• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 7,774 Views, 504 Comments

Magic of Love: A Twidance Prompt Collab - ArguingPizza



The official source for everyone's favorite Princess of Love and Element of Magic shipping

  • ...
35
 504
 7,774

PreviousChapters Next
Cuddles by Bekdontraz

Prince Dusk Shine, the Prince of Friendship lay on his giant purple bed. The silk sheets felt heavenly against his coat, the softness of the bed itself matching the clouds he’d rest on after his training with Blitz, the entire bed should have been perfect, it wasn’t though. It was cold, empty feeling. He glanced over at the picture of his long distance colt-friend. Prince Bolero was smiling in the photograph, his wing over Dusk’s back. The younger prince smiles feeling the phantom sensation of gentle wingtips over his cutie mark.

He sighed and rolled over only to scream, like a total stallion he swore later, and fall off of the bed. Prince Bolero laughed falling back onto his plot holding his sides. He smiled wiping his eyes and crawling over the bed, in a strangely predatory way, to look down at Dusk

“Very regal…” He joked leaning down to steal a kiss before helping Dusk to his hooves. Dusk snorted and dusted himself off before turning his back to Bolero.

“That was just mean..” He said raising his chin in a huff. Bolero took a moment to answer. Dusk Shine had always been so cute when he pouted, though he was cuter in full geek mode. He took several moment to relive memories before smiling and sitting back on the bed. The Pink Prince smiled

“Dusk, I was trying to surprise you. Did you really think after all you’ve been through today I wouldn’t come to spend a few days with you?” He walked over and hugged the young Prince tightly. “I felt so helpless going along with Uncle Solaris’ plan” Dusk snuggled back into Bolero’s warm coat. “I was so scared for you...and then when I flew in after the rainbow thing and saw the library..I nearly had a heart attack…”

"I was fine..” Dusk said though he felt himself shaking slightly. He turned fully burying his head into Bolero’s chest. The Pink alicorn wrapped his wings around the smaller stallion and held him holding back his own tears. Soon Dusk was full crying letting out the days stress into his lover’s chest. “I….I nearly lost everyone..a...and everything..and it was just..its always so much…” He sniffled looking up with shimmering tear filled violet eyes “Why is it me? I just wanted to be a scholar..to do magic..n..not risk my life on a yearly...sometimes twice a year basis..”

“I know, it sucks having the weight of the world on your shoulders sometimes,” Bolero broke into a smile before continuing. “But I’m here to carry the burden with you. Your friends can help you too. You don’t need to be perfect..” He leaned down kissing Dusk gently. He felt the younger stallion calm slightly in his grasp.

“But….but” Dusk started to say but was again silenced by a gently kiss.

“Dusk, you aren't the Stallion of Steel...you can only plan for so many things, for everything else there's your friends..and..umm..me..” Bolero blushed looking away and coughing slightly. Dusk leaned into him and smiled slightly

“I’m not the only one holding back something..” Dusk said finding comfort in another’s problems.

“I..well..I just..am I really the pony for you?” He rubbed the back of his head “I live on the other side of …” Dusk shine leaned up pressing his lips to Bolero’s. The kiss lasted several moments and left both stallions panting faintly afterwards

“Don’t talk like that..” Dusk said plainly. He laughed and wiped his eyes. “I’m going to go wash up...I’ll be right back.” Dusk pulled away and turned dissappearing into the other room. Bolero found himself shocked by the slightly lewd display his colt-friend gave him as he left the room.

Dusk yawned as he walked into the room passed Bolero climbing onto the bed. He smiled and laid on his side patting the bed.

“We both need rest, or we’ll end up crying all night” He said smiling slightly. He looked tired, no longer hiding the stress of the day. Bolero crawled up onto the bed and laid down pulling the smaller prince into his hooves. He held him tightly wrapping his wings over them both. He sighed happily feeling his colt-friends warm coat against his own.

“Never let anyone tell you showing emotions isn’t a stallion thing..” Bolero whispered into Dusk’s ear. The young stallion nods and snuggles more into him getting comfortable. Soon only the soft sounds of their breathing filled the room.

Barb looked in through the door at the cuddling stallions. She shook her head and turned on her heel, perhaps she could spend the night in Elusive's room.

PreviousChapters Next