• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 7,758 Views, 504 Comments

Magic of Love: A Twidance Prompt Collab - ArguingPizza



The official source for everyone's favorite Princess of Love and Element of Magic shipping

  • ...
35
 504
 7,758

PreviousChapters Next
Ocarina by Next Gen Wonderbolt

Cadence could only stare in confusion at Twilight's outfit. The lavender bookworm stood in front of her spouse adorning a bright green cap and matching tunic with a brown belt hugging her waist. Leathery boots and gloves covered her hooves, a shield with an exotic design laid across her back, and a sword hilt stuck out from it's sheath fastened to her belt. Twilight stared back eyes twinkling from both accomplishment and excitement.

"Do you like it?" Twilight asked.

"Well, it's different." Cadence replied.

"I made it using this!" Twilight held up a golden book in her magic.

"The Hyrule Historia?"

"Yep! It's a handbook for something called The Legend of Zelda! It's amazing! It's filled with all sorts of legends and myths and even timelines regarding this pony named Link!"

"And where did you find this?" Cadence asked.

"Back in the human world." Twilight replied nonchalantly.

Cadence giggled. If there was one thing Twilight couldn't resist, it was a book. Cadence took the book from Twilight opening it to some random page. The page she opened to contained all sorts of creature designs. She found the design of "Link", as Twily called him, wearing the same outfit as Twilight.

"I even made an ocarina!" Twilight shouted.

"An ocarina?" Cadence asked.

"It's their version of a flute." Twilight replied matter-of-fact like.

She turned to the page regarding this 'ocarina'. It did look like a flute, but a weird flute. Underneath the diagram it listed several songs that could be played on it.

"Can you play any of these?"

"Of course." Twilight grabbed her model ocarina bringing it to her lips.

She gently placed them on the mouth piece blowing into it and moving her hooves from the different holes. The ocarina's notes resembled that of a bird's going from a low note to a high one in an almost sing song pattern. It was soothing, sending a calmness through Cadence's mind. She closed her eyes listening to the song her lover played for her.

Once the song ended Cadence was left speechless while Twilight smiled enthusiastically at her.

"How was it?" Twilight asked her.

Amazing? Beautiful? Serene? Twilight?

Cadence opened her mouth to answer, but was interrupted by Applejack bursting into the library.

"What did ya need, Twi?" Applejack asked.

Twilight blinked. "Uh, I didn't call you, Applejack."

Applejack stared blankly. "Course you did! I was walking by when I heard you!"

Twilight and Cadence both shared a look before opening the book looking at the ocarina page again.

"Twilight, which song did you play?" Cadence asked.

"Epona's Song?" Twilight replied.

Both mares read the description of the song, then burst out laughing leaving Applejack confused.

"What's so funny?" Applejack asked. More laughter was her response. "Twi? Cadence? Will somepony please explain what in the hay is so dang funny!?"

Twilight managed to keep her giggles down for a couple moments.

"Oh nothing, Epona."

PreviousChapters Next