• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 7,774 Views, 504 Comments

Magic of Love: A Twidance Prompt Collab - ArguingPizza



The official source for everyone's favorite Princess of Love and Element of Magic shipping

  • ...
35
 504
 7,774

PreviousChapters Next
Nibbles by The Princess Rarity

Owlicious didn’t like the furry abomination that was supposed to be his new friend. It slept on his favorite pillow, tried to eat his feathers, hissed at him and yet it still won the heart of his owner, all because the new pony had brought it home. He didn’t like the Castle, he wanted the treehouse back, but now there was … this.

Mrs. Nibbles was the name of the new guest, and of course, Twilight had let it stay, because she thought that it was “adorable” for some strange reason. But Owlicious knew that creature belonged in Tartarus -- it’s big, beady blue eyes, fluffy white fur and cute meows were nothing but a distraction. His owner was blind. And the worst thing of it all: Owlicious was enraged that when he tried to expose the feline demon for what it was, Twilight would yell at him.

He was determined to expose this Mrs. Nibbles, at any cost…

-xoxo-

“Do you think something is wrong with Owlicious?” Cadence asked, as she watched the owl try to tear off the bow around the kitten’s neck. “Maybe we should have gotten a puppy instead?”

“He has a hard time of getting used to things,” Twilight said. “He freaked out when I got wings.”

“He’s… that smart?” Cadence inquired.

“Just like his owner,” Twilight replied, with a halfhearted shrug. “They’ll get along soon. Probably.”

-xoxo-

Mrs. Nibbles was evil, Owlicious had decided. Oh-so-very evil and she would be eliminated.

PreviousChapters Next