• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 7,757 Views, 504 Comments

Magic of Love: A Twidance Prompt Collab - ArguingPizza



The official source for everyone's favorite Princess of Love and Element of Magic shipping

  • ...
35
 504
 7,757

PreviousChapters Next
Sweet Tea by Bakmah Genesis

Twilight shifted in her seat slightly, looking out over the Crystal Empire as a distraction from her current problem. The humming from the mare next to her as she sipped on her tea made this difficult, however.

Cadence looked over her empire with a slight smile, happy with how things have changed for her. From her chance to escape the prudent nobles to being able to live happily with the pony she truely loved. Cadence was truely happy.

Twilight took a sip of her own tea, somehow unsatisfied by the taste it left in her mouth. Twilight stuck her tongue at as she glared at her cup. Cadence, catching her look, giggled lightly. She used her magic to loft Twilight's cup back to the lavender unicorn's lips. Twilight begrudgingly took another sip.

Before she could swallow, Cadence pulled the cup away and put her lips in its place, causing the unicorn before her to freeze. Cadence held the kiss for more than the nessecary time, enjoying the slight moan from Twilight. She giggled as she pulled away.

Twilight gulped down the contents in her mouth, finding the flavor to change. It was....sweeter. The unicorn giggled with a blush as she took another sip of her tea, leaning against Cadence as the couple watched the lives of their subjects below.

PreviousChapters Next