• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 836 Views, 20 Comments

F.A.T.E 2 - kyuubi gear



After the events of F.A.T.E, peace has been restored back to equestira and on earth. Night shadows terror has been put to rest, the mane 12 have now become legendary heroes. But all of that changes now...

  • ...
24
 20
 836

Ch.7

Chapter 7: a story from the past

SARA'S HOUSE

The six children were all sitting in the study room as they were looking over some books. After there team lesson that they had today, princess celestia had given everypony a homework assignment that was due tomorrow.

Megan dropped her book and sighed "ugh! This is gonna take us forever to get done" she said as she crossed her arms, axel yawned as he looked at the clock to see that it was only 2:45pm. "we have been looking over these books for over three hours now" he whined "how are we going to find a book about one awesome thing that our parents did in the past besides fight night shadow?".

Vergil and raven were looking at a book together as they then looked at axel "I know darling" raven said "we have looked in about 32 books and have found absolutely nothing".

"what a waste of time" Vergil said.

As the four of them were complaining Sara and kain walked into the room with a huge pile of books. As the two stopped they then placed the books on the floor "oh come on you guys" Sara said "I'm sure that will find something in these books that our parents did".

"sara's right" kain said "we can't give up just yet, let's keep on looking. Just who the hay do you think we are".

"the ones that don't want to do book reports" raven said.

The others nodded in agreement as they all then each grabbed a book and looked through the pages, as the six of them were reading the mane twelve came through the front door.

"man that was some party" jack said.

"you betcha Jackie" pinkie pie said as she was piggy back ridding on him.

"well, I'm just surprised that we were gone for that long" rarity said, "agreed" Corey said "but then again what can you expect. Were legends remember".

"your bucking right we are!" rainbow dash said "and were the best legendary heroes that grand freedom empire has!", Clayton then wrapped his arm around her neck "you got that right dashie" he said.

"boy howdy, I'm just glad that we can rest" applejack and sam said in unison.

"now that I can agree with, poor fluttershy here has gotten herself tired out" dillon said as he carried his sleeping wife in his arms.

Twilight and max came in last as max closed the door with his foot. "well you guys can all stay here for the night" he said, twilight nodded "max's right, we wouldn't want you all to get hurt or worse if you all tried to go home tired". The others nodded at them as they all went upstairs to the large guest bedroom to rest up.

As max and twilight watched them go the two then looked over to see the kids "hey you guys" max said "so how was your second day at the academy?".

The six of them then all pulled out letters out of there pockets as they showed them to max as he looked over it:

Dear students,

Since this is your second day at the academy, I think that we will now be sending out homework assignments. This one will be easy, for this assignment you must find a story about what your family has done. It can be one from the past or the present, as long as it's a story. Also; this story must be written as well and it must be over three pages long. Your team story will be due tomorrow, good luck and happy writing.

Sincerely,

Princess celestia

P.s to team rainbow six, your victory over night shadows defeat doesn't count since everyone knows about it.

After max had read the letter then started to smile a bit "ah, I see. So she wants you all to do a book report on what your parents did in the past or present huh?" he asked.

"that's right father, I want to make sure that we get a good grade on our first assignment" she said.

Twilight then walked over to them "what's going on over here?" she said as max then showed her the letter, twilight looked over it as she then started to smiled widely. "oh this is so exciting!" she said "the six of you get to tell a story about what happened in your parents past or present".

The six of them nodded "yea, but what's the point" Megan said "we can't find a single thing about our parents other than they defeated night shadow, so were doomed more than a broken beaver dam".

Twilight then placed a hoof on her chin as she then thought of an idea.

"you think that I should tell them sweetheart?" she said as she glanced over at max, max had a look of confusion on his face "huh? Tell them what?" he said. Twilight then leaned over to him and whispered in his ear.

"oh! That! Hmmm I don't know love, I don't think that they can handle it".

Team rainbow six then looked at each other then at max "handle what?" kain said.

Max simply snickered a bit "oh nothing".

"then what's so funny?" axel said.

Max then looked over at twilight who also had a snickering look on her face. This was starting to quickly get on the. Children's nerves, "don't leave us in the dark" Vergil said "we wanna know too".

Max and twilight then looked at each other and nodded. "alright" twilight said "but under three conditions".

The six nodded at her.

"grab a pencil and a stack of blank paper, and be sure to pay attention to the story ok".

They all nodded as they all scattered to get a large stack of paper and a few pencils. After they got what they needed twilight then brought over a stool for her and max to sit.

"now, this story will be from the past" she said "this story took place 16 years ago".

Sara raised her hand.

"yes Hun?".

"and this has nothing to do with night shadow's defeat right?" she asked.

Twilight shook her head "nope, this has something to do with the mighty daring do", this caught everyone by surprise. "wait daring do, as in the one adventure pony that A.K Yearling writes about?" kain said.

"the very same".

The children all then gathered around twilight and max as Sara held the stack of papers on her lap and pencil at the ready as they all waited to hear about the story. Twilight then cleared her throat as she then started to begin "now everypony, let me tell you. About how your parents meet with the famous A.K Yearling" she said.

* * *
16 years ago

Fluttershy and dillon were next to a tree as dillon watched her teach two baby birds how to fly. She showed them a picture that taught them how to use there wings, she then gently flew into the air a bit so she could show them an example. The two baby birds looked at each other with a bit of worry, they then opened there wings and started to flap them as they then flew up into the air. Fluttershy smiled brightly at them as dillon clapped for her success.

