• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 837 Views, 20 Comments

F.A.T.E 2 - kyuubi gear



After the events of F.A.T.E, peace has been restored back to equestira and on earth. Night shadows terror has been put to rest, the mane 12 have now become legendary heroes. But all of that changes now...

  • ...
24
 20
 837

Ch.3

Chapter 3: welcome to the academy

The alicorns were stunned by what they all heard "y-your the wife of our master?" one alicorn said.

Queen chrysalis glanced at him "yes, night shadow and I have been together ever since we were young" she said "my husband has told me about your little encounter with the mane 6" she said.

"y-yes...we have fought against them".

"I see, well I see that your efforts were a complete waste of my husbands work" she said "because you still were defeated and you still let my husband get killed!".

The other hooded figure then placed it's hoof on her shoulder "clam down chrysalis" the figure said "you don't have to waste your anger out on these failures".

Chrysalis started to calm down a bit "I know sombra. I'm just upset", sombra patted her back "now now, I know that you were heartbroken when we all found out about my older brothers death, but mark my words. We will make the mane 6 pay!" he said.

"it's not just the mane 6 remember" the other figure said.

"that's right dear brother, you forget that one of the letters that father had sent us was about how the mane 6 were with some humans". The other hooded figure hissed "humans! A worthless race that should be eradicated from the world! What would the elements of harmony want with a bunch of rats!?".

"now brother, I'm sure that there is a good reason why they would want to need them".

"who's side are you on!?".

"I'm on our fathers side of course".

"well you sound like your on there side!".

"helsing! Alucard! That's enough!" sombra said "your mother doesn't need to hear the both of you arguing" sombra said.

"yes uncle" alucard and helsing said in unison.

Sombra sighed as he then looked at the large group of alicorn clones "well then, now that we are here. I think that were going to make a few changes" he said. One of the alicorns looked at sombra puzzled "what kind of changes?" he asked.

Sombra smiled at him "well the first thing should be obvious, were going to be taking control of this little army". The other alicorns looked at each other with uneasy looks, they had been hitting rock bottom for over a year now, and after time and time again they have been thinking of new ideas to get themselves back up as the most powerful army that night shadow had ever created. But this has only caused problems within the group and not for the better.

Sombra then walked over to him and placed his hoof around his neck "now don't worry" he said "will make sure that we make all of you the most powerful force that equestria has ever seen", the alicorns smiled a bit hearing that. Chrysalis then then stood forward as she glanced at everypony "alright!" she said "now that the four of us are here were going to be in control for the rest of your worthless lives!". The alicons looked at her as she continued "my husband may be gone but I shall make sure that his dream will not be in vain! We will become the most powerful army in the world! Once we have gotten this little army back to it's former glory, we will then take over equestria!".

The alicorns then roared and stomped there hoofs as they heard her speech as queen chrysalis smiled darkly "I will will make sure that your death and your dream will not be in vain my love" she said to herself.

EQUESTRIA

It was another sunny day in equestria. As the residents of grand freedom empire were going about there everyday work. But today was also the day that the mane 12's children would be going to there first day of school at the academy.

FLUTTERSHY'S HOUSE

"Vergil sweetie" fluttershy said "time to wake up, you have a big day today".

Vergil was tossing and turning in his bed as he finally woke up as he opened his door to see his mother, Vergil yawned as he rubbed his eyes "morning mom" he said. Fluttershy smiled at him as she gently kissed his head "morning Vergil" she said.

Vergil looked away from his mother as he smiled a bit "mom come on, I'm not 3 anymore" he said. Fluttershy only giggled a bit "oh I'm sorry, I guess I'm making that an old habit" she said. Vergil placed his hand on fluttershy's back "it's ok mom" he said.

Fluttershy smiled at him as he then walked past her and into the bathroom, fluttershy then walked downstairs as she saw her husband doing push ups shirtless. Fluttershy bit her lower lip as she watched him workout, she always had a major weakness when it came to dillon exercising as it always turned her on. She then shook her head to keep herself focused as she walked over to him and sat next to his side.

"nine hundred and one, nine hundred and two, nine hundred and three!" dillon said as he then sat on his knees as he panted, he then glanced over to his side to see fluttershy smiling at him.

"finally beat your old recored huh?" she asked.

