• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 838 Views, 20 Comments

F.A.T.E 2 - kyuubi gear



After the events of F.A.T.E, peace has been restored back to equestira and on earth. Night shadows terror has been put to rest, the mane 12 have now become legendary heroes. But all of that changes now...

  • ...
24
 20
 838

Ch.6

Chapter 6: first order of business

Vanish was sitting a few feet away from the rest of the group as he was looking at his body, he glared at the scars and open wounds that were still all over his body on the day he died.

he touched his face as he felt a long scar across his eye.

"damn him" he said as he then heard somepony walk behind him, "what do you want?".

"you would do well to address me" chrysalis said "after all, I am the one that brought you back from the afterlife". Vanish rolled his eyes at her "I don't have to address you just because your husband is my master.

As he then walked away from her the then felt something hot and burning around his neck as he fell to the ground in pain, he then looked up to see helsing standing over him with a heartless glare "you will address her and her two sons as well you worthless scum" he said "we own you now, and you better make sure to obey whatever order your masters give you. Got it!?".

Vanish then cursed under his breathe as he looked up at helsing and nodded at him as helsing released his magic grip from around his neck. As vanish rubbed his neck he then got to his feet and looked over at sombra and alucard "so?" vanish said "what is it that you want me to do?".

Alucard stepped forward as he then turned to sombra "shall I tell him dear uncle?" he asked.

Sombra gently nodded at him as he turned his attention at vanish.

"well sir vanish it's like this. We hav-".

"you have no right to call him that! We own him he dosen't own us!" helsing shouted at his brother before getting slapped by his mother "helsing enough! Not another outburst out of you!" she said in a venomous tone, helsing rubbed his swollen cheek as he whispered the words "heartless bitch" to himself. After helsing's outburst was over alucard then looked at vanish again "I'm very sorry about that, you know how excited younger brothers can be at times" he said.

Vanish simply growled at him as alucard continued.

"but as I was saying sir vanish, as you are aware. My father night shadow is no more".

"correct".

"and without him his army of alicorns have fallen apart".

"and?".

"and we have to take up the candle of becoming there leader".

Ok let me get this straight, you want me to help you get my old masters army back to it's former glory?" he asked.

"in a small way of putting it yes".

"forget it".

Alucard then raised an eyebrow at him "I'm sorry I must have misheard you".

Vanish then walked up to him as he then grabbed him by his neck "well maybe I have to tell it to you again, I'm not working with you and your stupid family just to get my old masters army back to what it once was. Besides I have better things to do than waste my time here" he then alucard go as he walked away from the group.

Alucard then brushed himself off as he then hatched an idea of how to keep vanish in line.

"but what about the somepony that killed you?" he said loud enough for vanish to stop in his tracks, vanish then slowly turned his head to alucard "what did you say?" he asked.

Alucard then had a small smile on his face as he started to walk over to him "you didn't think that we were going to go and work on fixing up my fathers army now were you?" he said "the first thing that we have to do, is take care of the mane six. Then we can work on the army".

This started to get vanish's attention, after all of these years he could finally get back at Clayton for killing him. He still felt the burning rage inside of him when the human Richard got to deliver the killing blow on his rival and not him, his stolen kill was what angered him and it was something that he wanted more than anything. He thought that he would get the chance to kill him when he came back from the dead, but that only made him remember that he was cut down by Clayton, losing his second chance to finally kill him.

Vanish started to grin as he then looked at alucard.

"when do we begin?".

Author's Note:

Well here we go, another chapter. Now I am stuck on some ideas and if anyone wants to give me some ideas, just pm on any idea that you have.

Latter