"good job sweetheart" dillon said.

Fluttershy blushed a bit at her husbands words, suddenly there was cyan blur that passed them over and over. "oh boy" dillon said as he saw that the blur was rainbow dash. "four more months! Four more months!" rainbow dash said as she then grabbed fluttershy into the air.

"four more months! I bet your excited huh?" she asked her.

"oh my umm I could be excited, I don't really know, I wasn't thin-".

"come on you gotta be excited".

"oh well I guess I'm a little kinda sorta excited".

Rainbow dash then placed her hoofs on fluttershy's shoulders "I thought so".

"yeah...umm so, why am I excited?".

Rainbow dash then clapped her hoofs together in joy "because the next daring do book is coming out exactly four months from today!" she said "that's how exciting it is!".

Fluttershy then flew down to dillon's side as she looked at her "oh well, I-I'm sure that you have saved up a lot of bits for it" she said, rainbow dash then flew down to her face "oh yea! I have been waiting for this book for a long time, and I so can't wait to read it". She then flew up into the air "I wonder if she'll take on another cave, or find some lost treasure, or even better. She take on her arch nemesis, the evil and ruthless ahuizotl himself?.

"will she turn tail and run? Or charge at him at full speed until-ouch!".

Fluttershy panicked as she flew up to her friend "oh dear, are you alright?" she asked her. Rainbow dash looked at her with a smile "yea I'm all right, it's just", fluttershy then placed her hoof on her shoulder "the child must be excited about the book as well" she said.

Rainbow dash looked at her swollen stomach and placed her hoofs on it, it had been over two months when she found out that she was pregnant. At first the simple thought of her being a mother kinda scared her, but Clayton told her that they could handle it and that she had nothing to worry about. But ever since she was pregnant the two of them did find one thing hard. And that was finding a name for the child.

"yea, little guys been kicking like crazy ever since I found out about the new daring do book that was gonna come out. Clayton and I have read every single book of daring do, and that isn't enough to clam this little guy down. Every time we reach the end of a story, the little guy kicks and kicks. Geez, we haven't been able to get a good night sleep in over a week, but that's not the case anymore now that in four months the new daring do book will be coming out soon".

The two then flew down to the ground next to dillon "well dillon and I hope that your baby will be happy and healthy" fluttershy said.

THE NEXT DAY

Rainbow dash was jumping all the way over to twilight's house as Clayton followed her. "three months and twenty-six days, three months and twenty-six days" she said.

Clayton laughed as he saw her jump to the library "dashie calm down, just hold your excitement. You already have the baby overexcited as well" he said.

Rainbow dash stopped and turned to him "yea I know, but I just can't wait Clayton" she said "only a few more months until the new book is out". Rainbow dash then felt rapid kicking as she gently tapped her stomach "I know right little guy, your just as excited as I am".

The two then opened the front door "hey ya twilight, aren't you excited abou-" rainbow dash was cut off as pinkie pie blew a party horn in there face as she then hopped over to jack's side as all of here friends were around a table with some snacks on it. Twilight and max looked over at the door to see them.

"so glad you made it" max and twilight said in unison as the two were playing with there one year old daughter Sara. "what's going on here?" Clayton asked, pinkie pie then walked up to him "were having a holiday party" she said as she blew her party horn.

"so what holiday are we celebrating?" rainbow dash asked.

"national random holiday party day!".

Rarity walked over to them "Corey and I have never heard of it either, but the punch is quite taste" she said as she took a sip of her punch, jack then leaned up to clayton's ear "you could saw that secret ingredient is...a secret".

"how come nopony came to invite us?" rainbow dash said, applejack then walked over to the table "well I came to tell ya personally, but it seems that you were to busy reading the last daring do book for the twelfth time" she said. Clayton and rainbow dash smiled at her "well yea, in three months and twenty-six more days. The three of us will be able to read the next one" rainbow dash said as she grabbed a glass of punch.

Max picked up Sara who was playing with one of the balloons as he looked at rainbow dash "oh rainbow dash didn't you hear?" he said "the release of the new book got pushed another two months".

Hearing this caused rainbow dash to spit out her drink making Sara giggle as she flailed her baby arms.

"two more months!?" she said "but I've been waiting so long already, I don't think I can take another two months. I'll never make it" she said as she sat on her flank, dillon and fluttershy looked at her "yea, we can vouch for that" dillon said.

Clayton then looked at at twilight "did they give a reason why the book is being delayed?" he said.

Max then placed Sara down as she crawled over to her twilight as she then held her mothers hoof and tried to put it in her mouth. Twilight happily sighed at her "no no Sara, we don't put other ponies hoofs in our mouths ok" she said as she raised her hoof up. Sara then looked at her mothers hoof as she tried to reach for it. Twilight then looked at Clayton "well the publisher said that A.K yearling won't be able to finish the book until the next two months, cupcake?" pinkie pie then leaned over and ate one off the tray as twilight handed one to Sara.

Rainbow dash then looked at twilight with a glare "how can you know that before me!? I'm the series biggest fan!". "I'm just as big a fan as you, besides I'm the one that introduced you to the books remember?".

"oh, right".