Dillon nodded at her as he then placed his right fullmetal arm on her back and stroked her mane gently "yea, but I'm gonna stop for today" he said "besides. I have to look over a certain little cute mare at the moment" he said as he licked her cheek causing fluttershy to blush madly. She then leaned over to his face as they both stared into each others eyes.

Fluttershy then placed her hoofs on his shoulders "oh really?" she said "and can you tell me who this mare looks like?". Dillon then nuzzled her a bit as he smiled "well she has a pink mane, beautiful eyes, and a very sweet and loving personality", dillon then kissed her lips "and she is the best husband in all of equestria". Fluttershy then blushed even more as the two of them then started making out.

Vergil then ran downstairs as he saw his parents kissing.

"oh please, can you two take it outside" he said.

Dillon and fluttershy broke there kiss as they looked at there son, the two of them then got up and walked over to him.

"oh look at you" fluttershy said "you look so adorable, it's almost hard to believe that you've grown up so fast and are now going to the academy", Vergil scratched the back of his head "well mom it's only been 16 years, I mean we all knew that this was going to happen sooner or latter" Vergil said.

Dillon then placed his hands on Vergil's shoulders "Vergil it doesn't matter, to us your still our little boy no matter how old you get" he said Vergil then nodded at him "right father".

"that's my boy, come on. Your mother and I will walk with you to the academy" he said.

Vergil then had a shocked look on his face.

"b-but father!" he said "I know that the two of you used to do that with me when I was little and going to preschool, but you don't have to do that with me when I'm going to the academy".

Dillon snickered at him "hey it was your mother that thought of the idea".

"what! Mom!".

Fluttershy then placed her hoof on his head "Now Vergil you know how I am when it comes to your safety" she said, Vergil facedpalmed "but mom it's only a few blocks from the house" he said.

Fluttershy shook her head at him "I don't care, you are my baby and I will make sure that you will be safe". Vergil crossed his arms "you let me go outside the walls of the city" he said. Fluttershy sighed happily at him "that's because you have someone with you, I wouldn't be able to sleep or do anything if you went outside grand freedom empire by yourself".

"ok now that I can understand but-".

"no more buts sweetie, come on let's get ready to go" she said.

Vergil sighed as he then started to smile "alright mother".

As the three of them then walked over to the door and opened it, they were then greeted to none other than raven.

"good morning raven" fluttershy said.

"good morning" raven said "and how are the three of you doing this fine morning?" she asked.

Dillon glanced at his son "oh were just going to walk Vergil over to the academy" he said, raven then formed a smile across her face "oh that is so sweet" she said as she then pinched Vergil's right cheek "it's so cute to see your parents walk you to the academy on your first day".

Vergil then moved raven's hand off of his face "come on raven knock it off" he said, raven laughed a bit as she held her hands behind her back "sorry I just couldn't help myself" she said.

"I bet you couldn't".

Vergil then hatched an idea "hey mom, is it alright if raven walks with me to the academy?" he said.

Fluttershy then looked at him then at dillon as he looked at her and nodded at her, fluttershy then looked at Vergil "oh...alright" she said "just promise me that you'll be safe ok". Vergil nodded at her as he then hugged both his parents "will do, I promise" he said as he then gently took ravens arm "come along raven, let us be off" he said.

Raven was about to say something but was cut off as Vergil took her by arm as they walked away from dillon and fluttershy, the parents waved at the two as they were then out of sight. "dillon" fluttershy said.

"yes love?".

"you think that Vergil will be alright on his first day at the academy? I mean what if he gets bullied or he forgets were his looked is? Or gets lost? Or-" she was cut off as dillon locked his lips with hers deeply until he broke the kiss as he then stroked her hair.

"you worry too much fluttershy" dillon said "he'll be just fine. Trust me".

Fluttershy looked at dillon as she then laid her head on his shoulder "alright" she said.

Dillon then kissed her head "good, now you know since I have the day off from work. I think that we should spend some time with each other" he said in a seductive tone. Fluttershy's cheeks went red as she then jumped into his arms even though she was same height as him he was still able to carry her with ease. "I can't wait" she said as she licked his lips and bit his shoulder as they went into the house.

meanwhile down he road Vergil and raven were walking down the street as the two talk amongst each other.

"you only did that so you wouldn't want your mother to embarrass you at the academy" raven said.

