• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 832 Views, 20 Comments

F.A.T.E 2 - kyuubi gear



After the events of F.A.T.E, peace has been restored back to equestira and on earth. Night shadows terror has been put to rest, the mane 12 have now become legendary heroes. But all of that changes now...

  • ...
24
 20
 832

Ch. 14

Chapter 14: introductions are in order

NEW PORT CITY

vanish was starring at the sky as he was left in his thoughts, he kept thinking about what he had endured. He kept going back to what Clayton said about having a child, to the mecha known as element zero, he sighed as he touched the new added scar that was on his face.

"l'll get you back for this, mark my words" he said as he heard someone come up behind him. "vanish, were all set" one of alicorns said, vanish sighed as he turned to him "good, the sooner we get started the better" vanish said as he followed him. In the abandoned building Alucard was busy making the final touches to his creation. As soon as he finished he glanced to see vanish walk in.

"ah good, your just in time to see my creation" Alucard said "with this machine you'll be able to be on equal terms with your enemies".

Vanish simply sighed as he walked over to Alucard's creation. He placed a hoof on the leg of the machine and smirked, he looked up at Alucard "so when can I get started?" he asked.

Alucard knew he was very eager to strike at his enemies as soon as possible and he wanted to take full advantage of that.

"you can start whenever your ready".

PONYVILLE-CANTERLOT

"darling...luna's friends are" sun flare whispered to her husband.

Her husband on the hand had a small smirk "humans" he said.

"but how is that possible? The last time that a human had stepped foot on equestrian ground was-" she was cut off as Luna ran over to her "mother come, you must meet my friends" she said as she pulled her over to the group.

Sun flare glanced at Constellation Eclipse, who only smirked at her "guess will have to finish this conversation latter" he muttered. Sun flare heard him and nodded as she walked over to the group of humans.

As Luna stopped her mother she then walked over to the mane twelve "I would like to Introduce you to the mane twelve" she said "I told you all about them in the letters I sent you".

Sun flare glanced at the new faces in front of her, she smiled as she placed her hoof out "well it's a pleasure to finally meet all of you, my name is sun flare" she said. Max and twilight walked forward as max shook her hoof as well as twilight "the pleasure is all ours, my name is twilight. And this is my husband max" twilight said "it's so wonderful to finally meet you, Luna has told us so much about the both of you".

"the same could be said about the rest of you, I still have many unread letters that she sent me". Everyone glanced at Luna as she was hiding her face from embarrassment. Everyone smiled at her as sun flare spoke up "but more on that latter, I still would like to know more about your little group here".

Max smiled as he glanced at his friends "well, the other people in this group are dillon, jack, Clayton, sam, and my older brother Corey" he said as twilight chimed in "and my friends are applejack, rarity, pinkie pie, rainbow dash, and fluttershy" she said. Sun flare looked at everyone who all smiled as they bowed to her, sun glare couldn't help but giggle in her head "it's a pleasure to meet all of you" she said.

The others nodded as she then glanced to the pair of extra eyes looking at her. "oh? and who would the six of you be?" sun flare said gently as she leaned over to them. The children of the mane twelve were a little nervous to speak.

The mane twelve glanced at their children as Twilight came over to her daughter and placed her hoof on her shoulder.

"Sarah it's alright, You don't have to be nervous" she said sweetly. Sarah gulped as she took a deep breath as she thought of what to say.

"I-it's nice t-to meet you" she said "I'm s..Sarah", Twilight looked back at Sun flare with a smile "She's a little nervous meeting the both of you, This is my daughter Sarah. The others are Kain, Vergil, Raven, Axel, And Megan".

Sun flare just smiled at the children.

"Well, There all very adorable. Wouldn't say dear?" She asked her husband, Constellation Eclipse only giggled at the children's expression. "Very adorable indeed" he said "They remind me of how Luna and Celestia were when they first went to school".

Celestia and Luna just facehoofed "Father!" They both said. Constellation Eclipse just smiled brightly at his daughters "What? It's true" he said "But I'll go down memory lane in a while, There is something that we have wanted to talk to you about".

This got everyone's attention.

"Ah yes the letter that you sent" Celestia said. Her father nodded.

"Correct, If you all would follow me, We can discuss this situation". He said as they all walked down the hallway.