Twilight then nuzzled sara's face a bit "A.K yearling just might be my favorite author" she said "I know everything about her. Where she grew up, were she studied literature, were she wrote the first daring do book".

The last sentence catches rainbow dash's attention "were she lives?".

"uhh no, well max and I could probably find out somehow. Why?". Rainbow dash starts to smile "don't you get it? The new book is obviously delayed because she needs help dealing with whatever is distracting her from spending every living, breathing second of writing. So I mean I, uhh I mean fans like me, can get to read the next book asap!".

Twilight shook her head as everyone heard rainbow dash continue.

"think about it, we could help her with her laundry, buy her groceries, cooking her meals, whatever. Now who wouldn't appreciate that?". Max tapped his foot "I don't know" he said "maybe she might just want most of all is respect for her privacy".

"she could always just say no" Clayton said.

Max then looked at the others to see that they all nodded at the idea, "well I suppose your right". Clayton grinned at him "of course I am, sooo about that address".

Max then raised his hand at him "don't start, will get on it after this is done ok. There's no need to rush this".

"meh, find with me".

THE NEXT DAY

the mane 12 journeyed from ponyville to the far outskirts of the forest. The walk was very long as it took them a few hours to get to A.K yearlings house. "I don't why she would want to live all the way out hear?" twilight said "I mean this makes no sense".

Max then picked her up into his arms "well maybe we can ask her once we get get there" he said "besides at least we didn't have to bring Sara along, this kind of thing would be too much for her". Twilight nodded at him "yea your right, I'm glad spike volunteered to watch her".

"he'll be just fine with her, I know it".

Twilight smiled as they all kept walking down the forest until rainbow dash came from the trees "hey! I think I found A.K yearlings house" she said "follow me" she speeded off as the rest of them followed her. As they all caught up with rainbow dash the mane 12 looked to see a rundown house.

Twilight was in shock "oh no, what happened?".

"apparently somepony has intruded on her privacy already" rainbow dash said.

The mane 12 walked over to the house as sam knocked on the door as it then fell to the floor, everyone then looked inside to see the damage "wow, looks like someone really trashed this place" Corey said.

Pinkie pie then looked around "hmmm maybe, or maybe A.K yearling is just a terrible, unbelievable slob!" she said as she threw a few pieces of trash in the air with a smile on her face. Sam then picked up a mirror "I hope A.K yearling's alright?" he said, twilight then walked over to the huge pile of broken chairs "oh no, what if something terrible has happened to her?" she said.

Rainbow dash then popped out of the pile of broken chairs "I know, there might be no more books", twilight then glared at her "oh of course I'd be more worried about her too" she said with a smile.

"what are you all doing here?" a voice said at the doorway.

The mane 12 then turned there attention to see that it was none other than A.K yearling herself, rainbow dash then squished her face together "A-A.K yearling" she said. Twilight then spoke up "we didn't do this, we swear".

A.K yearling then looked at the six ponies then turned her attention the six humans as she then walked into her house "what have you all done to my house?" she said as she started to search the place. "uhh, we can sorta explain how this happened" jack said.

She didn't hear him as she then walked over to the table "were happy to see that your alright" dillon said, yearling then looked over at another table that rainbow dash was looking under until she then looked away whistling. Yearling then walked over to it and started taking books off of the table "ok clearly this isn't the best time but, I just gotta say how much we really love your books hehe". Yearling then looked at rainbow dash as she saw what she was looking for as she grabbed it from under her making her fly as Clayton caught her.

Yearling then turned the three locks as she then turned the center lock on the book as it then opened up reliving a golden ring. "ah, it's safe" she said as she placed the gold ring in her coat, "great, maybe now would be a good time to ask her how we might be able to move the new book along" she said as yearling then looked at her and rolled her eyes as she picked up some of the things that were all over the place. Twilight then held rainbow dash in a magic grip "rainbow dash! A minute please!" she said as she took her outside as the others followed.

Twilight then placed rainbow dash on the ground "A.K yearling has made it very clear that she needs her privacy and wants to be left alone" she said, rainbow dash then looked at the house then back at her friends as she sighed "aww, fine" she said. Pinkie pie then pointed her hoof over at the house "you should tell that to those guys" she said.

The mane 12 then saw three male ponies from the roof enter the window.

As A.K yearling placed up her mirror she then saw the three male ponies surround her. She turned as she then threw her coat, hat, and glasses at them reveling herself to be none other than dating do.

Twilight and rainbow dash had there mouths drop "A.K yearling is daring do!" they both said in unison as the mane 12 looked threw the window. "A.K yearling and daring do are one and the same, my mind is officially blown" twilight said in joy.

"aw come on, I knew it all along" rainbow dash said as she then felt kicking from her stomach "see, even the little guy here agrees with me". Twilight and max rolled there eyes as they went back to watching the event unfold.

Daring do moved to the window a bit as one of the male ponies then tried to grab the ring from her as she then flung him across the room "amazing" applejack said as they watched her tackle the other pony "incredible" rarity said as one of the male ponies jumped her making her throw the ring into the fireplace. The three male ponies then looked at the ring as they then looked at one another to see who would retrieve it. Suddenly daring do then grabbed the ring from the fire with her whip as she landed it on the table letting some juice fall on the ring cooling it.

"wow, so much action" pinkie pie said.

