• Published 17th Apr 2014
  • 1,529 Views, 13 Comments

Your new life in ponyville - FenixxBlueFlipp



Your life change In one second.First you was a Human But when you Watched Your fav Tv Show MLP.You Get In The Show ! When you wake up in your Black out, You changed into your own MLP Character. Read More and view This For To know more!

  • ...
12
 13
 1,529

A Portal to ponyville

You Are ______.You Totally Love MLP, That cartoon show.You didn't care what people say about it.You where a fan about it..
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You Slammed your Door of your house open.You where Tired of School.You had so much homework to do.To Much that your Brain Would explode Of It.

You sighed and Took your SchoolBag Out Of your schoulders.You placed it in the closet.You closed the Door from The Closet.You took your jacket out of your body and Let it fall.You didn't bother Where It Fall.You want only To have peace and Quiet.

.....

A Long time Had Past.You looked over to the clock and saw it was almost time for your Tv Show.You stretched You Out.You hear your Bones Break Of how long you have sit on the chair.

"Agh, Finally it's Time for MY Tv Show." You said while Walking to the bench.You jumped on it and it makes a Sound Thats Looks Like *POOWF*.You took your remote Controler and Zapped On the channels.When You found it you set the remote Back on his place.You Watched The Reclames.It Took for a while when the Show Showed.When you See It You smiled.You love to with your Fav Ponies. It's Feels Really Magical.

......

A Hour had been paste But the Movie Didn't end.Weird......Actually It Must end Now.But you didn't really care. How Long How Best.You watched Pinkie Jump in joy when Rainbow dash said That she would help her. You watched The Whole show.If it must Take so long you would still watch it.

"Hmm.Thats strange.The Show must now end-". You where intermittent while the tunder Breaked your TV.You jumped At IT And Was Pissed.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS MINE TV !" You said while you looked To the window.You growled.You didn't Want To buy a new one.It's Was To much money.While you think about all the stupid things That you must do to buy a new Tv, a White Star of light came out of your Television. The Shine from the star came into your eye And you closed your eye To protect Your eye.

"WHAT THE F*CK ?!" You was lost of words.You stare Into The Star. It Was Not Going back. It Was Still there.You Came closer and closer. You where standing infort the star.You took your hand and slowly Reached it to the star.Your hand was IN The Television....

.....

But when your hand was in the television Your hand got Sucked into The television.

" AH ! WTF !" you Screamed.You tried to Take your hand out of it. But it was not a change to get out of it.
When you knew it you got into the television. When you was in it. You Saw Rainbow and stars. It To Much for you and got black out.

......

"Hey ! I Think He Is Awake Now !".

"But Pinkie How DID You find him ?".

"I Dunno! He Was Falling Out of the sky Out Of a Shiny Thingy ! And when he Did almost Fell On The Ground i Catch Him ! I Was Fast and Speedy To Do it ! Theehee !~"


"Ughh.." You Said At a Sound of pain.


"Pinkie ! Are You happy you wake Him Up !".

"HEY ! How can i handle If i Speak Outloud !".

You slowly Tried to open your eyes.Your vesion Was Blur.But for a second it came back to normal.You saw Too Ponies.The One was Purple,And The Another Pink.

You looked Them in theire Faces. The Pink one was a Land Pony.The Purple one was a Unicorn.
They Stared Back at you.Eyes wide.

"Hey, I Didn't See You around here before.Are You new ?" The Purple Pony asked you.

" Euhm Yeah I Think.." You said while Trying to Stand Up.You stand up with your Legs.But you Falled.They looked a you like you where nuts.

" Hi Silly! You can't Stand on your 2 Legs/Hooves !" The Pink pony snotterd a Giggle.

" But what do you mean ? I Am a Hu-..." You finally understand them what they are saying.You had no legs.No Hands. Not a human body.You started to freak Out And Screamed So Hard as you can.

" AHH ! WHERE IS A MIRROW ?!" You said fastly and pushed them out of the way.You was in a libary. You rushed on the strairs And looked for a mirrow. You find one and You stared into it.

You where in shock. You where a Pony.....

"Whats Wrong ? You do know you are a pony right ?" The Unicorn asked you Slowly.

"Twilight i think Hes Nuts." Pinkie said in twilight ear.

" Yeah. I Know a pony just like him." She Said and looked at pinkie.

"OMGOMGOMG I AM IN A BUCKING CARTOON SHOW ?!" You said while looked at them.

"Well...What ?" They asked. They had no Idea What you said.You where in PONYville.

You sighed in frustration.You Sat on the ground. With hooves On your face.You are a pony ? What happend Last night.....
You heard hoof steps Stepping closer to you. You peeked out your hooves and saw the purple pony towards you.And the pink Was behind. She Looked Sad For you.You looked at them and sighed.You stand up.

" Look. Euhm.. Pinkie And Twilight...I Don't know what happend last night but..I Am Not a pony in real life.Am a Human."
You looked At Them.

" Humans ?..." Pinkie pie said Confused.Twilight sighed At Pinkie's Reaction.
"Pinie, Humans are Creaturs Who Life on the planet 'Earth'." Twilight tolds The Pinkie fluffy pony.
Once you notice you saw the two Ponies talk to each other.




.....How are you gonna get home ?.....

Author's Note:

Hope you like it.



Haters Gonna hate.

Comments ( 13 )
Comment posted by Garnet Shield deleted Apr 17th, 2014

View To Reed More.

*Read*

How did this even get ON FIMFiction?

This is so fucking good, no joke. Please keep purposely writing like a shit faced drunk, this is amazing!

What did you write this with? There are random capitalisations everywhere. The idea's okay, but it's so fast paced I tripped over my eyelids trying to read it. Aside from the grammar, the content seems fine. Keep it up. :rainbowwild:

P.S I recommend using a word document or proofing it before publishing in future. Hope I haven't sounded like a hater. Sorry. :applecry:

We get signal.
For great Justice. Take off every Zig!

4249430 Somebody set up us the bomb!

I'm pretty sure you have a good idea for this story...but please learn how to write in English.

Rated 10/10 by Onyx1998 for butchering the English language.

4248619
Maybe he lives in a swamp.

Where the hell is my second chapter?!

Login or register to comment