• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 838 Views, 20 Comments

F.A.T.E 2 - kyuubi gear



After the events of F.A.T.E, peace has been restored back to equestira and on earth. Night shadows terror has been put to rest, the mane 12 have now become legendary heroes. But all of that changes now...

  • ...
24
 20
 838

Ch.13

Chapter 13: a visit from the king and queen

Celestia was taken back by what he just said "my father sent this?".

The guard nodded "yes, I'm not really sure what the details are, but it's really none of my business. Anyway I should be going" and with that he left.

Princess celestia stood there as she looked at the letter still held in her magical grip, she then opened the letter and read what it said.

Dear celestia and luna,

How are the both of you. Your mother and I have missed you so much and we thought that we should inform you that we will be coming to ponyville today. We also have something very important that we would like to talk to the both of you about. Hope to see you as soon when we get there.

Sincerely,

Constellation Eclipse and Sun flare

As soon as celestia read the letter she quickly ran to luna's room.

MEANWHILE

the main twelve were all walking down the street as they all were deep thought, as they were walking they were bombarded by some ponies cheering and calling there names in joy.

"this happens almost everyday" max said.

Twilight nodded as she nuzzled him a bit "it does, but all good things must come to an end" she said. Max then stopped walked as Twilight glanced at him.

"max what's wrong?" twilight asked.

Max didn't say anything as he walked behind twilight with a small smirk on his face. Twilight raised an eyebrow at him "what are you trying t-ah!" she was cut off as max picked her up over his shoulder.

"you need to stop worrying too much about the future and enjoy what we have now" he said as he walked with her, the others tried there best not to laugh at the display before them. But they quickly fell to the ground laughing there heads off. Twilight however was red from embarrassment as she covered her face.

"put me down max! This isn't funny!" twilight shouted.

Max simply chuckled "oh on the contrary, this is very funny" he said. Twilight tried to squirm out of his grip, but alas to no avail. "I hate you" twilight mumbled under her breath.

"and I love you too" max said.

SARA'S HOUSE

Sara was in the library reading up on her studies when she heard the front door open.

"oh hey your ba- DAD! What are you doing holding mom like that!?" she shouted. Max then placed twilight down as he saw her walk upstairs as she glared at him. Max then walked into the kitchen as he sat at the table as Sara walked in.

"dad what was that all about?" Sara asked "why were you caring mom over your shoulder? What happened?".

Max then placed a hand on his hand on his chin as he looked at his daughter with a smile and laughed "oh that, just having a bit of fun with your mother that's all" he said, Sara started to get irritated "ok seriously, what happened? Did you two get into a fight or something?" she asked.

"Sara I already told you, your mother and I were just having a bit of fun" Max said. Sara sighed as she walked out of the kitchen fed up with her father not telling her what had happened.

MEANWHILE AT CANTERLOT

"are you sure that there coming today?" Luna said as she read the letter.

"yes" celestia said "they are coming today. I'll be perfectly honest, I am quite happy to see them again. Although I'm still wondering what this important conversation will be about". Luna kept looking at the letter as she heard her sister "well whatever this important conversation will be about, I'm sure it won't be anything real serious" she said.

Celestia sighed "I hope your right luna, just the thought of it would-", she was interrupted as one of the guards came into the room. "a thousand apologies, but we have some visitors" he said. This made Luna and celestia's eyes widen as they both looked at each other. "Luna, I need you to make a letter to the main twelve as soon as possible" she said "I'll go and meet our parents", she then ran out the room as Luna got to work on the letter.

MAIN HALL

Down in the main hall stood two alicorns, one was white and had a flowing orange and red mane, and the other was dark blue and had a white mane. "my my, our little girls did a wonderful job with the castle, it still looks the same as we last saw it" sun flare said.

Constellation Eclipse laughed "well, I'm never worried about that. But I just can't wait to see our children, i wonder how big they've gotten?" he said, sun flare rolled her eyes as she nuzzled her husband "oh you always ask that question" she said.

"what? It's just a force of habit".

"I know I know, but-", sun flare stopped as she looked at the steps to see one of her daughters. "celestia" sun flare said as she ran up to her, the two of them embraced each other in a hug "it's so good to see you again mother" celestia said.

"likewise, you haven't changed a bit from the last time we came and saw you and Luna".

Celestia smiled "well, we might have changed. But there are somethings that have changed" she said.

Sun flare nodded "we noticed, I never would have expected that you and your sister would combine canterlot, ponyville, and the crystal empire into one whole city" she said. Constellation Eclipse nodded "indeed, whatever made you and luna think of this decision?" he asked, before celestia could answer Luna had rushed downstairs.

"father! Mother! It's so wonderful to see the both of you" Luna said as she held her parents.

The both of them held her tightly "here's my little girl. How are you Luna?" Constellation Eclipse asked as he messed up her mane. Luna swat away his hoof "f-father! Not in front of my sister" Luna said as she looked over at celestia who was trying her best not to laugh, sun flare placed her hoof on her younger daughter "hehe, don't take it to seriously Luna, anyway how come you didn't come down with your sister?".

"oh, I was just sending a few letters to my friends. They should be here soon" Luna said, sun flare smiled brightly "oh, you want to show us to your friends hmm" she said, Luna nodded at her mother. Soon they all heard the main hall doors open reviling to be the mane twelve and there children. "ah, here they are!" Luna said as she ran over to them. Sun flare and Constellation Eclipse were speechless as they both saw luna's friends.

"darling...luna's friends are" sun flare whispered to her husband.

Her husband on the hand had a small smirk "humans" he said.

Author's Note:

All comments are welcome, this is just one of many that I will put up, I hope you like it. If not that's fine too. Anyway, if you have a question to ask me, then by all means feel free to send me a pm.

See ya