Daring do then grabbed the ring as she ran back and forth until she was trapped in a Coroner. Rainbow dash panicked "daring do" she yelled, daring do heard her causing the three ponies to jump her making her drop the ring as it landed next to the door as another pony walked up to it.

"many thanks, daring do" the figure said "as you probably realized that our earlier search for this treasure was unsuccessful. So kind of you to find it for us", daring do was about to get up but one of the male ponies sprains her right hoof making her fall to her knees.

"give it back caballeron" she said.

"that's dr.caballeron to you".

Rainbow dash then leans over to twilight "that's caballeron from book four the razor of dreams, he wanted to partner with daring do on her adventures" she said, "I know, but she refused. I can't believe it, the real daring do, and the real caballeron" twilight said "max do you know what this means?".

Max looked at her "that i can't believe it's not butter".

"no max, this means that daring do Id a real character and not just fiction, this is so exciting". Daring do then slowly got up "so let me guess, ahuizotl has put you up to this? Your stealing the ring to give to him, so his hold on the fortress of talicon, will be good for eight more centuries for told by prophecy", caballeron then walks up to her "close but no, I'm going to sell this to him. Make a bundle, and retire from archeology in splendor" he said.

Daring do then tries to go after him but caballeron's goons subdue her "caballeron you fool! Your dooming the valley to eight centuries of unrelenting heat!" she said.

"to the market place ponies" caballeron said as they left daring do to lick her injures. "umm shouldn't we try to help her" fluttershy said.

"oh, right" everyone said in unison as they ran inside the house to help daring do, daring do was tending to her sprained hoof as she looked at rainbow dash, rainbow dash gasped "are you ok?" she said as she lender her hoof to her. Daring do swatted her hoof away "I got this" she said. Dillon and fluttershy walked over to her "hey come on, she just wanting to see if you needed any help" dillon said.

Daring do then placed her hat on her head "daring do doesn't need help, she handles her business herself" she said as she limbed out of the house and flew off. The mane 12 then ran outside "we gotta go help her" rainbow dash and Clayton said in unison.

"you heard her" twilight said "she said she works alone".

"so what, we still have to help her. We can't let her get hurt" Clayton said.

"but Clayton, you don't even know what's even going on".

Twilight had a point, this was something totally new to the boys and they had no idea how to stop it. "well shit, what do we do then?" Clayton asked "I mean just what are we dealing with here?".

Sam bit his thumb in thought "you got me, but all we know is that it has something to do with that ring" he said, Corey crossed his arms "so that's our only clue huh?".

"sadly yes".

Clayton rubbed his black short spiky hair in frustration as jack then tapped rainbow dash "uh rainbow dash?" he said.

"yea jack?".

"can you and twilight fill us in on what exactly is going on?".

Rainbow dash flew up to his face "I'm glad you ask me that buddy, well it's like this. ahuizotl has sought control of the temple of tenochtitlan basin since book three" she said until twilight jumped into the conversation "true, but in book four. She defeated ahuizotl and secured control of the amulet of atonement, despelling the dark magic of the Quetzalcoatl empress, and thus protecting the basin with the radiant shield of rasdon".

"but the radiant shield of rasdon is vulnerable to the dark enchantment of the rings of socorherro".

"are you forgetting that the rings were scattered to the four corners of techochtitlan, thus rendering the dark enchantment powerless?".

"only if you assume the rings have yet to be retrieved, and the ring caballeron just stole isn't the last ring to complete the dark tower a d it's cruel hold on techochtitlan, did you ever think about that?".

"you gotta admit, rainbow dash makes a pretty good point" pinkie pie said, rainbow dash then flew into the air "we gotta help daring do retrieve the ring before it's too late" she said.

Everyone nodded in agreement as twilight spoke "ok, but it sounds to me that were in way, way in over our heads. Were going to need a carefully thought out plan" she said, "I'm coming daring do!" rainbow dash said as she flew off.

"that's not a plan!" twilight yelled as she then sighed "great, now we have to chase her down" she said, Clayton then pulled out his black kamina sunglasses "way a head of ya" he said as he ran off into the forest.

"wait Clayton, ugh! I guess we have no choice" twilight said "come on everypony let's go after them". Everyone then ran into the forest after Clayton and rainbow dash.

Rainbow dash was flying high into the air as she looked for daring do "come on, come on" she said as she felt few hard kicks inside of her "ow! Hey I'm looking for her ok!" she said to her swollen stomach. She then looked at the ground and scanned it, suddenly she saw daring do crawling on the ground. "bingo, here I come daring do" she said as she speeded down to her. "I can't believe I get to join an adventure with the greatest, coolest, and most bravest hero that I could ever-" she then shot her eyes open as she stopped.

"uh, ok. Maybe I just need a sec" she said as she gently flew down to the ground and started walking "just another adventure, no big deal" she then stopped and slapped herself in the face "get a grip, I got this". She then backed up a bit "although, doing this along side daring do hehe, wow! Maybe I can get my picture taken with her? Or an autograph-" she then slapped herself again.

"there you go again" she said "she's just a pony like any other pony". She then started to smile "a pony that stops hundreds of bad guys with nothing more than her bare hoofs, and an attitude, and" she then slapped herself for the third time.

