• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 839 Views, 20 Comments

F.A.T.E 2 - kyuubi gear



After the events of F.A.T.E, peace has been restored back to equestira and on earth. Night shadows terror has been put to rest, the mane 12 have now become legendary heroes. But all of that changes now...

  • ...
24
 20
 839

Ch.15

Chapter 15: taking risky actions

Everyone walked down the hall as they talked about the situation at hand.

"As you know Celestia and Luna" Sun flare said "You understand the situation that both of you are princesses, As we are the king and queen of Equestria, Correct?".

The two sisters nodded at there mother.

"Correct, But I don't see what his how to do with us?" Celestia said "I mean, If this is about how we have been doing as princesses of Equestria then-" she was then interrupted by her father.

"Your mother and I are stepping down and placing the both of you as queens of Equestria" he said, Everyone just had there mouths drop.

"WHAT!?!".

Constellation Eclipse smiled at them "Surprised?" He said "Sun flare and I have been thinking about this for a very very long time. While you both hold the title as princess, We both believe that you two are ready to hold an even bigger title than your previous ones".

"Are you sure that this is a good idea?" Celestia asked "I mean, What if we mess it up? What if we don't do a good job? What if-", Sun flare then placed her hoof on Celestia's shoulder as she smiled at her.

"I know that the both of you will do a fine job" she said "True that this won't be an easy task that were asking the both of you. But as your parents we think that your going to do fine". She then looked at the humans as she kept her smile "I know that your friends will help you out with the hardships that will come with the title" she said.

The others nodded at Sun flare.

"We will do our best to make sure of that" Twilight said, Sun flare and Constellation Eclipse looked at each other and smiled.

"Then it's settled then" Constellation Eclipse said "We'll make the arrangements as soon as possible, Come let's-" that 's when they all heard the alarm go off.

"What's that?" Sun flare said, The mane 12 quickly panicked when they heard the alarm go off.

"That's the south wing alarm!" Dillon said as he turned to Clayton "We should get some of our units over there!". Clayton nodded at his cousin "Agreed, Let's-".

That's when of the guards ran over to them.

"Princess Celestia! We have a serious problem!" He said.

"What's the problem?" She asked him, The guard took a deep breath as he got his words together "The south wing has been attacked by some sort of projectile, It looked like some sort of spear. Thankfully no pony was hurt" he said. The mane 12 looked at each other with worry, Max then stepped forward.

"Thank heavens, Tell the other guards and the wonderbolt assassins that Twilight and I will be there shortly" he then turned to his friends "Guys, I want you to get the citizens of the city into the bunkers as soon as possible".

The others nodded as they ran down the hall, Celestia, Luna, And there parents followed them.

"We'll help you out as well" Constellation Eclipse said, "Thanks, We could use all the help we can get!" Applejack said. The children ran after them as well.

"Ok! Time for us to help out as well!" Kain said, Rainbow dash and Clayton then stopped as they turned to him.

"No, The six of you will go to the bunker as well" Rainbow dash said. Kain just looked at his mother is shock.

"What!? But...but".

"Kain I know that you want to help out, But this is something that we have to do. I'm sorry".

"But that's not fair!".

Clayton leaned to his son "Kain please, Just listen to your mother and I. We don't want anything to happen to all of you, Now we want all of you to get to the bunkers on the double" he said as the others ran down the hall leaving the children to themselves.

"Well, We better do that they said" Vergil said, "I agree, Let's head to the bunkers right away!" Axel said. As the children started to head to the bunkers, Kain didn't move.

"Kain come on! We have to go!" Sara said, Kain just stood there as he tightened his fists. He then looked up at the others as he ran the other way. Sara blinked as she saw him run off.

"What the!? Kain!" She said.

"What's wrong darling?" Raven asked her, Sara turned to her friends "Kain's run off" she said.

"What!?" The others said in unison.

"I know, I don't know what his deal is. But we have to get him back before he does something stupid" Sara said, The others nodded as they ran in the direction that Kain went.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment