doky loki! It started last night in my room. Everypony else was asleep, but I was looking at myself in the mirror-- well, at Pinkinema..."

***Flashback: Pinkie's bedroom - 10:45 P.M. - Three days from the present***

"*sigh* Pinkie, did I ever tell you that I had no friends in my universe?" Pinkinema, who was wearing a dark pink nightgown, asked with her ears drooping and a sad look on her face.

Pinkie (wearing a pink nightgown with her cutie mark on it), who was laying down and looking up at the ceiling, sat up and looked at the mirror that was Pinkinema standing at. She look like she was going to start crying at any moment. At the sight, Pinkie quickly made her way over to her mirror and pressed her hoof where Pinkinema's was on the glass. What she didn't know was that there was a quiet shatter of a mini mirror when she had jumped out of her bed. The glass disappeared, and in it's place was a metallic, liquid-like substance.

"Pinkie, what's that?" Pinkinema asked, seeing the bright light from the broken mirror.

Pinkie twirled around, and because of Twilight's speeches (out of the few she actually listened to), she knew it was a portal. But to where? She walked over and looked at the portal to see Pinkinema from the side. She put her hoof in the mirror.

"Pinkinema! Look to your left!" Pinkie excitedly told her.

Pinkinema looked to the left and saw Pinkie in her small mirror and she had her hoof through it.

"Pinkie?! How did-... Pinkie! Break this mirror!" Pinkinema yelled, as an idea emerged in her head.

"WHAT?! Are you crazy?! If I do that, I can't talk to you!" Pinkie protested.

"Pinkie, that mirror that you told me look in got broken five minutes ago. It didn't let you put your hoof through the mirror before you broke your mirror. This means that if we both break our large mirrors, I can come to your universe! Then, we will be together, standing right by each other and not separated by barriers!" Pinkinema explained.

Pinkie looked at Pinkinema with disbelief in her eyes. Should she listen to her and break the mirror or should she say no and keep the mirror right where it is? Her mind was conflicted between the two decisions.

Pinkinema saw this and asked, "Do you trust me?"

Pinkie looked over at her mirror. There was nothing but a deafening silence between the two for the next five minutes. Then, Pinkie suddenly dashed up to the mirror and knocked it down onto the ground, shattering it into pieces. Pinkinema did the same thing, seeing a glimmer in Pinkie's eyes right before she dashed to the mirror and knowing that she trusted her. When both mirrors broke, Pinkie pushed her broken mirror up against the wall and in place of the glass was the same metallic, liquid-like portal she saw earlier. Pinkie moved halfway into the portal and met with Pinkinema for the first time in the flesh. Pinkinema walked up to Pinkie with dried tears stained on her face.

Pinkie reached out for Pinkinema and said, "You're not alone anymore, Pinkinema."

Pinkinema smiled and started crying a little. She walked towards Pinkie, a new life just wait for her to discover lied ahead. Pinkie embraced her with a hug, which she gladly returned. Pinkie went back in the portal after they broke apart, Pinkinema followed. She stopped to look back at her gloomy dark room and then, she walked through the portal. Right as she walked through the portal, Pinkie kissed her on the lips. When Pinkie pulled away, she was very surprised.

"I wanted to do that for a long time," Pinkie said, blushing a deep red.

Pinkinema smiled and nodded, knowing that she had the same feelings for her.

"Pinkie," Pinkinema called quietly.

"What is it?" Pinkie asked.

"Thank you. For trusting me," Pinkinema answered smiling while tilting her head down to the ground shyly.

"What are marefriends for?" Pinkie asked, returning the smile.

Marefriends. It was that word that touch Pinkinema's heart. She now had a new life with Pinkie and she was going live it to the fullest.

***End of Flashback***

Everypony looked at the took identical mares in awe. They thought that something like that was impossible, but Pinkie made it possible (she breaks physics and the fourth wall, it makes sense). Twilight was the most shocked, since this story defied her logic like everypony wouldn't believe, but she accepted it.

"That's amazing Pinkinema, but how'd you figure that out anyways?" Twilight asked.

"Well, I had a hunch when Pinkie said that it was a portal. I had a feeling that I was right," Pinkinema simply explained.

"Do Mr. and Mrs. Cake know about this?" Octavia asked.

Both Pinkie and Pinkinema nodded.

"They were confused at first, but they were completely fine with it," Pinkie answered cheerfully.

"Okay, then who's next?" Applejack asked abruptly.

"Well, I want to know why you're here, Vinyl," Twilight said, curious about why the most known DJ in all Equestria was here.

"Well, it's a long story," Vinyl replied, with a faint blush.

Since she had just happened to take off her sunglasses, she took a look at Octavia. Octavia walked over to Vinyl.

"Actually, I think I should be the one to explain," Octavia insisted.


Okay I finally updated this story! Nightfire, you can quit bothering me about it! This took way too freakin' long to do this chapter. I was going to explain all the pairings in this chapter, but now I'm not! Anyways, see you later everypony.

Comments ( 6 )

Hmmm, okay I'll stop bugging you... for now. Give yourself a mustache :moustache:

:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

10 out of 5
This is a good story

Not the best cliffhanger I have seen, but i do want to see the ending.

1240608 I will add more when I have more time. I promise.

OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE IT!! :rainbowkiss:

Login or register to comment