"ow!" she said as she rubbed her cheek with her hoof "that's starting to hurt". Suddenly something jumped on rainbow dash as her and her assailant went tumbling on the ground revealing that it was none other than daring do. "wait" rainbow dash said as she lifted darings hat off of her head, daring sighed "oh it's you" she said as she placed her hat back on her head. "wait! Don't go" rainbow dash pleaded.

Daring do ignored her as she walked off leaving rainbow dash all alone, "ok rainbow dash, this is your chance to impress her with your quick wit and courage" she said to herself. Daring do was stealthily walking down the forest, as she reached a few bushes rainbow dash popped out of them "I am suuuch a huge fan" she said with a small laugh. Daring do sighed as she walked away.

As she was walking rainbow dash popped up in front of her "wait wait wait" she said "let me help you, I promise I can be a huge help if you give me chance". Daring do gave her a sharpening glare "I...work...alone" she said as she walked off, rainbow dash then started follow her "but why won't you let me help you?" she asked.

"my work always involves secrets, and since you can never know who you can trust, it's better not to trust with anypony" she said, "but just because you can trust anypony doesn't mean that can't trust some, doesn't mean all ponies can't be trusted" rainbow dash said.

"look, I don't have time to argue" daring do said.

"and neither do I, come on let's go" rainbow dash said as she flee into the air. Daring do let out an irritated sigh "ugh! I can't believe I'm even talking to her" she said as she flew into the air.

MIDNIGHT

It was dark and the stars were out as the night sky glowed in the forest. The mane 11 were sitting at a makeshift campfire that they made. "man, I can't believe rainbow dash flew off like that" sam said "I mean I understand that she is a big fan of daring do, but that shouldn't give her the right to just ditch us". Max looked at him "now sam, don't tell me if you saw one of your favorite comic book heroes in real life you wouldn't do the same would you?" he said.

Sam was about protest until he realized that max was right as he then closed his mouth, jack sighed "well, I'm sure that they didn't go too far" he said "after all Clayton is hot on rainbow dash's trail".

"that may be true darling" rarity said "but what if he gets lost or something? He wouldn't know were to go or to find food", dillon smirked "if I know my cousin, he's already found them by now" he said as he stroked fluttershy's back who was sleeping in his lap, twilight then looked a max with a worried look "oh, I really do hope that rainbow dash takes it easy on herself" she said.

"why twilight?" max asked.

"because, not only is she chasing after daring do, but she's also carrying her baby as well. And I don't want anything bad to happen to the both of them, not to mention Clayton. Oh I hope those two are ok", max then pick twilight up and held her close to his chest.

"don't worry twi" max said "I know that Clayton wouldn't let anything happen to her, trust me". Twilight smiled a bit as she rested her head on max's shoulder.

Meanwhile in the deep part of the forest rainbow dash and daring do walk down the forest road, as the two keep walking rainbow dash then feels a kick in her stomach. "ow! Ok ok, just calm down" she said, but that only got her an even harder kick.

"ow! Will you stop that already".

Daring do then turned to her "what are you doing?" she asked an annoyed tone.

Rainbow dash then rubbed her stomach "sorry, it's this little guy" she said "I think that he's hungry".

"you named your stomach 'little guy'?".

"what, oh no no, I didn't name my stomach that. I was talking about the little guy in my stomach" she said as she then grabbed darings hoof "come on, feel em" she then place her hoof on her belly.

"hey let go of my hoof will ya!" daring do said "I don't wanna feel you-" she then stopped talking as she feet light kicking touch her hoof. Daring then looked at rainbow dash with a small shocked expression. Rainbow dash smiled at her "pretty cool huh?" she said.

Daring then looked at her swollen stomach "your...pregnant" she said.

"yup".

Daring do then had a serious look on her face "you should get out of here now", rainbow dash shook her head at her "what! No way". Daring then started to get irritated "hey! There's no way that I'm not letting a somepony that's caring a foal in her belly come with me on a dangerous job" she said "besides, don't you have to get back to your friends or something?".

"my friends are gonna be fine, they can handle themselves out here" rainbow dash said.

"what about your coltfriend?".

"what about him?".

"shouldn't you get back to him?".

"nah, knowing Clayton he's coming to find us".

"your coltfriends name is....Clayton?".

"Mhm, and he is just like you. Minus the cutie mark of course hehe", daring do rolled her eyes as the two of them then heard a noise. The two then silently walked over to wear the noise was to see caballeron and his goons eating.

"looks like they had a quick dinner before heading back to the market place" rainbow dash said. Daring do then looked over to see another figure in the bushes on the other side of them. "quick get down" she said as the two peaked through the bushes, "what is it?" rainbow dash said.

"looks like somepony followed us" daring do said as she looked at the figure on the other side of the bushes. Rainbow dash looked over to see that it was Clayton, her heart started to beat faster as she felt her face grow hot "Clayton" rainbow dash whispered enough for Clayton to hear, since Clayton had keen hearing he was able to hear and pin point the whisper as he looked to see rainbow dash and daring do across from them.

"dashie" he said as he waved at them a bit as not to get caught by caballeron, rainbow dash was about wave back but daring do stopped her "what are you doing!?" she said "do you want that spy to see us?".

"don't worry I know him" rainbow dash said.

"what, how?".

"he's my coltfriend".

