• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 7,758 Views, 504 Comments

Magic of Love: A Twidance Prompt Collab - ArguingPizza



The official source for everyone's favorite Princess of Love and Element of Magic shipping

  • ...
35
 504
 7,758

PreviousChapters Next
Mice by Foals Errand

I leave the library for twenty minutes, to get some cupcakes from Sugar cube corner, and what happens? Rainbow Dash tracks me down, because, there is some weird smoke coming from the basement! Before reentering the home her wife and she shared, Cadance, formed a shield over her muzzle. Whatever that mare of mine got herself into, my first concern is the twins, then her.

Cadance opened the front door and was momentarily blinded by purple smoke. Twilight, what have you done now? “Spike!?” Cadance called out, searching for any sign of her younger brother in law. After making certain he wasn’t passed out somewhere downstairs, she opened the windows to help dissipate the smoke. She then turned to regard the basement door.

Normally, Twily, has a magical shield over this door, protecting the rest of the house from whatever it is she does down there. Cadance frowned, as she opened the door with a brief flare of magic. No resistance, but, I didn’t feel Twily lose consciousness, so, what could be the cause of her magic failing?

“Twilight?” Cadance cantered slowly down the stairs. “Twilight! Twilight Sparkle, this is your wife, answer me!”

Cadance felt her ears twitch, as she heard something. It was so quiet, at first she thought that she had imagined it but then she heard it again. What is that? Where is it coming from? Her ears flicked, listening, the sound seemed to be coming from Twilight’s desk/lab table.

“Twilight!?”

”Cadance? Cadance, i’m down here!”

Cadance blinked, but, rolled her eyes to the ceiling. What has my genius mad scientist wife, done to herself this time? “Twily, why are you under your desk? Never mind, how you fit under it, in the first place!”

”It’s kind of a long story, but, er it comes down to the fact that I really need to label my chemicals better Cady.”

“That is one thing, I will agree with you, one hundred percent. Well, come on out, let me see what you’ve done to yourself this time.”

”No thank you, i’m doing just fine right where I am, thank you!”

Cadance’s eye twitched, being married to Doctor Princess Twilight Sparkle, was always an interesting experience, but, usually her wife was honest to a fault and this was why. “Twilight, you know… you are a worse liar then Applejack, and she is the element of honesty.”

Silence.

“Twilight, please come out? pretty please? for the foals?” Cadance grinned, pulling out her ultimate trump card. Ever since she had announced they were having, not one, but, twin foals, Twilight, would go out of her way to make things easier for her, and the twins, anyway she could.

”Are you alone?”

Well, thats better then silence. Cadance looked around the lab, there was nopony and no creature that she could spot. “Completely, it’s just you me and my womb full of kicking foals.”

”Alright, i’m coming out, just, be prepared alright?”

Cadance nodded, she sat on her haunches watching the desk. When you were Twilight’s wife it paid to always be prepared. However, Cadance, could not keep the gasp from escaping her muzzle as her wife came out from under the desk. She had been expecting a lot but,

Not

A

Mouse!

Cadance hated mice! She wasn’t sure why, she just did and there she was staring down at the small purple furred mouse that even… Yep, there’s her cutie mark, oh Twily! Why a mouse? Cadance swallowed hard, and reached a trembling hoof, out to the small mouse and grasped her gently, lifting her up to eye level.

“Please, please tell me you have some idea on how to fix this?”

The small mouse seemed to wilt, her ears falling back against her head in a cute but sad manner. ”Not exactly, no.”

Cadance sighed, now that she was able to see her close up, she was able to see her wife within the tiny body, her big purple eyes, her fur color, her cutie mark. The most helpful of course being her voice. Her body relaxed, and she set her tiny wife on the desk. “It’s alright Twily, we’ll get this figured out, but first.”

She levitated a quill and piece of parchment over, and began writing.

Dear Auntie, I know you must be tiring of getting these letters from me, but, my wife has had another accident.This time she has turned herself into a mouse. Do you have any idea what we can do to fix her?

Love,

Cadance.

Twilight, dipped her paw in the ink and pressed it onto the parchment, before Cadance sealed the parchment and sent it. That done, Cadance, smiled down at her wife sitting on her tiny haunches and began stroking her with a hoof. “You are so lucky I love you.”

”Why’s that?”

“If I didn’t, i’d give you to Owlowiscious, I hate mice.”

Twilight stared up at her, and then began to giggle. Cadance blinked and began to laugh as well as a scroll dropped onto the desk next to them.

To my dearest niece and judging by this pawprint my very tiny Faithful Twilight, I hate to inform you of this, but I have no idea what you could have mixed together to cause that type of transformation. If it has not worn off by nightfall send me another scroll and I will send Luna there post haste.

All my love,

Celestia.

Twilight and Cadance looked at eachother and then together groaned. “Well…”

”buck”

Author's Note:

Sequel to Anniversary (not to be confused with 50th Special) by Foals Errand and Magicman7997

PreviousChapters Next