• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 7,771 Views, 504 Comments

Magic of Love: A Twidance Prompt Collab - ArguingPizza



The official source for everyone's favorite Princess of Love and Element of Magic shipping

  • ...
35
 504
 7,771

PreviousChapters Next
Small by Knight of Lycaeus

"Cadance? Are you here?" Twilight called as she climbed the stairway to Cadance's suite in Canterlot Castle.

"Hello Twilight." Cadance answered walking down to greet and hug the unicorn. "I thought you had other plans today, a research paper I think it was?"

Twilight rubbed the back of her head with a forehoof, "Not quite." Her horn lit up and hovering in her magenta magic was a wrapped present. "I know it's not the biggest or most important anniversary but you how I like to track well everything. Six months ago we started dating.... just thought of getting something for the occasion...."

Cadance took the gift into her own teal magic and unwrapped it to find a flat circle of crystal. Magic was suspended within the crystal in the shape of a familiar pink star and blue heart. "This looks great, where did get this?"

"I, ah, made this. I had Spike and Rarity help to find a good piece of crystal but I made this. The piece also floats slightly so you could display our cutie marks properly"

Cadance following the provided instructions placed the circle on her mantle where it reorientated itself to float while displaying the cutie marks correctly. Cadance moved to kiss the unicorn, "You did a great job, I love this, thank you Twilight."

PreviousChapters Next