• Published 29th Apr 2014
  • 428 Views, 11 Comments

A Laughing Moon - thirdgod



Luna is depressed for once again all of her hard work on the night sky goes unnoticed by anyone with a sigh she goes to take another of her hundredth walk of the Castle gardens when she hears a chuckle coming from above her.

  • ...
8
 11
 428

The Galatic Dance

Author's Note:

for Luna's appearance just think of the cover art and I hope you all enjoy this

Luna princesses of the moon, night sky and dreams is once again sad that still after all of thees years still no one stayed up to see her night sky. "Haaa" she sighed out loud over looking Equestria from her bedroom balcony watching all of her citizens sleeping though another of nights the only ones awake at this time were in no position to look up as they are probably thieves, or embraced with another in a intimate way, and finally in the case of her friend Twilight Sparkle up late studying for something."I guess I'll just take another walk through the gardens" she thought to herself sadly just as she turned to go back to her room she head a chuckle coming from above her as she ready here magic she heard the intruder speak in a a deep male voice.

"Would you like to dance Lulu?" at the question and at the use of her pet name her sister called her she looked up in was shocked by what she saw. Above her was a man with black hair, and crystal blue eye,with his white formal suit and shoes it was a massive contrast to this black skin but the most amazing thing was he was just standing in the air with his hand reaching out to her and grin on his face.

"Who are you, and how did you get into the castle, and how are you just floating in the air and how dare you use that name?" Luna rambled off questions to the intruder shocked and confused with her face getting red with her rising temper at the intruders lack of formality.

"HAHAHAHA still as quick temper as I remember as for the who you already know, for the floating I always been able to and finally you told me to call you Lulu. After all I've been asking you to dance for a thousand years" the intruder laughed in his deep voice looking right into Luna's eyes.

"But I don't know..." Luna started to answer when she remember a dream she had when she was Nightmare Moon during her imprisonment. She doesn't know for how long she had been imprisoned for when she heard a voice asking her to dance thinking it was only in her head she remembers threatening the voice if it didn't go away the voice left her, again she didn't know how long it had been the same voice came back and asked the same question and again she threaten it and it left again. This went on for some time then after a wile she started to talk to the voice telling everything that happen to her and he voice consulted her in time she consisted the voice her friend even though it wasn't real. then on the day of her escape after its question it asked her her name and she told it to call her by the pet name her sister called her after telling the voice it told her its name.

"HAHAHAHA what a cute name you can call me...."

"Star Dancer" Luna said with tears in her eyes Star Dancer her friend who helped her keep her goodness in the depths of her nightmare the voice who she had told everything to all her fears and dreams was right their asking the same question with his same laugh.

"Hahaha see you do know my name lulu so what will be your answer tonight?" Star Dancer asked Luna with a sparkle in his eyes while waiting for her answer. Luna thought about it for some time here was her friend who she only thought was a figment of her imagination asking her to dance she didn't know what to do but when she looked into Star Dancer's eyes she knew the answer.

"Yes their isn't enough room on the balcony" she asked him curiously.

"HAHAHA we won't be dancing here, no we are going to dance at the Galactic Celebration" Star Dance chuckled at her while grabbing her hand. Suddenly they were flying up into the knight sky hire and hire they went until Equis was nothing but a blue speck in the dark still they went until Luna heard strange upbeat music full of joy and laughter.

Looking around she noticed their was dancers and a band of musicians that looked like Star Dancer except for their hair length and eye color dancing with a large variety of people. They we twirling around by skipping all the wile laughing, the floor they danced on was the nebula and each step caused a star to grow, shine then explode like fire works, surrounding them all was the stars she had put into her sky tonight turning to look at Sky Dancer she asked him "What is this and where are we?"

"This is the Galactic Celebration me and my people do this every night with people of all walks of life who are in desperate need of joy to dance thought we do sometimes invite our friends back for fun." He said looking out at the dance floor. "We use too dance here all the time when you started to make the night due to all the work, love and joy you used to make it when you were imprisoned for a thousand years we missed it greatly while your sister tried she couldn't get the same feel you could." he spoke with a hint of sadness in his voice. Luna looked out at the dancers and was surprise to see Pinkie Pie, young Scootaloo, and surprisingly even her spoiled nephew Blueblood each dancing with a Star Dancer lookalike with big grins on their faces.

Luna Turning back to Star Dancer "Well should we dance you have been asking me for a thousand years after all?" with a hint of mischief in her voice.

"Hahaha yes lets go come along Lulu" Star Dancer said laughing pulling her toward the center of the dance floor there they joined in the dancing. Luna twirling and laughing along was having more fun and was more happy than she had been in a long time she turned to Star Dancer to thank him for bringing her but stopped when he put his finger on her lips, then grabbing her hand he placed a miniature star into her palm. Luna seeing the star he gave he wag going to thank him for the gift when he interrupted her.

"Take this and remember that your people my sleep at night but we and our guests are always here every night celebrating it with joy and laughter." he told her with a big grin Luna was a bout to respond when suddenly it went dark. Waking up in her bed suddenly Luna could seance it was time to get her sister to raise the sun sadden at the thought that it was all a dream she felt something in her hand looking down at it she could see the star that Star Dancer had given her placing it on her night stand and with a smile on her face she got up and walked to her sisters bedroom field with excitement and joy.


"Celly it's time to get up and raise the sun, and oh delay your court duties for a while I want to have a nice long breakfast and spent time with you."

The End

Comments ( 10 )

i love the concept but the mixed up tenses and at times poor word choices made this tedious to read. there were also some spelling and grammar errors but they were less intrusive.

This, but I downvote a lot more and have no interest in the fic: 4308361

EDIT: Also, holy fuck that cover image.

....................../´¯/) FUCK YOU !!!!!
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

4308540 can i ask what for

4308545 To try and "bait" you into the comments section so you could address the concerns of the other readers.

I'm helpful like that.

4308558 Okay thanks and for the other comments from people I'm sorry if you don,t like it because of the grammar I don't have and editor or proofreader so I'm doing the best on my own this and my other story is being used to improve on my writing skills which are absolutely crap also this was written in like a half hour so it wasn'tgoing to be gold

4308587 I'd recommend hitting up one of the several editing/reviewing groups on this site. They can be really helpful, and you'll learn a lot from them.

Login or register to comment