Vergil nodded at her "yup, I mean I understand why my mother wanted to do that but she's just so overprotective", raven then shook her head at him "well she loves you, besides that's how some parents are sometimes. They care about there children and will do anything to protect them".

Vergil nodded at her "I know, I just wish that I could do some things without my mother watching over me 24/7" he said, the two of them then walked over to the apple family farm so they could get Megan.

Inside Megan was at the table as she was eating an apple with her sister applebloom, "so what do ya think were gonna do at the academy?" applebloom said.

Megan placed her apple on her plate as she then pondered at her question "I don't really know sis" she said "I don't really know for sure what were gonna do". "well I'm sure that the two of ya will figure it out once ya get there" applejack said as she walked into the kitchen, Megan got from her seat and hugged her "morning mama" she said.

Applejack rubbed her head "morning Megan" she said "you ready for yer first day at the academy?".

"yup, and I can't wait".

"well ya better get ready to go so ya won't be late".

Megan nodded at her as they then heard a knock at the front door. Megan got up and walked over to the door and looked in the peep hole to see raven and Vergil.

"who's at the door?" applejack asked.

Megan turned around as she then ran over to the closet and grabbed her boots "it's Vergil and raven" she said "looks like they got here early", as Megan was getting her boots on her mother then walked into the kitchen and over to applebloom. "so are ya ready to start yer first day?" applejack said, applebloom looked at her sister and smiled "you bet big Sis" she said "I really can't wait to see sweetie belle and scootaloo once I get there".

"well I know that they'll be happy to see you too".

Applebloom then got out of her chair and walked over to the door as she waited for her little sister Meagan. Meagan then ran into the kitchen and grabbed her bagged lunch as she kissed applejack on the cheek "bye mama, applebloom and I will be back soon" she said as she ran over to the door and walked out with applebloom closing it behind her, applejack smiled as she suddenly then heard footsteps come into the room.

"megan's really grown up huh?" sam said.

Applejack looked to see sam as he was sitting on the counter. Applejack nodded at him "yup, our little sapling has grown up into a tree".

DOWN THE ROAD

Applebloom, Megan, raven, and Vergil were all walking down the city streets conversing with one another as they headed for the academy.

"you mean to tell us that your mother wanted to walk you to school?" raven said.

Vergil nodded "that's right, but to be honest I can understand why. I mean she's seeing her son growing up and she wants to be there for every single moment" he said.

Megan snickered a bit "well, I hope that she doesn't try to come with ya on yer honeymoon when ya get married one day" she said, Vergil laughed at her comment "haha, oh man knowing my mother I bet she would try" he said. The four of them kept walking until they saw canterlot castle in there sights.

CANTERLOT CASTLE

as the four walked into the castle's entrance applebloom then walked away from them "well I'ma go look for the girls" she said "I'll see ya later ok guys". The three nodded at her as she then left to find her friends, as the three of them stood there they were all then greeted by none other than axel.

"hey you guys!" axel said as he ran at them and hugged them tightly. "axel" Megan said "oh boy are we glad to see you", axel smiled widely at them "same here, we were hoping that the three of you would show up" he said.

"we?" raven said.

Axel then nodded at her as Sara walked over to them "you should know very well raven who the other three are" Sara said as she had a smile on her face. Raven chuckled a bit "hehe, forgive me for not remembering dear" she said "I guess I'm still tired".

"your still tired? How long did you stay up?" a voice said. The five of them then looked over to there right to see kain leaning back on the wall with a grin on his face. Vergil walked over to him as the two then high five each other "heh, I figured that you would be here before us" Vergil said.

Kain shook his head at him "not really, axel was the one that got here early, then came me and Sara" he said "but let's save that for latter, right now we have to head over to the main hall". The six of them then walked down the hallway as they all headed into the main hall aka the ballroom.

As they opened the doors they were astounded to see a huge amount of other ponies there age talking with one another and such, the six of them walked in and stood near a wall as they watched the other ponies that would soon become there class mates. Suddenly there was huge flash of white light as a large white alicorn pony, a dark blue alicorn pony, and a pink alicorn pony appeared on the stage near the podium. The white alicorn then walked up to the mike as she tapped a bit before she spoke:

"good morning" she said "I am princess celestia, and welcome little ones to the academy".