Daring do blinked as she then peered out of the bushes then back at her "are you sure?" she asked, rainbow dash nodded at her "yup, how do you think I got this little guy here" she said as she rubbed her stomach gently. Daring do was speechless, she had heard of ponies having relationships with different races. But never had she'd seen the day that a pony would be with something that she never saw before.

She then got out of her train of thought as she then got some mud and covered her face with it, she then took off her hat and crushed it. Rainbow dash watched her as she tried to figure out what she was doing "oh oh, I bet your using one of your stealthy moves to take down the bad guys, like you did in book four when you-". Daring do then glared at her "oh ok, I'll be quiet now" she said as she silently watched daring do plan out her ambush.

Daring do was then covered in leafs as they formed a beard as she pulled out a bag of bits "wow" rainbow dash said as daring do then made her way to make her move. As caballeron and his men were eating daring then walked over to them as she then dropped the bag of bits catching there attention.

"I have led to believe that you have an item of significant importance, that might be for sale" she said in a different accent, "oh that well, uh I did have another buyer coming but it looks like he's not here. So sounds like we have a deal" caballeron said. As he was about to hand daring the ring when there was a loud roar coming from the forest, suddenly there emerged a large cat like animal.

"caballeron!" the figure yelled.

"ahuizotl" daring said.

"the ring" ahuizotl demanded.

caballeron panicked as he took the money and ran leaving the ring on the ground in front of them, daring do then grabbed it reveling her identity to him as ahuizotl then charged at her. Rainbow dash could only watch as she closed her eyes "be cool rainbow dash, she's got this" she said.

ahuizotl crawled to daring do on all fours "the ring daring do, give it to me!" he said as he slammed his fists on the ground missing her as she backed away "now ahuizotl, you know I love you. But I can't give you the ring until i've properly proposed" she said in a cocky manner that made rainbow dash smirk, ahuizotl then got to his feet as he laughed "hehehe interesting, because my friends here have a proposal of there own" he said as he snapped his tail making his jungle cats appear. Daring do then started to back up until she hit a dead end.

Rainbow dash peeked through one of her eyes as she saw the even unfold, daring do had small amount of sweat on her face "hahaha! Now if you be ever so kind as to give me the ring" ahuizotl said "then maybe, just maybe I might let you go free".

Daring do glared at ahuizotl until she hatched an idea "hey think fast!" she said as she threw the ring over ahuizotl's head. ahuizotl tried to catch the ring but it landed around rainbow dash's neck.

Rainbow dash looked at the ring as she then looked to see ahuizotl and his jungle cats walk over to her, ahuizotl grinned as he got closer "ah, well what do we have here" he said "an element of harmony I see".

Rainbow dash was surprised "h-how did you know that am an element of harmony?" she asked, ahuizotl stood up "word gets around the valley, and if I'm not mistaken. I think that there are twelve of you" he said. "challenging the twelve you has been my ambition for months, hehehe fighting against legendary heroes such as yourself's". Rainbow dash saw how close ahuizotl and his cats were as he then looked over to see Clayton come out of the bushes and wave to her. Rainbow dash had a serious face on as she then flew up into the air " well ahuizotl, if ya want this ring. Your gonna have to get from us" she said as she threw the ring at Clayton who caught it.

"got it" Clayton said.

"were do you think your-" ahuizotl stopped talking as he then faced Clayton who had the gold ring around his neck as he held out his Yamato katana in front of him "you think I'm gonna run? Don't insult me! Just who the hay do you think I am, I'm Clayton from the mane 12 buddy!" he said as he had his katana at the ready "and I never run from my enemies".

ahuizotl smiled darkly as he then stopped his jungle cats as he walked forward "well, it would seem that luck has been good to me" ahuizotl said "to be fighting with two legendary heroes in one night is an honor indeed". Daring do almost had her mouth drop when she heard this "you guys, are legendary heroes?" she said. Clayton nodded at her "that's right, my friends and I are the ones that defeated night shadow" he said "there's no way that were gonna let this bastered win".

ahuizotl then roared at him as he then charged at Clayton as he then started swinging at him, Clayton evaded and countered every single attack that ahuizotl could dish out as he struck back at him letting his katana connect with his body at every given turn. ahuizotl was quickly covered in scars as he looked at his body "hahahahahaha! Now this is a fight worth waiting for" he said "you certainly live up to your name as an element of harmony".

Clayton smirked as he Held his katana back handed in his right hand "your not so bad yourself, even though your unarmed" he said. Rainbow dash was smiling and clapping her hoofs "oh man! Oh man! This is so cool!" rainbow dash said. Suddenly she then felt something in her stomach, something different. It wasn't a kick nor was she getting sick, no it was much different; her water had broke.

Rainbow dash fell to the ground in pain as she held her stomach "ah! Clayton!" she yelled, Clayton then quickly turned to her as a look of fear came to his face "dashie!" he said as he ran to her side and held her. Daring do ran over to them as well "what's wrong?" she asked.

Clayton looked at her "it's rainbow dash" he said "her water just broke".

"what! Now!?".

"yes! Now, we have to help her".

"but were in a tight situation here" daring do said "we can't just put it on hold", Clayton then looked at the gold ring around his neck as he looked at ahuizotl who was getting impatient. "she's right you know" he said "you still have to finish this, and my cats can't be kept waiting". Clayton then took off the golden ring as he then spun it on his finger, he looked over at rainbow dash as daring do was caring for her, he then looked at ahuizotl who was grinning at him.

"well? What shall it be? Will you keep fighting me while you put your friends in danger? Or will you had over the ring and I will leave you three be?" ahuizotl said, Clayton was at a stalemate. He wanted to finish the fight with ahuizotl so he could keep the ring safe, but he also wanted to help rainbow dash but didn't want ahuizotl's jungle cats to attack her or daring do.

"guess I have no choice of getting around this" he thought as he then turned to rainbow dash "I'm so sorry dashie" he whispered.

A FEW MOMENTS LATTER

Dawn was starting to shine as the rest of the elements of harmony walked down the forest. The eleven of them all yawned and attracted there hoofs and arms and legs a bit as they walked, "oh man, sleeping on the ground does not feel so great than a bed" Corey said, rarity nodded "oh I know darling" rarity said "not to mention all of the dirt and bugs getting all over you. It's so revolting just to think about it". As they were walking they then heard something coming from the bushes "what was that?" jack said.

"I don't know" max said "we better be carful, it might be caballeron and his goons", as the group looked at there surroundings they then heard something jump out of the bushes. Dillon pulled out his windmill shuriken as he turned to the front to see that it was only daring do.

"ah there you all are" daring said "follow me, your friends need you". Daring then went on the other side of the bushes as the group followed her. Daring do stopped as she walked over to Clayton and rainbow dash as the two were huddled together, the others ran over to them in worry "hey daring do told us to see you guys, are you two alright?" jack said.

Clayton and rainbow dash looked at there friends with smiling tearful eyes "yea...were ok" Clayton said.

"then why are you both crying?" fluttershy asked.

"why don't come here and take a look" rainbow dash said, fluttershy then flew over to them as she then gasped at what she saw.

"oh my".

"what is it fluttershy?" twilight asked.

Fluttershy then turned to her "it's the baby".

"what!" everyone said in unison as they ran over to see, what they all saw was a little baby boy wrapped up in clayton's jacket, a human child. "so ya finally had him huh?" applejack said, rainbow dash nodded slowly "yea, he's the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen" she said, pinkie pie then got a closer look at the child as the baby then reached out to touch her as she then placed a hoof gently next to his hand "awwwww, he's soooo cute" she said.

"so what's his name?" rarity asked.

Rainbow dash laid her head on clayton's shoulder "about that" she said "we thought about it long and hard. And we have finally came up with one".

"and that would be?" max said.

Clayton then kissed rainbow dash's head "we named him kain". Everyone was quite as they all heard the child's name. "you...both named him after the legendary pony?".

The two nodded at there friends, twilight then smiled at them "well I think that the name fits him perfectly" she said.

"yea that's all cute and sweet. But I don't have time for this" daring do said "I've got to get the ring back from ahuizotl".

"what, how did he get his hands on it?" dillon asked.

Daring do then looked at Clayton "your friend here gave it to him in exchange that he wouldn't hurt us", Clayton then looked at daring do "hey! Like it or not, I did what I had to do!" he said.

"but now you've caused ahuizotl to now curse the valley with eight centuries of unrelenting heat!".

"sorry but my friends come before myself".

Daring do rolled her eyes as the mane 12 then looked at each other "so what are we going to do for a plan?" max said, "we can't just go through the front door head on". Everyone was thinking up a plan "hmm, we could use element zero for this" Corey said.

"I'd think that be overkill" applejack said.

"true, but that would save us a lot of trouble in case we have to deal with enemies" rarity said.

As the mane 12 were thinking up a plan daring do started to walk off as she went after ahuizotl. A few minutes had past and she couldn't find anything "come on ahuizotl, were are you hiding?" she said as she scanned the area. As she kept walking she didn't notice the small rope sticking out of the bushes as she then stepped on it as it then tightened around her hoof holding her upside-down.

ahuizotl then appeared from the bushes with his army of native henchponies.

"hahaha! It looks like you fell for the oldest trick in the book" he said, daring do struggled to get free but it was no use. "ugh! You pay for this ahuizotl!" she said.

ahuizotl then snapped his tail as his henchponies then brought her down and tied her to a stick as they all went to ahuizotl's hideout.

THE TEMPLE OF TALICON

daring do was chained up to a wall as she tried to move. "ugh! Surrender now ahuizotl! Or I'll be forced to take you down!" she said, ahuizotl then appeared in the door way above her "hehehaha! Oh daring do, I will so miss your amusing laughter jokes" he said "but I must leave to commence the ring placing ceremony. To unleash eight hundred years of unrelenting sweatering heat!".

He then pulled a rope leaver letting some water come into the chamber as he left her to her demise, daring do looked at the water to see a bunch of paranoias as they started to jump out of the water to try and bite her. Daring do then started to move her limbs hoping to get free as she then pulled one of her lower hoofs out, she looked at the water to see that it was getting closer as she then moved her other lower hoof out freeing it as well. The water was getting even closer as she then tried to mover her upper hoofs as she got one free, she then felt the last one start to loosen as the weight of the of other stone binds were lowering her down to the water. She started to sweat as the last stone bind came lose, as she was falling she was then caught by none other than rainbow dash as she lifted her up.

"ugh! You can flap too ya know" she said as daring do started to move her wings, rainbow dash placed her on the ground as daring do then broke out of her binds. "I was just about to save myself ya know" she said.

"of course, I just thought that you might need a little help".

Daring do stared at her as she then snapped out of her thought "have I mentioned that I work alone" she said as rainbow dash then scooted next to her "have I mentioned that your lucky that I don't" she said with a smirk. Daring do sighed as she smiled at her as the two then ran to the ring ceremony.

THE CENTRAL CHAMBER

ahuizotl and his henchponies were preparing for the ring ceremony as ahuizotl's men held the ring up to the cone shaped stack of rings. Rainbow dash and daring do saw from the entrance. As the ring was about to be placed on top the two then stepped forward "not so fast ahuizotl!" daring do and rainbow dash said in unison as they both ran at him.

"place the ring quickly" ahuizotl said to his men.

Daring do then grabbed the ring as she threw it at rainbow dash, rainbow dash then flew up into the air as some of the native ponies started throwing there spears at her, she dogged a few of them as she then threw the ring at daring do. Daring do caught it as she then jumped over a few of the natives as she then knocked a few others out. She then threw the ring into the air as rainbow dash was about to grab it ahuizotl then swatted her away as he then grabbed the ring with his tail.

"hehehaha! Now it is time to begin the ceremony, and nothing can stop me!" he said.

The natives then caught rainbow dash and daring do as they held them down, as the two saw ahuizotl getting ready to place the ring on the top of the rest of them daring do then tried to get free but there were too many of ahuizotl's men holding her down.

"no! There's no way that he can win!" daring do said.

"oh he won't" rainbow dash said "now guys!".

Suddenly there was a loud rumble around the temple as ahuizotl looked all over to find out what it was, just then there was a loud crash above them as ahuizotl dropped the ring as it rolled on the ground. The ring was then stomped on by a large robotic hoof as it was reviled to be element zero.

Everypony looked in awe at the sight of the mecha, daring do shook her head a bit "what is that?" she said. Rainbow dash broke free as she then flew up to element zero's body "this is my backup" she said. Element zero's head opened up reviling max and twilight "hey sorry to keep you waiting" twilight said.

Rainbow dash gave then a salute as ahuizotl then pointed at them "stop them!" he ordered. Element zero's cockpits then oped up as the rest of the mane 12 came out and ran at ahuizotl's henchponies. As they were taking care of them, rainbow dash and daring do then flew into element zero's body as rainbow dash then sat in the cockpit as it closed, daring do sat behind the cockpit chair "you know how to use this thing?" she asked.

"oh yea" she said as she gripped the controls as element zero started to activate. She was able to move the head as she saw the ring pillar "locked on" she said. Daring do then leaned forward a bit "ok now were gonna have to remove the large lower ring and that will make the whole temple come crashing down" daring do said.

Rainbow dash smirked "or we can just do this" she said, as the mane 12 were getting rid of the last of ahuizotl's henchponies they then heard element zero move one of it's arms as it pulled it back. "duck!" dillon said as everyone moved out of the way as element zero swung it's arm at the pillar of rings smashing them. As soon as they broke the temple then started to vibrate as ahuizotl looked up then glared at the heroes as he then ran off, the others then looked at the temple falling apart as element zero's cockpits opened up "get in!" rainbow dash said as they all got in as element zero flew off out of the temple as it fell to pieces.

As the temple laid in ruins some of the native ponies came out of the rubble as well as ahuizotl as he saw element zero fly off into the sky. "daring do! I will have my revenge on you and your little friends!" he yelled.

DARING DO'S HOUSE

the mane 12 and daring do were all standing outside of her home as they looked at her "well this was one awesome adventure" sam said. Everyone nodded as daring do then flew to rainbow dash "yea it was, but I guess I should have been more to accept all of your help" she said. Rainbow dash rubbed the back of her head "ah! It was nothing" she said.

Daring do then leaned down to Clayton as he was holding kain in his arms, daring do then gently extended her hoof to the child as kain then grabbed it and put her hoof in his mouth. Daring do smiled at him "well he may be different" she said "but he looks just like you".

Clayton smiled a bit "thanks".

"no problem" she said as she then gently took her hoof back from kain. Kain looked at her with a puzzled look on his face as daring do then smirked at him "I hope that I get to see you guys again", the mane 12 smiled at her "same here" Corey said "and if you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask" jack said. The mane 12 then got into element zero as they then flew off.

Daring do waved at them "I really hope that we do meet again" she said to herself.

* * *

"the end" twilight said.

"so what did you guys think of that story?" max said as he then looked at the six children to see them asleep. Max smiled at them "well will you look at that twi". Twilight stood next to Sara "looks like we put them to sleep" she said.

"yea, looks like it".

Twilight then made a large blanket appear over them as they covered the six of them as max took the large stack of finished papers and placed them on the desk as he and twilight went upstairs.

As the lights went off in the house outside the window stood somepony that had on a white and green stripped hat, red glasses, and purple cloak as she smiled to herself as she walked down the street. "looks like you've grown up into a strong young stallion kain" the figure said.

Author's Note:

Ok the first flashback chapter, man that was long. Ok anyway how are you all doing. Now as of now I am going to be posting a new chapter every single Saturday, so that way I don't go all over the damn place with them. And second I have been suffering writers's block for the past half year now. So if anyone wants to put in an idea or have any ideas that they want looked over, then let me know in the comments section or pm me if you want. Anyway it's time for me to thing of something.

Bye for now